Hyper Tough Tools

Hyper Tough Tools

W. Walmart Hyper Resistant Device Maker? ۔

I checked Walmart on a website and asked and still no information that we make high performance power tools. I have the model number bta20201 ... this is a 106 piece rotary toolkit.

I don't know who did it, but it's not entirely reliable. The battery will not charge 5 or 6 times after using the light. He could even play with money!

Hyper Tough Tools

Hyper Tough Tools

Walmart Hyper Resistant Device Maker? 3

I checked Walmart on a website and asked and there is no information yet that we make high performance power tools. The model number I have is bta20201 ... this is a 106 piece rotary toolkit.

Hyper Tough Tools

Hyper Tough Tools

I don't know who did it, but it's not entirely reliable. Battery 5 or 6 does not charge after light use. I can keep this money too!

They are made with the test right rollers of Taiwan. They also make ultra steel tools for the auto zone, and they are great tools.

I'm trying to find pne # which is so hard I can't find it. I bought Sawsall and it stopped working after 4 months and Walmart did not return it to me. All I want is for my money to be Hyperhards.

of the

Hyper Tough is a registered trademark of Wal * mart. I'm sure their tools are at least made overseas and Wal-Mart only names them even though they sell them. Cheap tools!

Hyper Tough Tools

Hyper Tough Tools

Don't have a website? This is probably a common Walmart tool.

Hyper Tough Tools