Including But Not Limited To

What is included but not limited?

My book says about this dress code: (including limited to tank tops, spaghetti straps, tank tops, deep neck, suit, nude and inappropriate t-shirt / skirt) What does it mean?

This means that the rules cover everything, but there may be other things that they find unacceptable and are not on the list. Thus, a student who came carefully would find it inappropriate, but technically they were not listed. You can always say that it is not allowed. The most common reason for making that list is to give students an idea of ​​what is acceptable and what is not.

Including but not limited.

It's like a manual that the kind of clothes you mentioned aren't allowed (I doubt it), but if we think of other clothes that we don't approve of, add them to the list. Will

Basically, it means we talk about it until we think about adding more.

I need someone who takes it very seriously and doesn't care about other people. I'm not from Spain so I don't really know what that phrase means.

I can do it including not limited to your thanks!

This means that even more difficult, only a certain number is included in the current list. Therefore, this feature is not limited to a single item in the list.