Hypoallergenic Tattoo Ink

Are there hypoallergenic tattoo inks? 3

My wife wants a tribal tattoo on her lower back, but is allergic to chromium. Your doctor does not recommend taking it because of this allergy. I wonder if there is any hypoallergenic ink that does not respond. Please let me know It is also not a poll whether you need a tattoo or not. Please go somewhere else if you want to answer a question other than the one I asked. Only serious answers! Thank you very much!!

Yes here!

The only color that doesn't have hypoallergenic paint is red, so this color should be avoided.

So it's always a good idea to ask the tattoo artist to put a dot of colored ink on your arm and leave it on for 24 hours, just in case.

Hypoallergenic tattoo ink

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Meet your tattoo artist and ask if he or she can use hypoallergenic ink. Most of them are soldiers! Also, just to be safe, ask them to put something on their skin and hold it for 24 hours to see if it causes a reaction. I now! And I'll find you a place!

The best advice I can give you is to use all ink, because ink is the only natural ink used in tattoos. All other colors add things to them. Make sure the products they use are pure and natural. I'm not sure the paint is chrome, but I can say it's natural paint. You certainly don't understand color. Go to a tattoo parlor and ask about it. Can you suggest which is the best?

A professional, Rebel SP, can tell you what type of paint they usually use and what alternatives are available. I don't know much about Chrome, but I hope I have an artist.

Ask your artist. I have never heard of nickel containing nickel because many people have allergies.

I have no idea. I just wanted to say that I painted you, find out and he can get a tattoo.