I Only Have 24 Teeth

I Only Have 24 Teeth

I only have 24 teeth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me: (?

I am 17 years old and have 32 solid teeth.

I won 4 for a place when I was 14 years old.

It's literally in the back of my mouth, but I don't feel the wisdom teeth coming out!

It's just a soft gum with roughness that shows teeth.

Will I have 24 teeth for the rest of my life? :(

I thought maybe I pulled out my wisdom tooth because I remember the jaws being cut.

I do not know! :(

The average number of teeth for one is 32, but that doesn't mean everyone is 32. If you were young you had orthodontics, your first four or two teeth and wisdom teeth would have been removed. Or, perhaps, your intelligence has not increased and can never increase. Not everyone understands them. Most people do, but not all.

Don't worry about having less teeth than the average person. Having 24 to 28 teeth is perfectly normal.

Remember to take good care of it, brush it and clean it every day.

Tooth decay usually appears between the ages of 17 and 25 (mostly in the age of 20). It is not uncommon for people to start developing tooth decay by the age of thirty. Well, even if it has been removed, it doesn't matter, wisdom teeth can be pinched or easily affected and there are still many people who need to have them removed. While humans can have 32 teeth, most human jaws can only have 28 teeth, so wisdom teeth are extracted.

I am 23 years old and I have broken my teeth.

I Only Have 24 Teeth

I Only Have 24 Teeth

I have only 24 teeth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me: (?

I am 17 years old and have 32 sled teeth.

I won 4 for a place at the age of 14.

It's literally in the back of my mouth, but I don't feel the wisdom teeth coming out!

These are just smooth gums without any roughness, which indicates that the teeth may be there.

Will I have 24 teeth for the rest of my life? :(

I thought maybe I lost my wisdom tooth because I remember my jaw was cut ...

I do not know! :(

The average number of teeth for one is 32, but that does not mean that every person is 32 years old. I am only 28 years old and I have never had a tooth extracted in my life. If you had orthodontics as a child, you may have had your first four or two canines and wisdom teeth extracted. Or, perhaps, your intellect has not increased and may never increase. Not everyone understands them. Most people do, but not all.

Don't worry about having fewer teeth than the average person. It is normal to have 24 to 28 teeth.

Remember to take good care of it, brush it, and floss it every day.

Wisdom teeth usually appear between the ages of 17 and 25 (mostly around 20). It is not uncommon for people to start having wisdom teeth at the age of thirty. Well, even if it is removed, it does not matter, wisdom teeth can be easily clicked or affected and there are still many people who need to have it removed. While humans can have 32 teeth, most human jaws can only have 28 teeth, so it makes sense to extract teeth.

I am 23 years old and my wisdom teeth are broken.

Help. I have 31 teeth. I had to have 7 teeth extracted for orthodontic treatment, I was nervous because there were only 24 teeth left. I need to remove 3 wisdom teeth (1 extracted) and 4 permular (2 above and 2 below).

Please help me !!!

If you have 24 teeth, then you are probably good and one of the few to avoid fascist attempts, don't worry, but don't eat meat, it's not good for you.

You don't have much and you use it well. I know people who live with 19 teeth, that's normal, there's nothing to worry about if you can chew.

But if you can't chew and feel unwell, go to the dentist. They may be suitable for some.

I Only Have 24 Teeth