I Can T Find My High School Diploma

Can't find my BAC? 3

I graduated from Kentucky High School in 2004 and lost my high school diploma. I have been studying in college since then, but I was worried that I would need a high school diploma to find a job. I don't remember my old HS ID number to use when in doubt. What steps do I need to take to get a degree? Thanks in advance!

It can't be. You have to go to school everywhere. Just ring the bell. Most employers are not interested in a high school diploma after you go to college or graduate from college.

For alternatives, contact the school office. The clerk can still remember and get things done, but in any case you can ask him to call for a replacement. For some years, records may be in a different central location in your school district, but this is just a matter of paperwork. I now.

I also tried to get a copy of my high school diploma and was told that they would no longer keep tse on file, they only kept the transcript, so copying is impossible. I just want to have a board if you want to see, find someone who is in their senior year and scan it and delete their name and write your name on it, it's just that In case you use it for dreaming.