I Left My Phone At School

I left my phone at school, what should I do? ۔

So today I got on the bus and found out I don't have my cell phone! I just understand, and no, I can't tell my parents why my mom is going to psychology because I'm not going to take her to school. Well, I did it by accident today. I remember finding the eighth place because I wanted some water, so I checked the time and when I got back to the room I found it. So we had to go to the second class because our teacher came home early. I think I have it. I'm sure the reason is that I felt like I didn't have it when I went in and I didn't hear it anywhere. I'm sure I left it at school or at work. What should I do to find it now? Should I go to the reception in the morning and ask if they have received a phone call> or should I ask my teacher if he has seen one [the two keys I used last time]? Thanks for the great advice !!!!

You look in the locker room. So you ask the teacher. So you go to the office and ask if you can get a tire? If not, try calling him in the locker room and see if you can hear him. If not, you should discuss the matter with your mother. Otherwise, you are paying for a plan that you do not use and waste money. I hope you find it.

The best thing you can do is ask your teacher to teach you, because if you do this during the class, they will confront the students and the students will go crazy and look for them. And will try to save. You can also thoroughly inspect the room without any hassle. So, at the end of the day, check the office, because you can arrive a day later because the guard can find you somewhere.

You have to go to the office first and see if anyone returns it. If you don't see the room you think you're gone, use another phone to make the call (just working on it won't work, if it's locked then everything is fine Lift weights and use all your minutes, tell your mom everything you need to do so she can go to the cell company and turn off the phone line.

You should first ask the school if it can be found. If that doesn't happen, you'll need to call your ISP to have ld installed on your account. The last thing you need is for your parents to be angry with you for wasting your money and money. Also try to connect, WM already has a device that can retrieve it.

I now.

one million. Call the phone and send a message to others to call if they know another good guy. 2. Find out in the University Secretariat. 3. Tell your friends. 4. Tell your mom and her if you can't find it in a week. They want to cancel their plans.