If I Were Single I Would Date You

Unfortunately, if your husband told another woman that if he is single, he would date you, would you be upset? 3

My brother, who was recently married, went through a situation when his best friend's wife thought she would get married while he was having dinner with her and my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law immediately got up to go to the bathroom and left him alone. My sister decided to reassure another woman by saying that if I was alone and you were alone I would go with you. Soon this woman tried her best to ruin my brother's marriage. He told my sister-in-law stories about seeing my brother with another woman, calling him every day, and so on. It really turned my brother's marriage upside down. When my sister-in-law found out what I was saying to this other woman, she panicked and laid her on the sofa for a month. When the other woman's husband found out, he stopped talking to my brother and sister-in-law. My sister still doesn't know that one sentence can cause so much trouble. I tried to explain it to Obsessed but he still didn't understand. Personally, I would go crazy if my husband said that to another woman, but I think I would go to someone else who is tired and see how they react.

Yes, I will get angry!

):

I don't know how to explain

But tell him to think about the situation.

And she said she wanted to date him but she couldn't.

It's as if his wife brought him back or brought him back.

I do not know! But yes I will get angry !!

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. If he says that and you believe that sometimes I don't think I'm going to date you or when I leave my wife would you like to be with me? So I think it's dirty too. No smuggling, no sterilization, no manipulation, just; it must have been insensitive, but it didn't seem intentional.

Also, after a month on the couch and kicking a woman who is clearly not interested, a woman has created so much trouble in her social circle ... she probably doesn't want anything else. Will return. The arm of your lucky wife.

Hey, if we say we'll make him happy, he'll panic. That's what I told my friends when they did, of course I always added when I was a boy.