Husband's Grandmother Passed Away

My husband's grandmother, how can I comfort her? 3

My husband's grandmother said yes and it was too bad. We already have a lot to do. I am 7 months pregnant with my first child and she just said yes. So he took her there. We were mine and my mother-in-law called me crying and told me what had happened. So she told me to put my husband on the tire. He was actually hesitant because he knew he would remember her. Then he reached the palace and informed her. I saw tears streaming down his face as he hung up. So he went and sat on the sofa. Suddenly, I heard her crying, so I went to her and said she was fine and I kissed her. Then he cried and cried and knelt in front of my stomach and put his head on me so I rubbed his head and cried. I have never seen my husband cry like this before, can I comfort him?

Let him cry as long as necessary, don't be impatient with him or tell him to forget, because everyone suffers differently and to a different extent. Get as close to it as possible and understand that it will take some time for you to get back to normal.

I don't have a magic verse, but I personally believe that when someone is in your hands. He gave them his hand and d. However, your grandmother is almost certainly with you. So the feeling that your grandmother is with you. You may feel comfortable with your ending because you are happy that your grandmother's grief is over and you are here to enjoy your closing moments together. My condolences to you for your loss. I pray that you leave your grandmother, but never leave your inheritance as she wanted.