Definition of Hyperlink:
Connection between a hypertext or graphical element (button, drawing, image), and one or more such items in the same or different electronic document. Upon clicking the mouse button on a hyper-linked item, the reader is automatically transferred to the other end of the hyperlink which could be another document or another website. Also called hotlink, or just link.
Create a hyperlink between (documents or parts of a document).
A link from a hypertext file or document to another location or file, typically activated by clicking on a highlighted word or image on the screen.
How to use Hyperlink in a sentence?
- Also never click on any hyperlinks in any junk email - this again confirms your existence and can lead to a virus being downloaded directly onto your PC.
- The web designer used a hyperlink to direct the user to relevant content on another section of the website in a user friendly and intuitive manner.
- Thumbnail images that are hyperlinked to a larger image.
- Katie used hyperlink s in her PowerPoint presentation about Sports-Related injuries to impress her professor who had told them to go the extra mile.
- When browsing a website, the hyperlink s found in the websites menu will lead to additional pages of information that can be found on the website.
Meaning of Hyperlink & Hyperlink Definition