Definition of Hydraulic:
The mechanism is activated, controlled or activated by fluid pressure. In contrast, pneumatic devices use air or gas pressure. See also hydraulic.
It refers to a liquid, a liquid that comes under pressure in a confined space.
In terms of hydraulics.
(Cement) hardens under water.
How to use Hydraulic in a sentence?
- If you see cracks in the walls, some of them can be repaired by injecting hydraulic cement or cracks.
- Hydraulic analysis of water flow.
- The hydraulic lift is an impressive demonstration of the latest technology that we can use to succeed in our business trips.
- To match chemicals properly during a chemical process. We need to make sure that we add enough hydraulic acid to the mixture.
- When working in an industrial environment, make sure your employees know how to use all hydraulic functions at their disposal.
- Hydraulic fluid
Meaning of Hydraulic & Hydraulic Definition