Human resources

Human resources,

Definition of Human resources:

1. The division of a company that is focused on activities relating to employees. These activities normally include recruiting and hiring of new employees, orientation and training of current employees, employee benefits, and retention. Formerly called personnel.

2. The personnel of a business or organization, especially when regarded as a significant asset.

Synonyms of Human resources

Employees, Workers, Workforce, Personnel, Hands, Hired hands, Labourers, Human resources, Manpower, Labour

How to use Human resources in a sentence?

1. When you have a problem with another co-worker, you should talk to Human Resources so they can file the issue and go through any particular process to handle the claim.
  2. It was the job of the human resources department to handle all complaints employees had lodged against other workers at the company.
  3. Our core skills are in building pan-European businesses and managing human resources.
  4. When I got my new job, I had to report to the human resources department for new worker orientation and to set up my tax information.

Meaning of Human resources & Human resources Definition