I Hate My Dad

I Hate My Dad

I hate my father others?

Yes, I hate him or me. And hated it for almost 22 years. In the first 2 years of my life, he beat and betrayed me and my mother. It took a long time, but they took it out of my life ... and overall I probably spent a month with him and spent the next 21 years in my life. The last time I spoke to him, he was 20, about 33 years ago, in a family reunion. It's not easy for him to see your face and hear you tell me all the things in my life that I want to take back. The worst two were 18 and 20 (about me and my brother, we lie.) In bed with a broken back in a car accident a week ago). I haven't spoken to him since. Fortunately, I'm too old to keep it out of my life. Unfortunately, I had to face the end of the month at my brothers' wedding. As much as I don't want to have anything to do with it, I will take care of it for my brothers for a day or two, so I am fed up with it.

In your case, this is a difficult situation where that person is an important part of your life. All you have to do is take care of yourself, try to be that person and deal with it until you are 18 and you can go.

Je suis d'accord pour dire oui, notre relation est au point de rupture et nous n'avons never été d'accord, il est de mauvaise humeur, absorb par lui-même, hard, *** w me rabaisse toujours et me Learn l'aise J'étais toujours plus proche de ma mère et never after qu'elle est je n'ai plus été la même et qu'il s'en prend moi, always parfois that je me moque de la fazn don 't il ra'cheté, ne me donnant never la liberté de sortir et de vivre ma vie, me cajolant, me dorlotant, ne m'apprend never le sens de w Independent, il gémit toujours against moi sans aucune. me fais, il trouve toujars a moyen de le tordre et de me le renvoyer au visage, le plus tôt je (pelly) enter in l'armée et loin de lui le mieux !, je sais qu'il ne s' en Susira fits perfectly

I Hate My Dad