Ilive Bluetooth Speaker Not Pairing

How do I connect an iLive speaker

How do I connect my device to this speaker system?

1. Slide the power switch to the ON position.
  2. Press and hold the pairing button until the light flashes rapidly.
  3. When searching for wireless devices, use the commands and select ISB33 from the discovered devices menu. ###
  4. When prompted for a password, the default code is 0000
Can I connect to iLive Bluetooth? To pair your Bluetooth device:
  1. Turn off the headphones completely, the LED does not light up.
  2. Press and hold the Power / Bluetooth button for six seconds or adjust the LED between red and blue.
  3. When the red and blue lights come on, use the built-in controls on the bluetooth device to start pairing.

How do i pair the iLive S809b Bluetooth speaker?

Press and hold the PAIR button on the base until the LINK INDICATOR flashes quickly, then press and hold the PAIR button on the wireless speaker.

Simply put, how do iLive headphones connect?

1. To connect the headphones, press and hold the function button on both headphones until they flash blue and red.
  2. As soon as the headphones are connected, you can now connect to your Bluetooth device.
  3. Go to the bluetooth settings of your bluetooth device and search for nearby devices.

How do I put a headset into pairing mode?

Activate pairing mode on the Bluetooth headphones. Press and hold the power button or the ID SET button. When the indicator starts flashing rapidly, release the button. The Bluetooth headset goes into pairing mode.

How do I connect the iLive Bluetooth speaker to my phone?

How do I connect my device to this speaker system?

Slide the power switch to the ON position. Press and hold the pairing button until the light flashes rapidly. Use the commands to search for wireless devices and select ISB33 from the Discovered Devices menu. When prompted for a passcode, the default passcode is 0000

How do I connect my iLive wireless headphones to my iPhone?

How do I connect my Bluetooth device to these headphones?

Make sure the headphones are turned off. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds or until you see the blue and red LEDs. starts blinking. Search for IAEB35 on your bluetooth device and select to connect.

How can I reset the iLuv Bluetooth headphones?

How can I reset it?

Press and hold the button on both headphones for about 3 seconds to turn them off. Remove the iLuv phone’s TrueBT Air Bluetooth profile from the paired device list and turn off Bluetooth.

How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?

Bluetooth Headset: To pair an iPhone, tap Settings> General> Bluetooth on the iPhone. If Bluetooth is off, press to turn it on. Put the bluetooth headset into pairing mode. When you see the Plantronics device name, tap it to connect and log in. When prompted for a key, enter 0000 (4 zeros).

Will iLive headphones work with iPhone?

Yes, IAEBT209W Bluetooth Wireless Headphones can be used with iPhone.

Why isn’t my iLive sound field working?

No sound Make sure the soundbar is turned on. Make sure the soundboard volume is high. Try slowly scrolling through the sources (waiting 5 seconds at a time) to make sure you have selected the correct source. Make sure the audio cable is fully inserted into the connectors on the TV and sound card.

How can I reset the iLive headphones?

Press and hold the On / Off / Play / Pause / Speaker / Pair button for about 4 seconds. The display flashes red and blue. Stay within 3 feet of the device when pairing.

How can I prevent the Bluetooth headphones from blinking?

To turn off the flashing LED, put the headphones into pairing mode (i.e. flashing red and blue) and then press the volume down button. After this process, turn off the headphones, turn them back on and connect them to your device as usual.

What is iLive?

The ILive Portable Wireless Speaker System with Integrated Subwoofer is the perfect accessory for any room. Stream your music with Bluetooth, connect a TV, DVD player, game console, MP3 player or computer and be amazed by the great sound.

How do I connect to iLive Airpods?

How do I connect Bluetooth?

To turn on the headphones, press and hold the function button on both headphones until they flash blue and red. As soon as the headphones are connected, you can now connect to your Bluetooth device. Go to the bluetooth settings of your bluetooth device and search for nearby devices.

How can I charge my iLive Bluetooth Headset?

The indicator glows red when fully charged and turns blue when fully charged. The initial charging time is approximately 2 hours. 1. Turn on the device by pressing and holding the On / Off / Pairing button for 4 seconds.

How do I connect the iLive Bluetooth headphones to my computer?

Connect the headphones or hands-free system to the computer Press the POWER button on the device to enter pairing mode. Press the Windows key on your computer. Write Add a bluetooth device. Select the Settings tab on the right. In the device window, click Add Device.

How do I connect the iLive Platinum Bluetooth speaker?

Open the iLive WiFi app and tap Add Device. Press and hold the pairing button (WPS) on the speaker and follow the onscreen instructions to enter the required information. 2. The application will show the progress of the speaker setup and Wi-Fi network.