Imovie for chromebook

Imovie for chromebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHkSpTMpKzE

Can I stream a movie on my Chromebook? This is useful if you plan to use your Chromebook for an extended period of time, but it also has other uses, such as watching movies on TV. Now you can easily connect your Chromebook to your TV and use your computer to watch video content in real time.

How do I export a movie from iMovie?

TQuickTime is the most widely used device to export movies from iMovie and is a good example of configuration options. To do this, you need to go to the file icon and select export, after which a context menu will appear with all formats.

What are the best apps for Chromebook?

That's why the best Chromebook apps are : VLC for Chrome OS. evernote. Nimbus screenshot. Skype Spotify app. By courier.

Can Chromebooks stream video?

While your Chromebook may have its own webcam, users still have the option to use an external webcam instead. If you have an external camera with your device, you can see higher quality video on your next call or video stream. But how do you connect a webcam to a Chromebook?

How do you watch Netflix on a Chromebook?

To watch Netflix on your Google Chromebook, do the following: Go to Sign in to your Netflix account if you haven't already done so. Play a movie or TV show. A yellow bar will appear asking if you want to save the data to your computer. Select OK.

Can you play DVDs on a Chromebook?

Some of them are in high demand in the education sector because of their maneuverability, safety, autonomy and affordable price. Because Chromebooks have a relatively smaller hard drive capacity, you cannot play DVDs directly on Chromebooks without a CD/DVD drive.

Can i stream a movie on my chromebook without

Chromebook uses cloud-based video player apps. Usually it supports all unprotected videos. You can simply click on the Format menu and select the format you want. This is where you choose MP4.

Can you download Google Play Movies to Chromebook?

Google Play Movies for Chromebook, Android, and iOS are very similar to all the other versions and work the same, except for one cool feature: offline playback. You can download items purchased from Google Play for offline viewing, but only if you're using Android, iOS, or Chromebook devices.

How can I watch Netflix on my Chromebook?

The movie (or TV show) will now display a check mark to indicate that the file is available offline. To watch this movie, just open the Netflix app and go to the Downloads section. Now you can watch Netflix movies and TV shows offline on your Chromebook!

Can You Watch Google Play Movies on your computer?

You can download items purchased from Google Play for offline viewing, but only if you're using Android, iOS, or Chromebook devices. Offline browsing is not available for PCs, Macs, and other laptops and computers.

:brown_circle: How can I connect my Chromebook to my TV without HDMI?

Connecting your Chromebook to a TV without HDMI Before you begin, make sure your Chromebook has an HDMI port. Check the available connections on your Chromebook and buy a suitable adapter, such as USBC to HDMI, USBA to HDMI or miniHDMI to HDMI.

Where can you see free movies?

Popcornflix is ​​a completely legal website that allows you to watch full movies for free in both Canada and Canada. You will see many actors and actresses you know in movies you have heard of and others you have never heard of.

What apps have free movies?

Popcornflix is ​​another free movie watching app that allows you to watch free movies outside of your computer. There are several recommended movies scrolling on the homepage and you can search movies by genre. There is also an app section for beginners, the most popular Popcornflix movies and Popcornflix originals.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you download movies on TV?

Click on the movie or TV show you want to download. In this case, they download the episode. Click the Download button. (You must hover over it for the button to appear.) You can also download an entire season by clicking the Upload Season button.

How can I download movies from the Internet?

BitTorrent is one of the most efficient and popular methods for downloading large files from the Internet and therefore the popular method for downloading movies. This requires a BitTorrent program (called a BitTorrent client) to download files and a BitTorrent search engine website (called a torrent tracker) to find a movie.

How can I download movies to my Chromebook?

Select "Play Movies". You may need to tap All apps first. Select a video and play it. Click on the launcher below. Select "Play Movies". Select a video and play it. Use a Chrome extension to download videos to your Chromebook for offline viewing.

How to Watch Google Play Movies on Chrome?

Watch the video in a Chrome or Chromebook browser with the Google Play Movies & TV extension. Open Chrome. Click the Chrome menu in the top right corner. Click Google Chrome Help. If an update is available, click Restart (below the version number) to install the updates.

:brown_circle: Can a Chromebox Play videos from a computer?

While Chromeboxes can play certain types of files and use services like Plex to stream video from a network computer, they're not really designed to store a large collection of downloaded videos. The downside is that Windows computers have a lot more overhead.

How do I cast my Chromebook screen to my computer?

On the Chromebook or computer you're streaming from, click the Mirroring360 icon in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser. Choose whether to cast your desktop or just the current browser tab. Enter the 9-digit code displayed in the Mirroring360 application (example above) or select a computer by name from the list.

Can i stream a movie on my chromebook from google

Use the Play Movies & TV extension for Chrome or Chromebook. If you are using Chrome or Chromebook, you can install the Google Play Movies & TV extension and use it to watch your videos. With Chromecast, you can get additional features such as info cards and video streaming to your TV.

:brown_circle: Can i stream a movie on my chromebook from iphone

So you can mirror any device wirelessly, such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Nexus, Pixel. Plus, it's fully compatible with Mac, Chromebook, or Windows 10 PC. It lets you turn your iPhone's screen mirror into a Chromebook, so you can wirelessly stream all your media to your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you cast an iPhone screen to a Chromebook?

It allows you to mirror your iPhone screen to your Chromebook so you can stream all your media wirelessly to your computer. To use this application, first download this tool on your Chromebook.

How can I transfer pictures from my iPhone to my Chromebook?

You can transfer photos or videos from your iOS device to Chromebook Samasung (XE303C12) using the Google Drive or Google+ iOS apps. The apps allow you to store images or videos in the cloud, which you can then access from your Chromebook.

:brown_circle: Can You Mirror an iPhone screen to a Chromebook?

Reflector 3 is compatible with all major platforms and allows you to display the screen of your mobile device on any other large screen device. It includes Google Cast and Apple AirPlay capabilities to connect your iPhone and Chromebook that way.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I Sync my iPhone to my Chromebook?

UPDATE (12/4/13) Google has added Google+ Photo Sync to Chrome, which now allows you to sync your iPhone with your Chromebook. Just tap the dot icon in the lower left corner of your screen and go to Google+ Photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What file formats can you export from iMovie?

You can export iMovie to: Theater iTunes Email YouTube Facebook Vimeo Image file.

How can I import mpg files into iMovie?

Import an .MPG (MPEG) file to iMovie Find the original MPG file Download and launch the MPG to MOV converter on Mac Then click the "Add" button to import the MPG video to the program. Set output format Click the Format column to select the output format of iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov) as the most supported video format.

Can iMovie import Avi?

While iMovie only imports Motion JPEG encoded AVI files. Because of this, you keep encountering situations where you can't import AVI to iMovie, you can't adjust the playback process, or you can only get audio but not video, although you can import .AVI to iMovie.

:brown_circle: How do you convert iMovie to MP4?

How to Convert iMovie to MP4?
Step 1 : Launch Dimo ​​Video Converter Ultimate and drag the iMovie video files to the application directly or click the Add File button to find the iMovie video files you want to add.
Step 2 : Click the Select Format panel and select MP4 as the output format from the Format > Video list.

How to export a movie from imovie to desktop

How to Download iMovie for PC
Step 1 : Download Internet Download Manager here to speed up the download.
Step 2 : Download the iPadian IOS simulator here.
Step 3 : Run the iPadian installation file after the download is complete.
Step 4 : Double click the iPadian desktop icon when the installation is complete.
Step 5 : Enter your Apple ID to sign in.

:brown_circle: How do you copy movies to your computer?

Copy your video file. Click the downloaded video file and then press Ctrl + X to copy it. When you do this, the video file will disappear. Tip: To save the video file to your computer, press Ctrl + C instead.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to export a movie from imovie on your iphone as a mp4

1. Open iMovie and select a file from the toolbar to export iMovie to MP4. 2. Select the movie, trailer or clip you want to convert to MP4 to iMovie. 3. Click the Share option available on the toolbar and then click the File option.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I export audio from iMovie?

Launch iMovie on your Mac and drag and drop the movie to create a new project. In the top menu bar, click Share > Export to QuickTime. In the pop-up window, you can specify the file name and location to save them. Click Export and select Sound to AIFF.

Can iMovie open MP4?

IMovie only allows you to import MP4 videos with a codec that iMovie can recognize as MPEG4, and since MP4 is a container, not a codec. If your MP4 video is encoded with a codec that is not supported by iMovie, you cannot import that type of MP4 into iMovie for editing.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I convert movies to MP4?

Getting started Click Browse and select your clip. Select the input format for your video clips from the drop-down menu and select MPEG4 Video (.mp4) as the target format. Click OK to convert the file and click Download to download your MP4.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to export a movie from imovie to youtube

To upload iMovie videos to YouTube, go to your account and sign in. Open iMovie on your Mac. Select the video you want to share from the project library. Click the Share button. Select the YouTube option. Enter your email address and password to login.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I export a video to YouTube?

To upload a video to YouTube, click the YouTube button on the export toolbar. Enter a title and description for the video and select the appropriate category. Click "Create" to sign in to Google and upload your video. Track YouTube export data.

How do I import iPhone videos to iMovie?

How to Import iPhone Videos to iMovie.
Step 1. Launch iMovie, connect iPhone to Mac and click on the video camera icon that appears just above the event library.
Step 2. Select the desired clips and click the Import All or Import Enabled button, depending on whether you selected Automatic or Manual.

:brown_circle: How do you update iMovie?

Here's how to update iMovie later. You can take the following steps to update your iMovie projects and events at any time. Open iMovie and go to the menu bar. Choose File > Update Projects and Events and then click Update in the pop-up window.

:brown_circle: What apps are available on a Chromebook?

Chromebooks also have a built-in local music player, photo editor, PDF document viewer, and Microsoft Office that work without internet access. Other offline apps include Amazon Cloud Reader, The New York Times app, and Angry Birds.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you install apps on a Chromebook?

Install Office applications on your Chromebook: Open the Google Play Store and search for the applications you want to install. Click Install. After installing the apps, click the Chromebook launcher and click the app to open it. Sign in to your personal Microsoft account or the account associated with your Office 365 subscription.

What are the best games for a Chromebook?

Another one of the best Chromebook games, Run ■■■■■ Run is a running game where you are an awesome little goblin as he navigates through forest obstacles and collects trucks. It is an endless game that gets interesting when the goblin walks through the jungle for a long time.

Which Chromebooks will get Android apps?

Currently, only three Chromebooks can run Android apps: the Asuss Chromebook Flip and the Acer Chromebook R11, as well as Google's own Chromebook Pixel.

:brown_circle: What are the best apps for chromebook 2021

For those on a budget, Samsung's Chromebook 4 is worth checking out. It offers a high-quality metal chassis, a powerful Celeron processor, and a long-lasting battery for under $250. Weighing in pounds, the Chromebook 4 is quite portable. The Dell Inspiron 11 Chromebook is the best choice for kids and young students.

Which is the best photo editing app for Chromebook?

And that's not all, you can still easily edit photos in various file formats like PSD, XCF, RAW, SKETCH and more on your Chromebook. I would just like to say that Photopea is one of the best photo editing apps for Chrome OS and you will not be disappointed.

Can you get Microsoft Office on a Chromebook?

This means that Microsoft Office is now available on many Chromebooks through the Google Play Store for Chrome. Want to save even more? DealFinder automatically applies the best promo codes at checkout.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do you need a touch screen for a Chromebook?

More and more Chromebooks offer a 2-in-1 touchscreen design, so you can use Android apps from the Google Play store. However, these systems are usually more expensive. If you're just looking for a simple and inexpensive laptop, a non-touch Chromebook is the way to go.

:brown_circle: Are Free Apps really free?

As most users know, many free apps and games are not really free. Sure, you can download the app for free, but you often have to pay to unlock certain features or levels.

What are the best free iPhone apps?

• All walking routes. AllTrails is a practical travel guide for adventurers seeking running, hiking, and biking trails.
  • Khan Academy. Khan Academy is a non-profit organization that provides free online learning resources to help students learn.
  • Mealime.
  • Tunity.
  • Libby.
  • AirDroid.
  • Understand the timer.
  • Track cycle and index period.
  • Shazam.
  • Photomath.

What are the Best offline apps?

List of the best offline android apps. 1. Google Translate. 2. Take an offline walk on Messenger. 3. Offline English Dictionary. 4. Offline dictionaries. 6. Independent browser. 7. Universal Offline Maps. 8. Kiwix, Wikipedia Offline. 9. TC Offline. 10. Tutorial for Android.

What are the best free music download apps?

Another of the most popular free music applications is Pandora Radio. Its main feature is simplicity and cross-platform functionality. You can easily go online and listen to your favorite music on almost any platform imaginable, and your stations will be synced to all of them.

What is the most downloaded game app?

First released in 2008, Facebook is the world's most downloaded app of all time, and Candy Crush Saga, which debuted in November 2012, is the most downloaded game of all time. According to App Annie, which tracks app stores in each country daily, iPhone users in the US have downloaded the top 10 apps of all time the most.

What are the best boardgame apps?

Here are the top 10 board game apps for Android and iOS: Cluedo. Do you want to become a detective and solve a murderer like in the classic Cluedo?. Board game "Monopoly". Monopoly is one of the best board game apps for Android and iOS that allows you to enjoy your board like the usual classic game rules. UNITED NATIONS!. Catania. Star Parcheesi. Scrabble GO.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the best free apps?

Best Free Windows 10 Apps 2019 1. Adobe Photoshop Express 2. VLC 3. Microsoft ToDo 4. Polarr 5. Evernote 6. Microsoft Office Online 7. Hotspot Shield Free VPN.

What are the best free online games?

• Two weeks. If you haven't heard of Fortnite, I'm quite impressed. PUBGesque epic games
  • war frame. Online games that last five years or more are hardly known these days, but Warframe has an idea
  • The influence of Genshin. A vast open world filled with breathtaking views, powerful opponents to defeat and exciting new characters to interact with.
  • Destiny 2: New Light. You can't play Destiny 2 completely for free, but you can play everything that was available at the time.

Can you download games on Chromebook?

Chromebooks can only download Android games from the Google Play Store. So use an Android emulator if you're using an older Chromebook, or use the pre-installed Play Store if you have one.

Is it possible to play on a Chromebook?

• Make sure you have Linux installed on your Chromebook before continuing.
  • Then download the file (Debian/Ubuntu) from the official site. Then move the file to the Linux section of the Files app.
  • Now double click on the downloaded file and click the Install button.

What are the best iPad applications?

• Crackle. Check out Netflix and Hulu Plus for the best movie app in town.
  • I'm working. Apple began offering the iWork suite of office applications to anyone who bought a new iPad or iPhone after the iPhone 5S launched in late 2013.
  • Facebook.
  • Google Maps.
  • Evernote.
  • Pandora.
  • Yelp.
  • Dropbox.
  • IMDB.
  • YouTube.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are best free secure iPad apps?

• Secret calculator icon. Secret Calculator is the best mobile security app for iPhone and iPad.
  • Betternet VPN. Betternet VPN has a simple user interface.
  • VPN-hexatech.
  • Find my iphone.
  • Lookout.
  • Keeper.
  • mSecure.
  • Avira mobile security.
  • Norton Identity Safe.
  • Best phone security professional.

What are the best business apps for iPad?

Top 6 Business Apps for iPhone and iPad 2019 1. Cost, Mileage & Time Tracking in BizXpenseTracker 2. Financial Calculator, Mortgage, PowerOne Finance Pro Business Calculator 3. Touch Delivery Status, Package Tracking 4. Business Card Reader ScanBizCards 5. Simple Books 6.

What apps come with the iPad?

The iPad comes with a number of built-in applications (apps) such as Safari, Mail, Contacts, iPod, Photos and Calendar. The icons for each application are displayed on the iPad home screen.

:brown_circle: What are the All Time Best Android apps?

• YouTube for Android
  • Pushbullet
  • Luminous flux
  • Zomato
  • Radio Nokia Mix

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the new apps for Android?

• Flex cyl. Flexcil is a hybrid application for taking notes with a PDF reader.
  • Flexi. Price: Free / $ Flexi is an animated wallpaper from a popular live wallpaper maker on Google Play.
  • Check the weather forecast. Glance Weather is a decent set of weather widgets.
  • Google Pay.
  • Hypernotes.
  • Last time.
  • MindTree.
  • MoodBites.
  • Photography.
  • WinX launcher.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some interesting apps for Android?

• Nova Launcher
  • SMS organizer
  • Microsoft Swiftkey
  • Evernote
  • alarm
  • WPS office
  • MiXplorer
  • WhatsApp message
  • Send everywhere
  • MX player

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is APKPure app?

APKpure is an application that allows you to download various applications to your Android phone, iOS phone and Windows. After PlayStore, APKPure is the most trusted app store to download or share your app as it has millions of visitors and users every month.

:brown_circle: Can I broadcast live from my Chromebook?

Can I live stream from my Chromebook? Chromebooks are unfortunately not compatible with Icecast, so LiveDJ streaming from your Chromebook or other similar mobile devices is not possible. If you're planning to go live, they recommend using a desktop computer with a wired connection (no Wi-Fi).

Can I watch movies on Chromebook?

Watch the video in a Chrome or Chromebook browser with the Google Play Movies & TV extension. After you install the extension, you can use Chromecast to watch videos from your library on your computer, get info cards, or watch videos on your TV.

How do you use webcam on Chromebook?

To use an external webcam on your Chromebook, you need to do the following: Connect the webcam to your Chromebook. Open your browser, Google Chrome. Go to the menu in the top right corner and select "Settings". Select "Show advanced settings" under "Privacy", click on content.

What can you tell me about Chromebooks?

Chromebooks are a new kind of computer that makes working faster and easier. They run on Chrome OS, a cloud storage operating system, the best built-in version of Google and multiple layers of security. Learn more about switching to a Chromebook.

Can chromebooks stream video to tv

It can be fairly easy to connect your Chromebook to your TV with an HDMI cable, although some Chromebooks may require an HDMI-to-USBC adapter. After logging in, make sure "Internal screen mirroring" is enabled in your settings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you stream videos?

Download OBS Studio (Mac, Windows and Linux) to stream live video from your screen or webcam. Open OBS Studio and click on "Settings" in the lower right corner. Select Stream in the left pane. Select Streaming services for Streaming type. Click the drop-down menu next to Services and select your streaming platform.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I stream YouTube videos?

Steps to Stream YouTube Videos Without Buffering Open your preferred browser and visit the YouTube site. Select the video you want to stream, click on it and copy the URL. Open a new tab, paste the copied URL and download it. When you get to the mobile version of the video, click Watch Video, which is located below the video thumbnail.

What are the best streaming TV services?

Best Live Streaming Services 1. Hulu 2. Philo 3. Play Station Vue 4. Sling 5. YouTube TV 6. DirectTV Now 7. Fubo TV 8. Watch AT&T TV.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I watch TV shows through the Internet?

With a monthly internet connection and a computer you can watch TV over the internet. Some websites may charge a small fee for TV programs, but many services allow you to watch cable programs for free. To watch cable TV over the internet, you need a reasonably fast internet connection.

Can chromebooks stream video to computer

A Chromebox is a small desktop computer running the Google Chrome operating system that allows you to access almost any video streaming service available on the web. They're considerably more flexible than these under $100 set-top boxes, but they can't do as much as a Windows-based multimedia PC.

Can chromebooks stream video to my

A Chromebox is a small desktop computer running the Google Chrome operating system that allows you to access almost all video streaming services available on the web. They're significantly more flexible than these under $100 set-top boxes, but they can't do as much as a Windows-based multimedia PC.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is stream video

Video streaming is content that is compressed over the internet and watched by viewers in real time. When streaming videos or media, the user does not have to wait for the file to be downloaded to be able to play it. Instead, the media is sent in a continuous stream of data and read on arrival.

What is the definition of video streaming?

Stream video. Definition What does video streaming mean? Video streaming is a type of streaming medium where the data in a video file is sent to a remote user over the internet. This allows you to watch your video online without downloading it to your computer or host device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does streaming now mean?

Streaming generally transmits both audio and video, but other types and streaming are increasingly used, so recipients can watch or listen almost immediately without waiting for the download to complete.. In general, streaming is the fastest way to access internet content.

What does live stream mean?

Right. For continuous transfer of digital data. The term "live streaming" means "transmission of digital data (e.g., audio or video material) that is provided continuously and is generally intended for immediate processing or display.".

Can chromebooks stream video to roku

If you want to see the Roku version on your Chromebook, the answer is no. The Rokus output only goes from the Rokus video output (HDMI or for Roku 1s composite) to the video input of the display device. Two Roku Ultra, three Roku 3 and one Roku 1.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you cast from chrome to Roku TV?

You cannot stream natively from Chrome to Roku. If you have a Roku TV, you'll need to buy a Chromecast dongle, plug it into one of the HTML inputs, and select that input on your TV's home screen. You can buy a standard 1080p (HD) compatible Chromecast for about $35.

:brown_circle: Can you use a Chromebook as a Roku remote?

For those of them who need to watch their Chromebook on a Roku Smart TV, they need an HDMI cable. In April 2020, Roku and Google found no other way to be compatible with the cast with each other. My remote Roku app wouldn't let me do this either, even when I was fully connected.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can You stream from a PC to a Roku TV?

Enjoy streaming your favorite shows on Roku TV, a streaming device that allows you to watch multimedia content online. In addition to media files such as movies and videos, you can also stream other files from your PC to your Roku TV. However, it can be difficult to find a viable route.

Is it possible to mirror chrome to Roku?

If you're trying to share photos, videos, or presentations, it might be a good idea to use a third-party app like AllCast to mirror your content to your Roku device instead of Chrome. Sometimes it is better to prepare your device before the problem occurs and fix it later.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Stream video downloader

Streaming Video Downloader is a small and lightweight computer program that allows you to save videos from Adobe Flash FLV, Silverlight, WebM, QuickTime, RealMedia and various live video streams from websites such as YouTube, BBC iPlayer, EarthCam and many more. Works with all modern browsers! Record live video streams and broadcasts!

Is streaming uploading or downloading?

Technically, the stream is downloaded from your browser. They both use almost the same amount of data. The only thing is, you can download the streaming video again this time. again. As for the resolution, you can also download a video in a lower resolution, the download will take less time.

How do I record streaming videos?

The first method of streaming video recordings is by using a VCR. It allows you to record video and audio files from various sites. All you need to do is open the VCR, play the video and save it to your hard drive.

Can I record live streaming?

Live video can be recorded in two ways. The screen capture application can be used to save videos on your computer. Or you can send video and audio from your computer to an external VCR, such as a B. DVD recorder.

How does KeepVid work?

Keepvid does the same. It also opens a stream and receives data, but instead of reading it out loud, it saves the stream's data to a file and you can then download the file from your server.

Is iMovie free?

As of version 3, iMovie is a macOS application that is only included in the iLife suite for Mac. In 2013, iMovie was included for free with the purchase of a new Mac or iOS device and became free to all users on April 18, 2017.

What is the Windows 10 equivalent of iMovie?

IMovie for PC Windows 10 Movie Maker Alternative: Windows 10 Movie Maker is the official equivalent of iMovie in terms of operating system. Wondershare Filmora: Wondershare Filmora is an excellent video editing software for Windows and Mac. It's even simpler than Windows 10 Movie Maker, but more powerful.

What is Microsoft iMovie?

Introducing Apple iMovie (Mac and iOS only) iMovie is innovative video editing software developed by Apple Inc. In addition to iPhoto, GarageBand, and iDVD (discontinued), iMovie is another part of Apple's iLife suite of video editing and authoring software.

Imovie for chromebook os

IMovie is not available for Chrome OS, but there is an alternative with similar functionality. The most popular alternative to Chrome OS is the free WeVideo. If that doesn't work for you, your users have reviewed over 100 iMovie alternatives, but unfortunately only one is available for Chrome OS.

imovie for chromebook