Immulate

Immulate

What is the imitation of this word?

(According to Google's advice not error free)

It is used in one sentence to describe a very legendary band. It is used as an adjective, but I can't find the definition. And I'm sure that's one word.

I couldn't find any similarities, but I was looking for a similar word search word that you could understand and spell that way. Imitation of words:

Imitating = trying to follow or stand up, especially through imitation. To compete successfully or to apply or even to achieve equality.

in short. It feels like you really admire someone or something (like a legendary band) and imitate them because you want to be like them.

To imitate

The next word to imitate is qurbani, which means sacrifice.

The next word I could come up with was unchangeable, meaning unchangeable. The correct spelling may be imitated, which means that the individual must perform the required performance.

Hey, I thought your spelling was copied and here's the compliment. Oops, and try this site more often. I use it a lot. It's down the well.

Try to match or exceed

Immulate

Immulate

I think you mean to imitate, imitate someone or sing. I wanted to imitate Carlos Santana's wonderful Rusf.

Copied there by Christ

Oh ...

I suggest burning or copying it.

Immulate

Immulate

Immulate