If You Tell Someone Your Dream Will It Come True

Is it true that you don't tell anyone that your dream will come true? ۔

I saw this dream in my sleep and wondered if I had told anyone that my dream would come true or not.

It doesn't matter what you say, only you can make dreams come true. Of course there are many exceptions.

But usually not, there is no relationship and dreams don't come true because you dream them, they come true when you do.

I once dreamed of a situation, and the following week it was the same, but unfortunately the same thing happened. A dream is your desire, it is also an opinion about your efforts throughout the day and can be influenced by what you do or want.

Some dreams come true and when they do come true you have a very strange feeling that goes through you and makes you tremble. Well, it happened to me. It depends on some people who believe that dreams never come true and never do. And some people think so and I do. I dreamed I had a test and 2 weeks later I did it. My next dream, if it comes true, is January 15.

So you mean if I didn't tell anyone (successfully) about my last dream of becoming an anonymous warship, it would come ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ... I said

(By the way, I actually had this dream. It can hardly be fulfilled).