How To Withdraw Money On Etrade

Having trouble withdrawing money from etrade?

According to the website, it takes 23 days to keep a node in a bank account.

Each brokerage account is required to complete the transaction before withdrawing funds from that account. When you open your account, read the ND availability guide you receive. Options may have additional restrictions.

Having trouble withdrawing money from Atrade? ۔

I recently visited the Options Trading Accounts page. I gave them 500 for the initial investment, which was a huge profit, but they wouldn't let me get anything! I don't want the same problem, so I just opened an at-trade account. Has anyone ever had trouble withdrawing money from an option or trading on Atrade and then returning the money to their bank account? All information is appreciated.

update

I wasn't very clear at first. Payment requests were made on the website only more than three weeks ago. Nothing comes out, neither my account balance nor my bank account has changed on this page, so I say they make me stronger. Customer service is awesome too. I just want to make sure it doesn't happen to me anywhere else. I've heard that Atrade is reliable, but I just wanted to make sure.

According to the website, it takes 23 days to put a node in a bank account.

Having trouble withdrawing money from Etrade? 3

I recently visited the Options Trading Accounts page. I gave them 500 for the initial investment, which was a good return, but they wouldn't let me get anything! I don't want the same problem, that's why I just opened an ettrade account. Has anyone ever had trouble withdrawing money from options or trading on Atrade and then returning the money to their bank account? All information is appreciated.

update

I wasn't very clear at first. The payment was requested on the website only three weeks ago. Nothing comes out, neither my account balance nor my bank account has changed on this page, so I say they make me stronger. Customer service is awesome too. I just want to make sure it doesn't happen to me again. I hear etrade is reliable, but I just wanted to make sure.

According to the website, it takes 23 days to insert a node into a bank account.