I Can T Afford Braces For My Child

Can't my mother pay for it? ۔

By the way, my mother is a single mother so she does not have extra money. He couldn't even afford an apartment, so we had to live with our grandmother. But I need it a little bit and I'll see when I get older. I am 13 years old and I can't find a job and my mother can't take care of me :(

update

So my question is what should I do?

I don't know where you live, but there are dental care programs for people with injuries that you may qualify for. Your mother can get help with her living expenses, even if she doesn't get help from the child. Other programs are available (helping children in need of care), medical, smile saver, etc. Good i

Maybe you're too young for that. Some people I know are your age and have beautiful teeth. Later, his wisdom and wisdom were broken and he had to seek treatment, endure pain and spend money. This is more than you think, but your dentist will not tell you. By the way, I am not a dentist until I get old and pay for myself, especially if it is only for cosmetic and non-medical purposes. Just to think about it.

It is good. I got my scholarship this summer when I was in 11th grade and I still carry it during my new year. This is very common in old age these days. I also see 40-year-olds who have it from time to time.

Your mother will need to see another dentist because some dentists allow her to set up a payment plan so you can pay. Some dentists can be very reasonable, as long as you pay something every month.

Many parents use it, don't worry. It was mine when I was 22 years old.