Hypermarket

Hypermarket,

Definition of Hypermarket:

1. Vast self-service warehouse-cum-retail outlet that combines the features of a supermarket, department store, discount store, and specialty store in one location. Also called hypermart.

2. A hypermarket is a retail store that combines a department store and a grocery supermarket. Often a very large establishment, hypermarkets offer a wide variety of products such as appliances, clothing, and groceries.

3. Hypermarkets offer shoppers a one-stop shopping experience. The idea behind this big box store is to provide consumers with all the goods they require, under one roof. Some of the most well-known hypermarkets include the Walmart Supercenter, Fred Meyer, Meijer, and Super Kmart.

4. A very large store with a wide range of goods and a large parking lot, typically situated outside a town.

Synonyms of Hypermarket

Store, Retail store, Outlet, Retail outlet, Reseller, Cash and carry

How to use Hypermarket in a sentence?

1. I enjoy going to the hypermarket because I can generally find everything I need on my list (food, clothes, paint, etc.) all in one quick, convenient location.
  2. If they all close down because of competition from big hypermarkets five miles outside town, and you havent got a car, what do you do?.
  3. A hypermarket is a retail store that combines a department store and a grocery supermarket. .
  4. The idea behind hypermarkets is to provide consumers with all the goods they require under one roof. .
  5. Jane needed to buy many different types of things, so instead of driving around to several stores, she visited the hypermarket .
  6. Big box retailers sell high volumes of merchandise, which in most cases affords them greater buying power compared with retailers who sell goods in smaller quantities.
  7. You may want to try to sell your product at a hypermarket to get it in the baskets of even more consumers.
  8. The presence of a hypermarket can mean discount prices with profit margins that local competitors might not be able to sustain.

Meaning of Hypermarket & Hypermarket Definition