Icloud subscription

Icloud subscription

How do you sign up to iCloud? Click in the Apple ID text box. This is the top text box in the middle of the window. Enter your Apple ID email address. Enter the email address you use to sign in to your iCloud account.

How much does iCloud cost per month?

Apple's 2TB iCloud plan will cost you just $10 per month. Apple cuts the price of its largest device in half.

How do you get iCloud on PC?

How to get iCloud on Windows. Go to the iCloud for Windows website. Click the Download button. Go to your Downloads folder. Double click Set up iCloud. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement. Click Install. Wait for iCloud to be installed.

How do I log in iCloud?

Sign in to iCloud Visit Enter your Apple ID in the Apple ID field in the center of the page. Now enter your password in the Password text box. Then click on the arrow pointing to the right. (See image below).

Cancel icloud storage

How do you register to iCloud?

Below are 3 detailed steps to sign up for iCloud on your iPhone/iPad. Go to Settings > iCloud and select Create Free Apple ID - Create Free Apple ID as shown below. Creating an iCloud account also means creating a new Apple ID, and it's completely free.

How do you sign out of iCloud without a password?

To sign out of iCloud without a password: 1. Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap iCloud. You will now be prompted for a password. Enter any number and click Done. 2. iCloud will tell you that you entered the wrong username and password.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I send mail to iCloud?

Go to Settings > iCloud. In the "Advanced" section, click "Mail". In the iCloud Account Information section, tap your email address. Touch the @ email address that you want to use as the default for sending emails from iCloud Mail.

Why do I need iCloud account?

An iCloud account is great for storing backups of your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, and it also frees up a lot of valuable internal space on your device.

How do I set up my iCloud account?

Follow these steps to set up iCloud: From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon. Tap iCloud. Click Account. Set up your Apple ID and password. Set up an iCloud storage plan. Click the Finish button. Configure the options for your iCloud email account. Tap a switch to turn iCloud sync on or off for this information. Press the Home button to exit the setup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you start a cloud account?

To create a cloud account, click the Create cloud account icon at the bottom of the cloud account list. The cloud account properties page will open as shown below. In this dialog box, the user can specify the following: Name First, enter the name of your cloud account in the text box next to Name.

How do I sign up for Apple iCloud?

Sign in to iCloud with an existing Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad Launch the Settings app. At the top of the screen, click Sign in on your iPhone. Enter the email address and password associated with your Apple ID. Tap Connect. Enter your iPhone passcode if you have it set. Make sure your iCloud Photos are set up the way you want them.

What is iCloud and how does it help me?

iCloud is Apple's web service that allows users to sync all kinds of data (music, contacts, calendar events, etc.) across their compatible devices using a centralized iCloud account as a content distribution channel.. iCloud is the name of a set of applications and services, not a single function.

How do i unsubscribe from an app

What are the problems with iCloud?

One of the many problems that iCloud users face with their iOS devices is that they cannot connect to the server. When you do something that requires you to sign in to iCloud, your device gives an error that the authentication failed. There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why should I use iCloud?

One of the most common reasons to use iCloud is to back up your iPhone or iPad to iCloud. If you do, you can restore an iCloud backup, which will restore your apps, data, and other information to your iPhone without using a computer.

How do you sign up to icloud on computer

To sign up for iCloud on Mac, first open System Preferences. You can do this by opening the application like any other Mac application or by clicking the Apple icon in the menu bar. Click iCloud and sign in or create an Apple ID. For macOS Catalina, click Apple ID in System Preferences.

:brown_circle: How do you download iCloud?

To download and set up iCloud on PC: Visit the Apple Support page for iCloud Control Panel for Windows. Click the Download button. When you click Download, the Install iCloud dialog box appears. Click Save File. The iCloud installation file will be downloaded. When the download is complete, open the file. A security dialog box opens. Click Run.

How to clear icloud storage

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I log in my iCloud?

Here's how to sign in to iCloud from your iPhone or iPad. Go to Settings > and click on your name at the top of the Settings page. > click iCloud to see all iCloud settings and manage storage.

How open iCloud on my PC?

Download and install iCloud for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. If you are using an older version of Windows, download the iCloud app. Restart your computer. iCloud can start automatically. Then choose Launch iCloud from the Start menu. Sign in with your Apple ID.

How do I get to the iCloud?

Access iCloud on the web Go to the iCloud website. Enter your Apple ID and password. Press. Access to your data. Click Photos. Click iCloud Drive. Click Contacts. Click Calendar. Click Find iPhone.

How do you sign up to icloud storage

Slide the iCloud Drive switch to the on (right) position. This allows applications to access and store data on your iCloud drive. Any app in iCloud Drive can access your storage space if the button next to it is in the on position. (Vegetable).

How to cancel icloud storage

How do you sign up to icloud photos

To access iCloud data from a Microsoft Windows PC, you first need the iCloud Control Panel for Windows Vista SP 2 or Windows 7. Click Start to open the Start menu. Go to Network & Internet. Go to iCloud. Enter your Apple ID username and password. Activate the iCloud services you want to activate.

How do I sign into iCloud from my PC?

Fortunately, logging into iCloud from your computer is easy. You can access it from any web browser and sign in with your Apple ID and password. You can also sign in with your Apple ID from the settings screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

How can I See my iCloud?

Go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and you can access the same information on your iPhone or iPad. You'll see the same color-coded horizontal storage bar and the same More button that lets you see which apps are using the most space.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How much does iCloud backup cost?

Apple currently offers the following iCloud storage plans: 5GB Storage: 50GB Free Storage: 200GB Storage: $2TB Storage:

What is the price of iCloud?

iCloud Pricing. iCloud offers 5 GB of free storage built into Apple devices. For users who need more, they offer a monthly subscription from 50 TB to 2 TB of online storage. The 200 GB and 2 TB plans can be shared with up to five family members.

:brown_circle: How can I Buy More iCloud?

Buy additional iCloud storage on your iPhone or iPad. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the Apple ID banner at the top of the screen. Tap iCloud. Tap Manage Storage. Click on "Change rate plan". Tap an available plan to add more storage. Click Buy. Enter your iCloud account password and tap OK.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How much does icloud cost per month 2021

May 2011 November 2021 iCloud was introduced in 2011 as the successor to MobileMe and is Apple's latest cloud service that allows iOS and Mac users to store and sync information. Apple offers free 5 GB iCloud storage for all accounts and offers payment options from 50 GB. iCloud is built into all Apple devices.

:brown_circle: How much does iCloud storage cost per month?

iCloud already gives you several storage plans to choose from, and the introduction of iCloud+ hasn't affected pricing or storage capacity. This is how they are allocated: 50 GB per month 200 GB per month.

Do you have to pay for iCloud account?

Even though Apple has renamed its paid accounts to iCloud+ plans, you can still use iCloud for free. You get 5 GB of free storage. If you need more storage, find an iCloud+ account.

:brown_circle: Do you have to upgrade your iCloud storage if you are on free plan?

If you already have a paid iCloud account or subscribed to Apple One, you don't need to do anything. If you have a free 5 GB iCloud plan, you can update your iCloud storage at any time in the Settings app or System Preferences on your iOS device or Mac.

How much storage do you get with the Apple one plan?

Some plans allow you to share data with members of your Apple family. Current plans include: Free: 5 GB of storage per iCloud account (not per device). If you buy the Apple One Family plan, you get 200 GB of iCloud storage as part of your plan.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How much does icloud cost per month aarp members

How much does Apple iCloud cost? Apple iCloud Pricing - Free Trial. 5GB. It is free. 50GB, 200GB, 1TB. $ Apple provides users with a simple and affordable pricing system for businesses. Here are the details: 5GB - 50GB Free - $.

How big of a storage Plan do I need for iCloud?

If you need more iCloud storage, you can upgrade to a larger plan. You can upgrade your iCloud storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Choose a data plan of 50, 200 or 2 TB. You can even use Family Sharing to share the 200 GB and 2 TB plans with your family.

:brown_circle: Is there a way to upgrade your iCloud storage?

If you need more iCloud storage, you can upgrade to a larger plan. You can upgrade your iCloud storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Choose from 50 GB, 200 GB or 2 TB. You can even share data plans of 200 GB and 2 TB with your family. You will be billed monthly after the update.

How does buying iCloud storage affect your iPhone?

The amount of storage you buy is added to iCloud storage for your Apple One subscription, and the process is the same as buying iCloud storage. Once you've chosen the best iCloud storage plan, you can easily upgrade directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.

How much does icloud cost per month for apartment

The 50GB plan costs $ per month, while the 200GB and 2TB plans cost $ and $ per month, respectively. If you already have a paid iCloud tier, you are not eligible for a free trial at this time, even if you decide to upgrade to a plan with a higher storage capacity.

:brown_circle: Can you buy more space on iCloud?

How to buy additional iCloud storage. To buy more iCloud storage, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Buy More Space. In the next screen, select a rate plan and click on the "Buy" link in the top right corner of the screen. If prompted, sign in to your iCloud account and complete the purchase.

:brown_circle: How much iCloud storage is needed to backup?

Depending on how much data you need to back up, iCloud backups can take up a few gigabytes of disk space. An iCloud backup is a cloud backup of your iPhone or iPad.

How much storage do you get with an iCloud account?

The iCloud account includes 5 GB of free storage. For most users, this is not enough, meaning you may need to purchase a paid account. Apple offers a limited number of iCloud payment options. Some plans allow you to share data with members of your Apple family. Current plans include:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What do you need to know about iCloud plus?

If you've been using an Apple device for a long time, you're probably already familiar with iCloud, Apple's solution for storing and syncing content. However, you may be less familiar with iCloud+. iCloud+, introduced at WWDC 2021, is a mix of a new brand for the iCloud service you know and love, plus some cool extra features.

How much does icloud cost per month or per year

It's also worth noting that iCloud storage options will be bundled with Apple One when it launches this fall. 50 GB of iCloud storage is included in the unified plan ($ per month) and 200 GB in the family plan ($ per month). Meanwhile, the $Premier tier includes 2TB of iCloud storage per month.

How much does it cost to get iCloud storage?

Apple offers free 5 GB of iCloud storage for all accounts and offers payment options from 50 GB. iCloud is built into all Apple devices. This means that all your data (photos, files, notes, etc.) is safe, up-to-date and accessible from anywhere.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the maximum amount of storage you can have in iCloud?

If you need more iCloud storage, you can upgrade to a larger plan. You can upgrade your iCloud storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. Choose from 50 GB, 200 GB or 2 TB. You can even share data plans of 200 GB and 2 TB with your family.

What do you get for free with iCloud?

Each room has 5GB of free iCloud storage to start with, and it's easy to add more at any time. All your photos and videos. Always available. on all your devices. With iCloud Photos, you can view, search, and share all your photos and videos from all your devices, whether they were taken yesterday or a few years ago.

Do you have to have iCloud storage for iTunes?

Your iTunes apps and purchases don't count toward your iCloud storage, so you only need them for things like photos, videos, files, and device backups. iCloud storage is also included with Apple One. You can purchase additional iCloud storage separately if needed.

How do you contact iCloud?

Step 1 .Open your iCloud account and sign in. After successfully login, click the "Contact Us" icon on the home page and go to the "Contact Us" page.
Step 2. You can check and manage all your contacts by creating or modifying groups/contacts.

How to get to my icloud photos

Launch the Photos application on your Mac Select the "Photos" menu in the top left corner of the screen Go to Settings. Click the iCloud tab. Check out the iCloud Photo Library. This will download the images you have stored in the Photos app on iCloud.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get my PICS back from iCloud?

Follow these steps to recover old photos from iCloud backup.
Step 1 : Open iPhone recovery software on your computer, then select Camera Roll and Photo Stream.
Step 2 : Select "View iCloud Backup" and sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 3 : Select the oldest backup to download and analyze. Don't forget to check the backup date!

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I download photos from iCloud to computer?

Click the Photo Stream folder to view the photos stored in iCloud. Select the photos you want to download. Copy and paste these photos to your desktop. Here's how to download photos from iCloud to your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I print photos from my iCloud account?

Click Select in the top right corner of the screen. Touch the photo or photos you want to print. Click the Share button in the lower left corner of your screen. Click Print. Of course, make sure your iPhone is connected to an AirPrint-enabled printer. 2. Check if your photos are stored in iCloud: Open the Settings application.

:brown_circle: How can i get to my icloud if i forgot my password

Recover Forgotten iCloud Password on iPhone Download and install the software on your computer. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable and launch the software. If prompted, touch the Trust option to continue. You are now in the main interface of the program. Click on the. Once the scan is complete, click on Apple ID or Email Account in the left sidebar and your iCloud email password will appear in yours.

What to do if I Forgot my Password?

If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by entering your registration details. Go to the Google login page or the Gmail login page. Click Can't access your account? Then click on "I forgot my password". Click on "Password Recovery" and then click on "I forgot my password".

How to find a lost iphone without find my iphone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I recover my iCloud username and password?

Go to Settings > iCloud. At the top, it has an iCloud name and ID. Make a note of the iCloud ID (it could be one of your non-Apple email addresses), click it and it will ask for a password. If you don't remember, click the blue link "Forgot Apple ID or password?".

How do you Find Your iCloud password?

Option 1: Find the password saved in iCloud Keychain on your iPhone/iPad. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later:
Step 1 : Go to Preferences > Safari.
Step 2 : Touch Passwords.
Step 3 : Verify your identity with Touch ID or by entering your device password.
Step 4 : Lists all accounts on your device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I make iCloud my default email address?

• Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Default Account.
  • Choose iCloud as your default email account.
  • Go to Settings > iCloud.
  • Scroll down and select Mail under ADVANCED.
  • Click Email and choose an @ iCloud address to use as your default email address.

:brown_circle: How do I see whats in my iCloud?

You can easily see what's stored in iCloud from any iPhone or iPad - open Settings and go to iCloud. Click "Storage & Backup" and then click "Manage Storage". Check the Documents & Data section for which apps iCloud Documents is available. Note that the iOS and OS X apps that store documents in iCloud are listed here.

How to track an iphone free

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i get to my icloud pictures

Follow the steps below to view the photos stored in iCloud. Open a web browser on your computer and go to the website. After successfully logging into your account, you will see a similar screen with different icons. On the next screen, you will see your photos stored in iCloud.

How do you transfer pictures from iCloud to your computer?

Transfer photos from iCloud Photo Library to PC using iCloud Control Panel.
Step 1. Download the iCloud dashboard to your PC, sign in to your iCloud account and click Options next to Photos.
Step 2. Select "iCloud Photo Library" and click "Done", then iCloud Photo Library will be activated on your computer.

:brown_circle: How do I select multiple photos in iCloud?

Open your web browser, go to the page and sign in with your Apple ID as usual. After logging in to the iCloud website, click the Photos icon. Click to select a photo to upload. To select multiple photos, hold the SHIFT key while pressing to select multiple images to download from iCloud.

How do you get rid of pictures on iCloud?

Tap iCloud. Click Photos. In the Photos section, you can slide the switch to turn off iCloud Music Library. To remove iCloud Photo Library from all devices, follow steps 1-3, go to iCloud Storage > Manage Storage > iCloud Photo Library, then select Turn off and delete.

Cancel spotify premium

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to get to my icloud account

To add a device to iCloud, you must have an iCloud account and set it up on your device. When you create an iCloud account, you will be given an Apple ID and password. To open an iCloud account, go to the page and create an account. Then you can set up iCloud on your device.

How to regain access to my iCloud?

Legal way to recover Apple ID First open your browser. Now click on Forgot your Apple ID or password? On the next page, enter your Apple ID, which is your iCloud email address, and click Next. Now select the correct authentication method and click Next. Then let Apple verify your account using the authentication method you chose.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i get to my icloud drive easily

One of the easiest ways to access files from your iCloud Drive on any device, including Android devices, is to use the following:
Step 1 : Log in to your account
Step 2 : Click the iCloud Drive button, then you can view the files in iCloud Drive.

How do you save files to iCloud?

Saving files to iCloud Drive Open the Files app. Navigate to the location of the file. Long press the file name. Press the right arrow until you see Share. Click Share. Tap Save to files. Tap iCloud Drive. Touch the folder where you want to save the file. Click Add.

Free up space

Do Notes save to iCloud?

The Apple Notes application allows you to store your notes locally on your device or sync them to iCloud. However, when you turn on iCloud, all your previous notes remain on your device.

How to get to my icloud storage

To activate iCloud automatic upload on your iPhone or iPad: Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap iCloud. Touch the Backup tab. Move the slider from left to right to enable iCloud backup. When you turn on iCloud Auto Backup, your iPhone or iPad is automatically backed up every day.

How do I Find my iCloud account?

1 Answer 1. If Find My iPhone is turned on, you are signed in to iCloud. Go to Settings > iCloud. At the top, it has an iCloud name and ID. Make a note of the iCloud ID (it could be one of your non-Apple email addresses), click it and it will ask for a password.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I sign up for iCloud on my PC?

Set up iCloud for Windows Download iCloud for Windows. If it doesn't install automatically, go to File Explorer and open the iCloud installer. Restart your computer. Make sure iCloud for Windows is open. If it doesn't open automatically, click Start, open Programs or Programs, and open iCloud for Windows. Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.

Cloud symbol

:brown_circle: How do I access my iCloud account from my iPhone?

So if you want to know how to access iCloud on iPhone, follow the procedure below: 1. Go to Settings, tap your Apple ID and then go to iCloud. 2. Now just activate iCloud Drive. This will open the iCloud Drive app directly on your home screen. 3. Open the file application.

How to log in icloud without verification

How to Access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Web. iPhone and iPad. Open Settings and tap your name. Select iCloud. You will now see all the apps and data that can be synced and used with iCloud.

How can I access my iCloud memory?

Open the Settings app, tap iCloud, then tap Storage at the top of the screen. The Storage screen opens and shows you the total available storage space (5 GB if you have not purchased additional storage) and the available storage space. Tap Manage Storage. The Manage Storage screen opens and shows what is stored in iCloud.

How can I get into my iCloud email?

How to access iCloud mail.
Step 1 - Go to any web browser and sign in with your usual iCloud email address, also known as your Apple ID and password.
Step 2 - Once connected to your iCould mailbox, click on the email icon.
Step 3 - iCould Mail loads and you have full access to everything it has to offer.

Read text message

:brown_circle: How do you access your iCloud email?

Here are the steps you can take to access iCloud email on the web. Open any web browser you use or own and go to the official iCloud website where you need to enter your Apple ID, email address or iCloud password. After logging in, click on the email icon you see on the screen.

How do you check your iCloud Mail?

Once you've set up your iCloud email, it's easiest to test it in a web browser — just enter your Apple ID and password as your iCloud email address. Click the email icon. Check your iCloud email.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I Reset my Apple iCloud account?

Go to Settings > General > Reset, click on Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, click Restore from iCloud Backup and sign in to your iCloud account. Click "Select Backup" and choose the latest iCloud backup to restore. And after recovery, your deleted data will go back to your iPad.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I install iCloud on my Desktop?

Installing iCloud on your Windows PC is easy. Visit the iCloud website, then click "Installation Instructions" in the top corner. You will be directed to a site that guides you through installing iCloud on your iOS device, Apple Mac, and Windows PC.

My music library

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to sign in to iCloud on an iPhone?

1 Open your iPhone settings. 2 Scroll down and tap iCloud. 3 Enter your Apple ID and password. If you need to create an Apple ID, select. If you have forgotten your Apple ID or password, click. 4 Touch Connect.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do I Find My iCloud settings on my iPhone?

Step 1 : Open the Settings app on your device.
Step 2 : "Your name" is at the top of the screen. Below you will find your Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store.
Step 3 : Touch your name to open Apple ID settings, then touch iCloud to find iCloud settings.

Is the iCloud app available on iPhone 10?

With the iCloud Drive app, available in iOS 10, you can view all the files you have stored in iCloud Drive right on your iPhone. First of all, you need to make sure that you have activated the iCloud Drive app on your iPhone or iPad. Here's how to enable iCloud Drive on your iPhone or iPad.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I sign in to iTunes on my iPhone?

If you have iOS or later, sign in to iCloud, iTunes and App Store, iMessage, FaceTime, and other Apple services in one place. Go to Settings. Click "Connect to your ". Enter your Apple ID and password.

iCloud Email Address

:brown_circle: How do you get into iCloud email?

Go to any web browser and sign in with Apple ID / iCloud email. After logging in, click the Mail icon. iCloud Mail downloads and provides full access to your iCloud email account, including inbox, drafts, outlets, files, trash, spam, VIP lists, and all other email folders.

How to stop icloud subscription

Click the Cancel button in the top left corner of the screen. Go to Account again and enter iCloud in the description. Click the "Finish" button in the top right corner of the screen. Scroll down and click the "Delete Account" button.

How do I cancel my iCloud storage plan?

Here are the steps to cancel iCloud storage plans that apply to iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Step 1 : Open the Settings app from the home screen and scroll down to iCloud Settings.
Step 2 : In iCloud settings, tap Storage.
Step 3 : In the "Storage" menu, click "Manage Storage".

How do I cancel my subscription without iTunes?

1) Open iTunes. 2) From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, select Account and then View My Account. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. 3) Click on "View Account". 4) Scroll down to the "Settings" section. Next to Subscriptions, click Manage. 5) Click on "Change" next to the desired subscription. The subscription you're looking for isn't listed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I stop iCloud storage plan?

Here are the steps you can take to cancel your iCloud subscription on your iPad Touch, iPhone, or iPod.
Step 1 .Go to Settings > (Name) > iCloud > Storage.
Step 2. Click Manage Storage.
Step 3. Scroll down and select Change storage plan.
Step 4. Click the Free option and go to the top of the page to click Buy.

:brown_circle: How do I Cancel my Cloud?

To cancel Cloud Office services, log in to your Cloud Office dashboard and follow these steps: Click the down arrow next to your account number in the top right corner of the window. Select Services from the menu. In the options on the ribbon at the top of the screen, click Cancel Account.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Icloud subscription fee

Now many of you are probably wondering: how much does an iCloud + subscription cost? Well, Apple will make iCloud+ available to paying iCloud customers at no extra cost. If you're in the US, you can get iCloud Plus with a 50 GB plan for $ a month, a 200 GB plan for $ a month, and 2 TB for $ a month.

How much free iCloud storage?

Apple offers every iCloud user 5 GB of free space that can be used to back up their iPhone or iPad. If you collect data on your device, the total size of the iCloud backup may exceed the storage limit of 5 GB.

:brown_circle: What happens when I Change my iCloud plan to monthly?

Once you select a monthly iCloud storage plan, your existing annual plan will be canceled and you will be billed prorated (the cost of the higher plan minus the prorated cost of the previous plan). Your subscription will be updated immediately and the new monthly payment date will be adjusted to the date of your new subscription.

:brown_circle: How do I change my subscription to Apple?

Open configuration. Select "Users and Accounts" and then select your account. Select subscriptions. Select the subscription you want to change. Choose another subscription option. If you choose a plan to share with your family members, make sure to set up Family Sharing or join an existing family group.

:brown_circle: How to cancel your iCloud storage plan on iPhone?

Change or cancel category on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 1 Go to Settings > > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. 2 Touch Change storage plan. 3 Touch Downgrade Options and enter your Apple ID password. 4 Select another rate plan. 5 Touch Done.

How to change payment method in iCloud account?

1 Go to Settings > > Checkout. 2 If prompted, enter your Apple ID to sign in. 3 Tap Add a payment method and enter the required information to add a new payment method to your account. 4 Touch an existing payment method to update the details. 5 When you're done, click Change to remove or change your payment methods.

Photo storage device