Definition of Income inequality:
Income inequality is an extreme disparity of income distributions with a high concentration of income usually in the hands of a small percentage of a population. When income inequality occurs there is a large gap between the wealth of one population segment compared to another. There can be varying types of income disparity segregations and analysis used to understand income inequality. .
Income inequality and income disparity segregations can be analyzed through a variety of segmentations. Segmentations of income disparity analysis are used for analyzing different types of income distributions. Income distributions by demographic segmentation form the basis for studying income inequality and income disparity.
A measurement of the distribution of income that highlights the gap between individuals or households making most of the income in a given country and those making very little. From 1980 to 2010, income inequality in the U.S. increased. The top 20% of earners in the U.S. in 2010 earned almost 50% of the total income while the bottom 15% earned less than 4%.
How to use Income inequality in a sentence?
- The Gini Index is a popular way to compare income inequalities universally across the globe.
- The income inequality was proven to be steadily increasing which would continue to cause problems at an accelerating rate for the country.
- Income inequality studies help to show the disparity of incomes among different population segments.
- Some of the most common types of income disparities studied include those among males vs. females and different ethnicities.
- Case studies and analysis of income inequality, income disparity, and income distributions are provided regularly by a variety of top sources.
- The income inequality of people is very high in the country and almost laughable because there are way more poor people than rich ones.
- You should try to always avoid income inequality at your business so everyone is treated fairly and you keep up morale.
Meaning of Income inequality & Income inequality Definition