In-App Purchasing

In-App Purchasing,

In-App Purchasing Definition:

1. App Purchase refers to the purchase of goods and services through apps on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. In-app purchases allow developers to make their apps available for free. Developers then announce updates to the paid version, unlock the paid features, advertise special items for sale, or advertise other apps and services that download the free version. This helps developers to take advantage of the free distribution of the basic app.

• App Purchase refers to the purchase of goods and services through apps on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
    • In-app purchases allow developers to make their apps available for free.
    • Because in-app purchases are made using mobile devices, unauthorized purchases can cause security issues.

Literal Meanings of In-App Purchasing

In:

Meanings of In:
  1. Express the situation in terms of something that is trapped, surrounded, or something else.

2. Enter Enter periodically during which an event occurred or the situation persisted.

3. State the time period before any future event occurs.

4. (Usually after a non-specific noun) which expresses a condition or condition.

5. Join or announce participation.

6. Please show someone's occupation or profession.

7. Determine the language or media used.

8. As an integral part (an activity)

Sentences of In
  1. Wear your best Sunday

2. They met in 1885

3. See you in fifteen minutes

4. Fall in love

5. I read about it in a book

6. She works in publishing

7. Says in Polish

8. When planning public spending, it's best to be cautious

9. We knocked on the door but no one was inside

10. Even before leaving the election, I noticed that there was a cartoon.

Synonyms of In

at its highest level, following, at the end of, into the house, over, present, indoors, at home, into the interior, up to date, into the building, up to the minute, chic, stylish, within, inside, in the time of, subsequent to, in style, bang up to date, popular, during, modern, high, in fashion, within the bounds of

App:

Meanings of App:
  1. Applications privately downloaded by users on mobile devices

2. Registration form

3. Salty.

Sentences of App
  1. I just installed the app on my phone

Purchasing:

Meanings of Purchasing:
  1. Get it by paying to buy (something).

2. Pull with a pulley or lever (rope, cable or anchor).

3. Strong contact or tightness.

Sentences of Purchasing
  1. Mr Gill saw the manuscript at a local auction and bought it for 1,500.

2. The horse's hooves struggle to prevent slippage

Synonyms of Purchasing

invest in, put money into, grasp, take, obtain, hold, toehold, come by, pick up, buy, foothold, firm contact, attachment, snap up, acquire, procure, grip, shop for, support, fingerhold, footing, anchorage, secure, pay for