Indiglo Thermostat

Indiglo Thermostat

How do you program a Jäger Indiglo thermostat?

Indiglo programmable thermostat guide

1. Step 1 Enter the day and time. If the thermostat shows the wrong day, press the MENU button repeatedly until the setting you want to change starts flashing.
  2. Step 2 Set the daily schedules. Press the SCHEDULE button to enter the programming mode.

With that in mind, how do you program a Hunter 44155c thermostat?

Manual temperature setting Thermostat 44155c Release the arrow button as soon as the display starts flashing. Press the up or down arrow button until the display shows the desired temperature in the house. If you ignore the settings permanently, press Hold / Return again to exit the setting mode.

How do you use a Hunter touchscreen thermostat?

How to program Hunter touchscreen thermostats

1. Touch the Standby / Ready screen to turn on the Hunter Thermostat.
  2. Tap the screen on the day you want to set up an app for.
  3. Tap the Heating or Cooling icon to select the system you want to activate.
  4. Touch the temperature display to open the temperature control arrows.

You may also be wondering how to reset the Hunter 44860 thermostat?

Press and hold the program button and press the recessed reset button with the tip of a ballpoint pen. Release the Reset button and hold the Programs button until the Reset Memory screen appears (then release the Programs button).

How can I override my Hunter thermostat?

Press and hold one of the UP / DOWN arrow buttons until the display flashes. Use the arrow buttons to move the temperature setting to the desired temperature. Press the HOLD / RETURN button. The thermostat will now hold the temperature at the setting until the override is finished.

How do you program a Hunter 44360 thermostat?

Press Hold / Return to return to the main menu. Schedule one day. Slide the system switch to heating or cooling to program the desired setting, then press Program. Plan for the rest of the week. Hunter thermostat overrides 44360 settings. Vacation mode.

What does it mean when your thermostat reads RE Co?

the screen flashes again, what does it mean?

5 Auto Reset: Ensures heating and cooling systems gradually recover from an energy saving target temperature to a comfortable target temperature. Automatic recovery calculates the time required to adjust the temperature to the next program setting.

How do I block the temperature of my thermostat?

Start with the System Mode switch in the HEAT or COOL position and the Set Slide switch in the RUN position. Press and hold the NEXT button for 5 seconds and the words LOCK CODE and then SET CODE will appear at the top of the screen. Select a four-digit code to lock the thermostat.

How can I change my Hunter thermostat from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

Changing a thermostat from Celsius to Fahrenheit Look for a C / F button on the front of the thermostat. Press the button to toggle between degrees Celsius or degrees Fahrenheit. Enter the thermostat setting mode. Scroll through the settings until you find the Fahrenheit or Celsius option. Open the Install Config menu on the thermostat.

What is the AC voltage of the thermostat?

Wingspan. The voltage setting controls when and for how long the system runs. The range is factory set to 0.5 (in Fahrenheit mode) which allows the system to power up 1 F above or below the set temperature and operate at 1 F above or below the set temperature.

How do you configure a Lux 1500 thermostat?

Unlock a Lux 1500 thermostat Press the Next button three times, located in the center of the thermostat control panel. Press the Hold button and then release it. The thermostat is unlocked. Press and release the Next button three times, then press the Hold button to relock the thermostat. Share this article.

Indiglo Thermostat