Independent Practice Association (IPA)

Independent Practice Association (IPA),

Independent Practice Association (IPA):

A type of health care organization (HMO) in which individual physicians see patients being treated in HMO, but also treat their own patients who do not participate in HMO. Physician compensation is based on each patient's fee or lower fee schedule.

Literal Meanings of Independent Practice Association (IPA)

Independent:

Meanings of Independent:
  1. An independent person or legal entity.

2. Free from external controls not subject to third party discretion.

3. Don't depend on other people for food and drink.

4. Being able to think or act for yourself.

5. Are not connected or disconnected.

Sentences of Independent
  1. One of the few independent candidates in the music business

2. This study is completely independent of the central government.

3. I want to be free in my old age.

4. Signs for free travelers

5. The powers of the legislature and the judiciary are independent of each other

Synonyms of Independent

self-sufficient, self-reliant, individualistic, self-sustaining, self-supporting, unassociated, dissociated, able to stand on one's own two feet, self-standing, separate, maverick, freethinking, unconnected, unattached, unrelated, unconventional

Practice:

Meanings of Practice:
  1. Do it repeatedly or regularly (an activity) or exercise (skill) to improve or maintain the skill.

2. Do it regularly or regularly (a specific activity, method or habit).

3. The actual application or use of a theory, belief or method, as opposed to a related theory.

4. The way or method of doing things that is familiar, familiar, or anticipated.

5. Repeated practice or performance of the activity or ability to overcome or maintain it

Sentences of Practice
  1. I have to practice my French

2. Principles of education and practice and

3. Current nursing practice

Synonyms of Practice

rehearsal, use, study, tradition, custom, action, convention, wont, exercise, repetition, policy, execution, preparation, enactment, doing, rule, institution, implementation, fashion, training, method, operation

Association:

Meanings of Association:
  1. A group of people (usually by name) are organized with a common goal.

2. Cooperative bonds or bonds between people or organizations.

3. The mental connection between thoughts or things.

Sentences of Association
  1. National Broadcasters Association

2. Promoted close relationship with the university

3. The word bureaucracy doesn't matter

Synonyms of Association

syndicate, bond, attachment, cooperative, guild, federation, interdependence, union, tie, relation, league, confederation, corporation, link, coalition, consortium, alliance, confederacy, partnership, conglomerate, interconnection, amalgamation

IPA:

Meanings of IPA:
  1. A type of beer that is light and bitter in color, usually with a higher than average wine and hop content.

2. A collection of internationally recognized sound symbols from the late 19th century.