I Had Braces But I Still Have An Overbite

Do I still have any benefits? 3

I just removed my dog ​​last week and after all my hard work I still have an overt.

What else can I do besides surgery?

Also, I don't like to wear this hairstyle or not.

I am very disappointed, it took two years and my teeth are not good at all.

The dentist took it off because I was a few months late. They don't make money with me as a patient, so that's probably the most important thing to them.

Overte is what I would like to achieve.

I asked that question, yes, but Audi actually answered me.

They just told me to ask my dentist what to do, but I haven't seen him in about two months. I'm just looking for stories of people who made their bids without winning over the years. Ping here for magic, hahaha

update

* I have had this hat for two months because I owned it and have been wearing it ever since I bought it.

Helmet 02/10/0702/16/10

27.11.0702 / 16/10.

You really can't do more than that. Use its holder. Only one of your jaws can work this way. My sister was advised to break the jaw, fix it and tie it until it heals. Instead, he wore a retainer. No more than two years. I have had teeth for four years and my teeth are very easy to fix. Your teeth will look as good as your jaw and your teeth will naturally allow. Chances are, no one will feel your peaks like you.

More for that

This page can help you.

D:

Do I still have any benefits?

I just removed my dog ​​last week and after all my hard work I still have an overt.

What else can I do besides surgery?

Also, I don't like to wear this hairstyle or not.

I am very disappointed, it took two years and my teeth are not fine at all.

NS ...

It is used to straighten teeth, not to fix undertones.

I had a hole and when they took off my helmet they gave me a hat. I have to use it for ht. Hate me

They had to pull out two teeth for me and then pull out the rest (so I had to use a retainer). I think it counts as surgery ...

I don't think you can do anything if you don't want to have surgery. If you really want to get rid of the excess, you may still need to wear a hat.