I In Math

I In Math

What does the symbol mean in mathematics? ۔

what is the meaning of this? Which number does it correspond to?

To update

thank you all! So, will anyone solve a problem like 6 + 10i?

Or 2i (1 + i)? Or | 6i |? I don't really know how to fix it, my math teacher gave it as extra credit (and I really need it) ...

That is, sometimes you will see that j represents strange numbers or mathematical constructions that mathematicians create so that certain types of equations can be worked out correctly. Imaginary numbers include complex numbers. They are not complicated in that they are difficult to solve, but complex in that they consist of two parts: a real number (such as an an number) and an imaginary part. Example: 23 + i10 means the imaginary component i10 in addition to the number 23.

Complex numbers are very important in terms of physics and energy.

See: Fasser: (Operator J)

http://www.physics.mcmaster.ca/phys3b06/Phasors.pd ...

Peace, Greeting

i is an irrational number that replaces the expression: sqrt (1)

For example, i 2 is equal to 1. This is true because you know that a logical number cannot be multiplied by itself, it can be equal to a negative number. So irrational

To edit:

Consider it another variable when troubleshooting, but if you can get the same performance out of it, you should know:

i = square 1.

In 2 = 1,

i 3 = i (or [square root 1]

i 4 = 1.

With that in mind, you'll find solutions to your machine examples here.

6 + 10i

= 2 (3 + 5i)

2i (1 + me)

= 2i + 2i 2.

= 2i 2 When writing, you usually use a permanent (2 + 2i)

I have 6.

= 6 I i I ~~~~~ You cannot deduce this from the absolute value unless you know the value of the variable, otherwise it would be unreasonable.

D:

What does the symbol mean in mathematics?

what is the meaning of this? Which number does it correspond to?

I represent the imaginary number.

Mathematical symbols.

I In Math

I In Math

Imaginary numbers. 1 is equal to the square root.

I am in math

Hypothetical

I In Math