I shower everyday and still smell down there

I shower everyday and still smell down there

Why do I Smell down there even after a shower? There could be many reasons why you still feel depressed after taking a shower. I usually don't have a very strong scent, but when I use certain brands of soap, they react with my body chemistry and can create a fishy smell. Some foods you eat can also affect your smell.

How to get rid of body odor after bathing?

Remedy 1: Although there is no cure, you can reduce odor by limiting the amount of choline-rich foods in your diet. 2 Low doses of antibiotics may reduce intestinal TMA production. 3 The intake of riboflavin (vitamin B2) contributes to the existing activity of the enzyme FMO3 (the enzyme that breaks down TMA).

Do you have smelly armpits even after showering?

Do you still smell like armpits after taking a shower? When you eat cabbage, broccoli, and other sulfur-rich foods, the sulfur breaks down into foul-smelling compounds and is then flushed out through your pores. No matter how thoroughly you clean your armpits, the smell will still come out.

What makes your body smell like body odor?

Body odor, or as it is called, is known in medicine as bromhidrosis. Your skin produces two types of sweat from two different types of sweat glands: eccrine and apocrine. Eccrine glands are found throughout the body.

Why do some people stink even after showering?

Hair, in particular, is prone to trapping bacteria, so men are more likely to sniff even after showering. In other words, armpit odor is caused by stubborn bacteria.

Why does my vagina smell even after I shower?

A daily shower with mild soap and warm water usually leaves you feeling clean, fresh, but if you have vaginal discharge, itching, or an odor, it could be due to a change in your skin (bacterial vaginosis) or a yeast infection.

Why does my armpit smell after a shower?

Your armpits can also smell after showering if you don't wash well with soap and have too much armpit hair that traps bacteria and sweat. Also, applying too much deodorant can block the underarm area you want to clean.

Why do I get a stinky smell when I sweat?

Cooking cruciferous vegetables also reduces the sulfur content but preserves the nutrients. Sweat from anxiety or depression contains oil that bacteria on your skin love to enjoy. When bacteria break down this fat, a fragrant acid is created.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why do i smell down there even after a shower movie

Causes of an unpleasant odor after showering. Genetic disorder that prevents enzymes in your body from breaking down trimethylamine (TMA), a fish-smelling compound found in foods high in choline. Eliminate or reduce foods high in choline from your diet. These foods include milk, eggs, sea fish and legumes.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What's the best way to get rid of body odor?

Home remedies for body odor. Tea tree oil - Mix with water to use as a body spray or mix with baking soda to use as armpit powder. Witch Hazel: Moisten a cotton swab and apply directly to the armpits. Baking Soda: Apply directly to the underarms to neutralize odors and absorb excess sweat and moisture.

What causes body odor even after a bath?

7 Causes of Chronic Body Odor Even After Bathing 1. Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) American Medical Journal results show that a third of people report persistent and unexplained body odor. 2. Eat foods rich in sulfur. 3. Anxiety, depression or stress. 4. Athlete's Foot.

What can I put on my armpits to get rid of odor?

Baking Soda: Apply directly to the underarms to remove odors and absorb a lot of sweat and moisture. Lemon: Rub a slice of lemon or lime directly into your armpits, or mix a few drops of lemon/lime juice with soda and apply as a glue.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where does the smell of your body come from?

Body odor is caused by some bacteria that break down in sweat and is more associated with the apocrine glands. With this in mind, most experts have concluded that 95% of body odor comes from this. These glands are located in the part of the body that consists of:.

How to get rid of body odor after bathing suit

Alcohol can neutralize many odors associated with mold on contact. Fill a container with equal parts alcohol and water. Dip the bathing suit in the mixture and let it sit for 23 hours for the chemical to work, it's magical.

How to get rid of the sweat smell in a suit?

Fill a large bowl with cold water and 1/4 cup baking soda to create a hand washable or comfortable outfit with a very strong scent. Soak the pack in the solution for several hours. Wash the suit by hand with a mild detergent as usual.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to get rid of body odor even after bathing?

Solution: Here are some home remedies for chronic body odor even after bathing. Sage: This herb is rich in flavor and nutrients. Rose water: Rose water is a water-based liquid that is added to rose petals. Fennel - Fennel is known for its licorice flavor and health benefits.

:brown_circle: What's the best way to clean a scuba suit?

Mix baking soda with a few teaspoons of hot water to form a paste. You should be able to distribute the batter over the wetsuit. Dampen the suit with warm water if the label states that it should only be hand washed and the fabric can be soaked in warm water.

How to get rid of body odor after bathing system

Sage compounds can dry sweat, and sage oils have antiseptic and antibiotic properties. Use on the skin to reduce body odor caused by sweat or infectious agents. You can use sage as a body powder, shower gel, and tea.

What's the best soap to get rid of body odor?

Today, many soap manufacturers claim to have antiseptic soap products. Not all soaps are antiseptic, but antiseptic soaps are necessary. It is best to use Castile peppermint soap when showering, as peppermint oil is a mild antiseptic and helps a lot against body odor.

How to get rid of the chlorine smell after swimming?

The odor is caused by deposits of chlorine and chloramines on the skin, and there are actually many ways to get rid of it. Take a warm shower immediately after leaving the pool and wash your hair and skin with regular soap or shower gel.

Is there a way to get chlorine out of your skin?

It sounds like a terrible thing, but it's very simple and uses things you can find in the supermarket. Don't worry if you feel the chlorine leaking out of your body, the salt just rinses everything off your skin. The "detox bath" is designed to open the pores of the skin.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to get rid of body odor after bathing movie

After bathing, apply an absorbent powder, such as baby powder, to your armpits. You can also neutralize odors with baking soda + water paste on the odorous areas. Other methods of preventing body odor include light, loose-■■■■■■■ clothing to keep you cool. Sweat is a scent transmitter.

How to get rid of body odor with rose water?

1 First, pour 3 tablespoons of rose water into a saucepan. 2 Pour a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a saucepan. 3 Stir well. 4 Pour the mixture into a spray bottle. 5 Spray the mixture on the armpits and other parts of the body during the day. 6 Spray several times a day.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to get rid of body odor after bathing dog

Use a good dog shampoo and rinse off the leftovers well. Be careful not to wash too much as this can dry out your dog's skin and coat and cause skin conditions that exacerbate odors. Make sure your dog's coat and fur are dry. Clean them with towels after bathing.

:brown_circle: What's the best way to make your dog smell better?

How to Improve Your Dog's Smell Method 1 of 5. Wash your dog. Buy dog ​​shampoo. The dog, curled up in something smelly, had not been bathed. Method 2 of 5: Grooming your dog. Clean your dog's ears. Dirty ears are a common source of bad smell in dogs.

What kind of shampoo should I use on my Dog after a bath?

To get rid of dog odor right after bathing, I think the best scented dog shampoo is an aromatherapy dog ​​shampoo. Here's the one I'm using. Now this company has gone bankrupt, but now you can find similar companies.

:brown_circle: Why does my dog smell bad when he is wet?

Dogs smell bad when wet due to bacteria and other microorganisms on their skin. Regular grooming combined with thorough drying can generally help control odors. Certain natural foods in your home, such as baking soda and vinegar, deodorize furniture and carpets.

How often should I bathe my dog to get rid of the smell?

Most vets recommend bathing your dog every 3 months. And the lingering dog odor. An inexpensive home remedy for dog odor is to dry your dog's coat with baking soda. Baking soda absorbs odors well and contains no harmful ingredients. Or you can try one that will help eliminate skunk odor in dogs!

Why do my armpits smell like onions?

Causes of armpit odor: Sweating is the main cause of body odor because it contains organic matter and bacteria on the surface of the skin begin to break it down into acids. Eating spicy foods with garlic, onion and curry also causes a temporary change in smell.

Why does one armpit stink?

A smelly armpit is caused by the accumulation of toxins and bacteria in it. Therefore, hygiene plays a very important role in eliminating the disease. That is why regular swimming is crucial.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my shower smell like mildew?

This happens when mold penetrates deeper into the plumbing system. The musty smell comes out through open vents, such as the shower drain. This problem can be the result of a blockage somewhere in the pipes or simply mold growth along the inner wall of the pipe.

How to stop my Armpit from smelling?

Method 3 of 3. Adjust your diet. Download the article Avoid a wide variety of foods. If you want to get rid of underarm odor, a simple tip is to avoid certain spicy foods or foods that are known to strengthen the underarms. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks. You can enjoy your morning coffee, a few beers or a glass of wine all week long if you don't feel like it. Drink enough.

What can do to make my armpits stop smelling?

• Antiperspirant. Shaving the armpits and using deodorant or antiperspirant often helps to prevent unpleasant body odor. Regular deodorant contains a fragrance to mask the odor.
  • Botulinum toxin injections. Botulinum toxin injections are commonly known as botox. Sometimes doctors inject a small amount of Botox into the armpits to treat excessive sweating.
  • Prescribed medicines. If excessive sweating affects the entire body, doctors may recommend the use of anticholinergics.

Is it possible to remove armpit smell?

This can help sterilize the underarms and restore their pH. Over time, this remedy will help to get rid of the unpleasant armpit odor. Take a few drops of iodine and apply it on both armpits. Gently rub your armpits with a soft brush. After cleansing, leave the mixture on for about 3 minutes and then continue showering.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to keep my armpits smelling Nice during the day?

7 tips to fight armpit odor Master the art of cleaning. If you're concerned about armpit odor, take your daily hygiene seriously. Eliminate unpleasant sweat odors with an antiperspirant. An antiperspirant can be one of your best allies in fighting armpit odor, largely because it helps reduce sweating. Anti armpit mask with deodorant. Take good care of your armpits.

What are the causes and treatment of bromhidrosis?

Conditions such as diabetes, liver and kidney disease can contribute to an unusually strong body odor. Appropriate approaches to treating bromhidrosis depend on the severity of the disease. In some cases, preventive measures are sufficient. In more severe cases, eliminating the irritating sweat glands may be the solution.

How is bromhidrosis related to apocrine glands?

Bromhidrosis is usually associated with secretion of the apocrine glands. But both types of sweat glands can cause unusual body odor. Since bromhidrosis is caused by bacteria on the skin, frequent washing may be enough to neutralize the bacteria.

Is the smell of sweat related to bromhidrosis?

Bromhidrosis is an unpleasant body odor associated with sweating. Sweat itself is practically odorless. The smell can only appear when sweat meets bacteria on the skin. In addition to body odor (BO), bromhidrosis is also known by other clinical terms such as osmidrosis and bromhidrosis.

What can you do about body odor and bromhidrosis?

In addition to body odor (BO), bromhidrosis is also known by other clinical terms such as osmidrosis and bromhidrosis. Bromhidrosis can often be treated or prevented by changing hygiene habits, although treatment options are also available. You have two types of sweat glands: apocrine and eccrine.

What to do if my armpit is smelly?

• Antiperspirant. Shaving the armpits and using deodorant or antiperspirant often helps to prevent unpleasant body odor.
  • Botulinum toxin injections. Botulinum toxin injections are commonly known as botox.
  • Prescribed medicines. If excessive sweating affects the entire body, doctors may recommend the use of anticholinergics.

Why your armpits smell so bad?

This smell is caused by bacteria, sweat and hormonal changes. And as long as your child has no other signs of puberty and is under eight, that's fine too. Puberty can occur anytime from the age of eight, so the armpits may start smelling from now on.

Why do my armpits always have this distinct smell?

The reason armpit hair contributes to odorless armpits is because it traps sweat in the armpit, allowing bacteria to absorb and break down more sweat and produce a foul odor. For this reason, it is recommended that you shave your armpits very often if you want to avoid underarm odor.

How to deal with someone with smelly armpits?

• Antibacterial soap. Maintaining good hygiene in this area is very important, and washing your armpits several times a day with antibacterial soap can certainly help.
  • Hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is so beneficial that everyone should have a bottle at home.
  • Lettuce.
  • Vinegar.
  • Lemon.
  • Sliced ​​potatoes.
  • Baking powder.
  • cornstarch.
  • Tea tree oil.
  • aloe vera.

Smelly armpits in children

Try a solution of hydrogen peroxide and water to combat body odor. Use 1 teaspoon (3%) of peroxide in 1 cup (8 oz) of water. Clean the affected areas (armpits, feet, groin) with a cloth. This can help kill some of the odor-causing bacteria.

What causes armpit odor in children?

A condition called hyperhidrosis can contribute to armpit odor in children. Hyperhidrosis is caused by overactive sweat glands and the International Hyperhidrosis Society estimates that 9 million people in the United States, including many children and adolescents, suffer from this condition.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does toddler have armpit odor?

Some babies can smell the armpits when colonized by certain strains of bacteria. If your child smells underarms, ask a doctor to examine him for a bacterial infection. Odor bacteria can often be eliminated with prescription antibiotic treatment.

Is body odor a sign of illness?

But sometimes an unusual body odor is a sign of illness. A good example is trimethylaminuria, a genetic condition, but the smell is so strong that deodorants can't tame it. Trimethylaminuria, also known as foul odor syndrome, causes a person to smell like rotten fish.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How are treatment modalities used in osmidrosis studies?

Osmidrosis treatments were extracted as predictive variables and relapse and complications were extracted as outcome variables. For combined curettage, subgroup analyzes were performed and fixed and random effects models were used. Results: 40 studies published up to February 2016 were identified.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What causes body odour, bromhidrosis or osmidrosis?

What is bromhidrosis? Bromhidrosis, also known as osmidrosis or ozochromia, is an unpleasant or unpleasant odor from the body for any reason, including poor hygiene, infection, diet or medication, or hereditary metabolic disorders. This may be due to hyperhidrosis. Who got bromhidrosis?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where does osmidrosis occur in the human body?

A thin human body has eccrine and apocrine glands, and osmidrosis means it smells like putrefaction by bacteria on the skin. After hypersecretion, secretions from the apocrine glands migrate to the skin.

Which is better liposuction or axillary osmidrosis?

Relevance of the subject: axillary osmidrosis causes an unpleasant odor and profuse sweating, leading to social and psychological problems. Many treatments have been tried and liposuction is preferred because scarring is minimal, although the problem of high relapse rates still exists.

How to get rid of sweaty armpits at home?

• Take a teaspoon of chamomile and add it to a cup of hot water.
  • Let the chamomile steep for at least ten minutes.
  • You need to drink tea daily to get rid of sweaty armpits.

How can I get armpit smells out of clothes?

• Baking powder. Soak the clothes in cold water and put them on tightly.
  • White wine vinegar. White vinegar is acidic and helps remove fat and oil from the body.
  • Hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide breaks down fat deposits that form during sweating.
  • Aspirin and tartar. Use regular household odor eliminators.

Is Polysporin as effective as Neosporin?

Polysporine is generally preferred over neosporine because it is less likely to cause an allergic reaction. With regard to improvement in factors related to wound healing, there was no significant difference after the use of neosporin and polysporin.

What does one use for Polysporin?

Among the popular topical antibiotics, Polysporin and Neosporin are very common and widely used. They are mainly used to prevent infections caused by bacteria that can become entangled in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Treating a minor wound with a topical antibiotic will help the wound heal much faster.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the difference between Polysporin and Neosporin?

5 answers. Neosporin and Polysporin are two topical ointments that seem to be interchangeable, but there is an important difference between them. The main difference is that Neosporin ointment contains neomycin, an aminoglycoside antibiotic found in many other topical medications such as creams, ointments, and eye drops.

What is Polysporin used for?

Polysporin ointment as a mild topical antibiotic is indicated for the treatment of minor cuts, scratches, and first degree burns. This ointment helps prevent bacterial infections from spreading between wounds.

:brown_circle: What is the reason for body odor?

One of the causes of an unpleasant body odor is hormonal changes. These include puberty, menopause, stress and depression. Major health problems, such as diabetes, kidney disease, and hyperthyroidism, also cause body odor.

What causes strong body odor?

The main causes of body odor: Body odor is usually caused by perspiration. When sweat from the body mixes with bacteria, it creates an unpleasant odor. Foods such as red meat, strong-smelling spices such as garlic, onions and curries, and large amounts of caffeine and alcohol can lead to unpleasant body odor.

:brown_circle: What illnesses cause body odor?

This is usually due to the bacteria that live in and in us. Body odor is common in many diseases and conditions, such as liver or kidney problems, tumors in the mouth or stomach, cervical cancer, tooth decay and periodontitis, ketoacidosis and hyperthyroidism.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do I have no body odor?

The lack of body odor means there is no odor in saliva, sweat and ■■■■■■■ secretions. There should also be no bacteria that contribute to the formation of odors. People can control their body odor to some extent, such as by avoiding smelly foods, but some odors are natural and don't go anywhere.

What makes your body smell like body odor when wearing

Body odor occurs when bacteria that live on your skin break down sweat into acids. Bacteria + acids = most body odors can be treated with good hygiene. Keeping your body clean, applying deodorant, and wearing fresh clothes can help control body odor.

:brown_circle: What are natural remedies for body odor?

Can be used instead of body deodorant. Rose water is a natural home remedy for body odor. You can add a few drops of rose water to your bath water. Eating parsley regularly can help eliminate unpleasant body odors.

How can you get rid of body odor?

Use antibacterial soap to remove body odor. Since bacteria are responsible for breaking down sweat and creating odor, an antibacterial soap or shower gel can help eliminate body odor.

Can probiotics reduce body odor?

If the gut flora is not in balance, it can produce bad body odor. Probiotics are a good solution because they kill harmful bacteria and restore the balance. Probiotics can also help fight bad breath.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What causes a bad odor on the body?

• eating pattern. Diet isn't the only source of new or different body odors, Freiman says, although it's always a good start.
  • To emphasize. If it wasn't something you ate, your anger could be triggered by relationship dramas or busy work schedules.
  • Diseases

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What makes your body smell like body odor causes

Body odor is not caused by sweat, as most people thought, but sweat does play a role in how people get body odor. One of the main causes of bad odor in humans is poor hygiene.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can some people not smell their own body odor?

Unfortunately, in most cases, a person with an unpleasant odor does not realize that he smells bad. In fact, most people don't smell their own bodies.

Why Cant they smell their own body odor?

They adapt very quickly to scents. With just a few breaths, they can lose the ability to perceive new smells. This is called odor adaptation and for the same reason after a few minutes you can no longer smell your own breath, body odor or even scent.

Why does your body smell like fish?

Trimethylaminuria, more commonly known as fish odor syndrome, is a rare condition that causes a person's discharge to smell fishy. The odor may come from saliva, sweat, or urine.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does STD cause a fishy odor?

Trichomoniasis (sometimes just trichomoniasis) is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause an unpleasant odor in the vagina, reminiscent of fish. Trichomoniasis can affect both men and women, and if a woman has trichomoniasis, the infection usually occurs in the vagina.

What are causes of bad body odor?

Bad body odor can also be caused by impaired liver and kidney function. The kidneys and liver help remove toxins from the body through waste products. If they don't do their job, toxins can build up in the blood and digestive tract, which in turn causes an odor.

What makes your body smell like body odor how to

Eat or reduce certain foods or drinks. What you eat affects your body odor. Foods that tend to sweat more, such as hot peppers and other hot foods, can also cause body odor. And the smell of food like onion or garlic can be felt in sweat.

Ammonia body smell

If you're doing all of this, but you're still smelling the scent, something is wrong. The most common cause of unusual body odor is a skin infection. The smell of ammonia is caused by an infection with Helicobacter, a bacteria that causes stomach ulcers, or by eating too much protein. Ask your doctor for a blood test for Helicobacter.

:brown_circle: What does an ammonia smell indicate?

The smell of ammonia occurs when infectious bacteria break down a common chemical in the urine called urea to produce aromatic ammonia. A fruity or sweet odor in the urine may indicate a high concentration of ketones, a breakdown product of lipid metabolism.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean when a person smells like ammonia?

If your body smells like ammonia, it means you may have a rare condition called ammonia poisoning. Unfortunately, for most, the disease is never discovered. People with this condition believe they only have a strong body odor.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does it mean if I smell ammonia?

Dehydration can cause an ammonia smell. Dehydration occurs when a person does not drink enough fluids or experiences significant fluid loss due to vomiting or diarrhea. The ammonia odor occurs when chemicals in the urine become concentrated due to lack of water.

Why does everything smell like ammonia?

If you have kidney disease, the chemicals become concentrated in your urine and smell like ammonia. Kidney dysfunction can also lead to high levels of bacteria and proteins in the urine, which contribute to the bad smell of ammonia.

How do I get rid of body odor?

Use antiperspirants/deodorants to eliminate body odor. Deodorants maintain a pleasant scent by blocking body odor. If you don't sweat a lot and only have a strong body odor, use deodorants to hide your body odor. If you sweat a lot, they recommend using antiperspirant deodorants.

:brown_circle: How can body odor be treated?

To eliminate body odor with coconut oil, add a teaspoon of citric acid powder to a cup of water and stir well. Now take a small amount of coconut oil and rub your armpits and other parts of your body that are prone to sweating.

What does body odor say about a person?

While a certain body odor is normal, a particularly strong odor can be a sign of a skin condition, Bustle's physician and author Jennifer Stagg told Bustle. Skin infections can have an unpleasant odor from the byproducts of bacterial growth.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What foods affect body odor?

The foods you eat can also affect your body odor. For example, vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, garlic and onions can affect their smell because they contain sulfur compounds that produce eccrine sweat. But this smell should go away after a while.

:brown_circle: What determines human body odor?

Body odor is generally determined by the environment, the food you eat or hormones. But sudden and persistent changes in your usual scent can sometimes be a sign of an underlying medical condition.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the chorus to that smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd?

FG Am F Am F Am Ooo this smell, the smell of death around you might not be for you tomorrow (yes you!) FG Am FG Am Ooo this smell, can't you smell this smell?

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What's the best way to get rid of a smelly shower?

Fortunately, cleaning Ptrap is a simple process and a great way to remove unpleasant odors from your shower drain. Simply pour about 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by about 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar.

When to take note of new shower drain smells?

If you notice a new odor in the shower that is causing your nose to wrinkle in the bathroom, first write down what type of bad smell it is to identify a possible source of the odor.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it normal to have a strong odor in your vagina?

Some vaginal odor is normal, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). However, if the smell is strong and noticeable, you may have an infection or other problem, according to ACOG. How and why does vaginal odor arise?

i shower everyday and still smell down there