Meaning of Hubris: Pride is a characteristic of excessive unconsciousness, or arrogance, which makes a person believe that he cannot be wrong. Extraordinary pride caused by pride is often seen as a character flaw. Arrogance can lead to conflict, irrational or dangerous behavior because the person does not stop investigating the behavior or, when he acts, considers his own opinion or influence on others. Arrogance often embarrasses the people you deal with.
- Arrogance is self-consciousness or self-arrogance.
- Arrogance often leads to a lack of self-confidence, which in turn leads to dangerous behavior.
- Arrogance is often found in the very rich because of the nature of their status.
- When pride eats away at everything, it often leads to decline.
- Pride can be overcome with practical techniques and increased self-confidence.
Meanings of Hubris
Excessive pride or self-confidence.
Sentences of Hubris
The confidence of economists was shaken in the late 1980s
Synonyms of Hubris
arrogance, conceit, conceitedness, haughtiness, pride, vanity, self-importance, self-conceit, pomposity, superciliousness, feeling of superiority