I See You Windin And Grindin Up On The Floor

We sing a song that says: I see you groaning and groaning in R ... I want to love you

Sounds like Akon but not sure and what is the name of Son ..

Yes! One foot is snoop. I like this music !!! The song is said that I need F ** k u ...

Akon's words (f / snoop dogg)

I love you

[Akon:] Sure ... music ... and you know we're a facade.

[Crus: Akon]

See you again in this post, I know you're looking at me and you know I want to ■■■■ you, you know I want to ■■■■ you, you know?

[Snoop Dogg]

Money in the air, the way I feel layered by the tail of your coat, take you to the motel, e-commerce, don't tell me I won't say baby said I don't speak ■■■■■■■■■■■ but he said Me, yes take a picture with me what are you going to do in the movie baby stay with me and i will kill you if you pick me up i will make you fat and i'm here to put it here the door is closed And I will have a place in life at the end of the day because of you and as a child.

See you again in this post, I know you're looking at me and you know I want to ■■■■ you, you know I want to ■■■■ you, you know?

[A]

Serti, I can see that you are not alone with Kim, everyone has cheese so look at me now if that means spend some dubs playing 30 stacks in the back, let it rain like this Because I'm so far away from the bushes exdeda I use phytamine I spend money to take the girls it doesn't make sense and I have something for you.

[Snoop Dogg]

Walk around the club with a little pressure, I'm behind the smoking section (smoke only), red eyes, I have a clear vision, you can't see me, but I can see you ( Baby, I see you), it's good, we're interesting, the mood is set, you get wet, you rub your back and neck, and you jump, your tie bounces, you smile And smile and look at me.

[A]

No girl if you see me i'm ready to take the train in the backyard, put a hamburger on the train baby You want that which is a little scary 'because I like the way you move your cat, bounce, you force me to love you, Lily Molly, don't get away too soon, but I have something for you Is.

See you again in this post, I know you see I see you and you know I want to ■■■■ you, you know I want to ■■■■ you, you already know

ایکون۔

This is Akon's foot. I want to ■■■■ you in Snoop Dogg.

The remix is ​​Akon Fit. Snoop and Stacks

I want to love you

After the honesty of the fact that they can be related. Many people love other people and are important friends in love. For example, my best friend fell in love with a guy who had a girlfriend.

A piece of meat from the ghetto, useless and well paid.

I've never heard of Snoop Dogg before. I'm in North Florida and all I've heard is that P. Is to do

I want to do this with you now.

But I think it's weird because P is from Florida.