How to use shortcuts to change app icon

How to use shortcuts to change app icon

How to customize your app icons with the Shortcuts app? To customize the app icon in Shortcuts: Launch the Shortcuts app on your iPhone or iPad (if you don't have one, download it first). Click the New Shortcut (+) button in the top right corner. Tap Add action. Source: iMore Find the "Open Application" action and click it to select it.

How do I change the shortcuts on my iPhone?

Step 1 : Open the Shortcuts application on your iPhone.
Step 2 : Tap the "+" sign in the top right corner, then tap "Add Action".
Step 3 : Then enter an open application in the search bar, then tap the Open application link.
Step 4 : In the next dialog box that appears, click Select. A list of your applications opens. Select the application you want to customize.

How do I change the icons on my shortcuts?

You now have the option to customize the shortcut icon. Tap the icon next to the shortcut name and choose Select Photo from the drop-down menu. Find the image you want to set as the app icon. After selecting your favorite image, click "Add" to change the shortcut icon on the home screen.

How do I change the icons on my iPhone?

It's so simple, I'm very curious, like I never thought before. According to the video, all you need to do is go to the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your iPhone and select Create New Shortcut to change the app icons.

How to edit app icons ios 14

How to create custom app icons on an iPhone?

Add custom app icons to iPhone. Open the Shortcuts app and touch the My Shortcuts tab in the lower left corner of the screen. Click the plus (+) button in the top right corner of the screen to create a new shortcut. Click Add Action and type Open Application in the search bar.

How do I add a shortcut to an app on my iPhone?

Ideally, it should be the name of the program icon you want to replace, such as Safari or Mail B. Finally, click the Add button and your shortcut will be added to the home screen. When the custom icon appears on the home screen, you can drag the application icon anywhere, including the dock. Touch the shortcut you just created to launch the application.

Where do I Find My shortcuts on my iPhone?

Open the Shortcuts app and touch the My Shortcuts tab in the lower left corner of the screen. Click the plus (+) button in the top right corner of the screen to create a new shortcut. Click Add Action and type Open Application in the search bar.

Do you have to have an app icon on your iPhone?

To do this, make sure you have the Apple Shortcuts app installed on your iPhone. It should be there by default, but you can always reinstall it if you uninstall it. You also need application icons. You can use standard symbols on labels or even any image you want.

Change app icon iphone

How to customize your app icons with the shortcuts app store

Click on the word "Application" that appears (somewhat vaguely) next to the word "Open." You will see a list of your apps, select the one you want to customize. Now click on the blue icon in the top right corner. You will be returned to the links page.

Can a shortcut be used as an app icon?

With the Shortcuts app, pre-installed on iOS and iPadOS devices, you can use any image as an app icon. It's a great way to effectively change your home screen app icons, and if you really like it, you can actually stylize your device's screen.

How do you make an app shortcut on an iPhone?

Click the plus (+) button in the top right corner of the screen to create a new shortcut. Click Add Action and type Open Application in the search bar. Then tap the Open App action to add it. Click Select and select the application you want to open.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What can you do with a shortcut on the home screen?

The shortcut also gives you the ability to create home screen icons for App Store icon shortcuts, icons for calls, SMS, or specific contacts on FaceTime using the photo you took, a blank colored icon that you can use to host your applications or your Personalize home screens.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I find free icons?

To find free icons, simply enter a search term in the search bar to see what IconFinder generates. Then you have the option in the menu on the left to only show free icons in that search term.

:brown_circle: What are the best resources for free icons?

Smashing Magazine is one of the best sources for finding free, high-quality, exclusive icons. Icon sets come in a variety of formats, including SVG, PSD, and PNG. You'll also find some attribution requirements, but most sets don't require a backlink.

How do I download desktop icons?

Load the desired symbols. You can do this by opening the site with your own icons and clicking the "Download" button. The icons are saved on your computer. If you are downloading multiple icons at once, you may need to extract the icons to a normal folder before continuing.

How do you change application icon?

Change an application icon Right-click the application and select Properties from the context menu. On the General tab, click the Browse button next to the Icon Path field. Select the desired icon or go to another location to select the icon. With the icon selected, click Open.

How to make custom app icons

How to customize your app icons with the shortcuts app download

Learn how to change app icons on iPhone using shortcuts in few easy steps. Open the Shortcuts app. In the top right corner of the app's home screen, tap the + symbol. Select Add action. Use the search bar at the top of the screen and enter an open application. Click Select. Select the desired application in alphabetical order from the list.

:brown_circle: Is there an app to change app icons?

X Icon Changer is a handy and completely free application that allows you to change and customize the icons and names of all applications. New gallery icons, other app icons and many custom icon packs are selectable. Your application creates a shortcut to the new icon on the home screen. This is the easiest way to decorate your android phone.

How do you access the App Store?

There are two ways to access the App Store: on your iPhone or through iTunes. Let's get started with the iPhone App Store. With iPhone in hand, tap the App Store icon.

How do you download an App Store?

To do this, tap the icon on the screen that says App Store. Find the app you want to download by selecting the search option at the bottom of the App Store screen and entering your keywords. Examples of searches include children's games, word games, tip calculators, travel, and budget.

Which App Store has the most apps?

Apple Store is the largest app store in the world with a total of more than 900,000 apps, both free and paid.

How do I get the App Store on this computer?

The keyboard shortcut for All apps is the Ctrl + Tab keyboard shortcut. If you press the Ctrl and Tab keys on your keyboard at the same time, you will find the Store application and all the other applications installed on your computer.

How to customize your app icons with the shortcuts app free

According to the video, all you need to do is go to the Shortcuts app that comes pre-installed on your iPhone and select Create New Shortcut to change the app icons. From there, select the app you want to edit the image for and in a few clicks it will look great.

:brown_circle: Where can I get a custom icon for my iPhone?

You can use any image or photo for your custom icon, as long as it's in your device's photo library. Try searching for custom icon designs with Google and save them, or draw your own icon and download it to your iPhone or iPad using AirDrop. First, open the Shortcuts app.

How to customize your app icons with the shortcuts app for windows 10

Right-click or hold the shortcut and then click or tap Properties from the context menu. On the Web Document tab, click the Change Icon button. The Change Icon window opens, where you can select a different icon from the list or edit the file in the Search for icons in this file section.

Is there a way to change the icon of an application?

You cannot change the icon of the original application file, but you can change it with any shortcut. To do this, browse the application source file for the program. Then right-click and choose Create Shortcut. The shortcut is placed in the same file folder as the original application file.

:brown_circle: Where do I find shortcuts to my Apps on Windows 10?

How to create a shortcut for an application. To do this, open the Windows 10 Start menu. Find the application you want by scrolling through the list of applications on the left side of the menu. If it's in the tile list on the right side of the menu, you can also drag it from there.

How to create custom icons in Windows 10 computer?

Steps to create custom icons in Windows 10.
Step 1. First click the "Start" button and search for "Paint 3D".
Step 2 .Open Paint 3D from the list, then click Create.
Step 3. You need to set the width and height of your canvas to 32x32.
Step 4 .

Ios 14 how to change app icons

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I change a shortcut icon on iPhone?

If you have added shortcut icons to your home screen and want to change them, just open the Shortcuts app, go to your library and click the button in the top right corner of the shortcut you want to change. Now press the button in the top right corner that looks like a toggle switch. Touch the icon.

Where do I find shortcuts on my iPhone?

Open shortcuts on your iPhone or iPad. Touch the Gallery tab. Touch the shortcut you want to add to your library. Optionally, tap the action list in the Run section to see a list of actions the shortcut will perform when activated. Click Back. Tap Add Shortcut. Open shortcuts on your iPhone or iPad.

How can I change the color of My icons on my iPhone?

Customize the icon of your applications. You can do this by clicking on the tabs at the bottom of the screen and selecting different attributes: Mask Assigns a background color to your application icon. Border Places a colored border around the appearance of application icons. Decoration Places a predefined icon in the center of the application square.

:brown_circle: How are shortcuts used in the Apple App?

A shortcut is a quick way to perform one or more tasks with your applications. The Shortcuts application allows you to create your own shortcuts in several steps. For example, create a Surf Time shortcut that will receive a surf report, tell the beach your estimated arrival time, and start a surf music playlist. Learn how shortcuts work.

:brown_circle: How do I create shortcuts on my iPad?

Create keyboard shortcuts on iPhone and iPad: Launch the Settings app. Tap General. Click on the keyboard. Touch Replace text. Tap the + icon in the top right corner. In the Phrase field, enter the complete phrase you want to link to.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I change the app icon on my iPhone?

Application Open the free application icon. Click Later when prompted. Press the New icon. Press the application icon. Touch the application whose icon you want to change. Customize the icon of your applications. Press the New icon. Press the install icon. Tap Install. If prompted, click Allow. Finish installing your app icon.

:brown_circle: How to set up shortcuts for accessibility on iPhone?

1 Customize an Accessibility Shortcut: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut and select the features you use most often. 2 Slow down by tapping the Home button two or three times: go to Settings > Accessibility > Home button. 3 Use an Accessibility Shortcut: Press the Home button three times.

How to add shortcuts to apps on iPad?

Add a shortcut to iPad 1 Open the Shortcuts application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. 2 Touch the Gallery tab. 3 Under App Shortcuts, tap View all to see the actions of the different apps. 4 Touch next to the shortcut you want to add. 5 Tap Add to Siri.

How to change home screen

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to create website shortcuts on iPhone 8 Plus?

How to create shortcuts to websites on your home screen. Make sure your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus is turned on. Then open the Safari app. Then paste the website you want to create a shortcut for into the address bar. When the web page has loaded, click the Share button at the bottom of the screen.

:brown_circle: How do i change the shortcuts on my iphone 6

Click Back. Tap Add Shortcut. Open shortcuts on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the icon in the top right corner of the shortcut you want to customize. Tap the blue settings on existing shortcuts to change them as needed. Press the + key to see a list of suggested items to add to the shortcut.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to add a shortcut to Siri on iPhone?

To add a shortcut: 1 Open the Shortcuts application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. 2 Touch the Gallery tab. 3 Under App Shortcuts, tap View all to see the actions of the different apps. 4 Tap Add next to the shortcut you want to add. 5 Touch Add to Siri.

How do i change the shortcuts on my iphone xr

Shortcuts appear in the gallery based on the applications and activities you use most. Add a shortcut: Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Touch the Gallery tab. In the App Shortcuts section, click View all to see the steps for the different apps. Click Add next to the shortcut you want to add. Click Add to Siri.

Taskbar

What should I change on my new iPhone XR?

Important settings to change on your new iPhone XR. Plan 1 night. Night Shift automatically changes the screen color to a warmer shade to filter out blue light. It may help to make 2 backups with iCloud Photos. 3 Configure AutoLock. 4 Configure the control center. 5 Do not disturb program.

How do I shrink the keyboard on my iPhone XR?

Press and hold the globe or emoticon icon, then tap Keyboard settings. Select the left or right keyboard. The keyboard shrinks and moves toward the screen. Return to actual size by clicking the small arrow.

:brown_circle: How do I create a shortcut on my iPhone 7?

Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Open the Safari app. Enter the website you want to link to in the address bar. After the website page loads, click the Share button at the bottom of the screen. You will see a new menu with the option "Add to Home Screen".

:brown_circle: How do I create a shortcut to a website on my iPhone?

Enter the website you want to link to in the address bar. After the website page loads, click the Share button at the bottom of the screen. You will see a new menu with the option "Add to Home Screen". Tap this icon to create a website shortcut on your home screen.

How to create a shortcut to a website

How do you create a custom shortcut on Apple?

To name a shortcut your own, touch to open Details, touch the shortcut name, enter a new name, then touch Done. Click Finish to save the new shortcut.

How do I Delete keyboard shortcuts on my iPad?

How to remove keyboard shortcuts on iPhone and iPad. Launch the Settings app. Tap General. Click on the keyboard. Touch Replace text. * Swipe left on the shortcut you want to delete.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i change the shortcuts on my iphone se

You can change the hotkeys at any time. Launch the Settings app. Tap General. Click on the keyboard. Touch Replace text. Touch the shortcut you want to edit. From there, edit the link or suggestion to your liking. Click Save.

Where do I find the shortcuts on my iPhone?

1. Go to Shortcuts. 2. Click the More button in the top right corner. 3. On the New Shortcut screen, click the plus button (three dots) at the top right corner. 4. You must act. Use the search box to do this quickly.

Android keyboard settings

How to replace win 10 Icons?

Changing folder icons in Windows 10 Right-click the folder and select Properties from the context menu. Select Custom and click Change Icon in the Properties window. You can replace the folder icon with a simple/custom icon. Then click OK to save your changes. Click OK to complete the folder icon change.

:brown_circle: How do I replace an icon?

In the Replace Icon window, click the Open file with new icon button and navigate to the desired icon. The source can be an EXE, DLL, RES, or ICO file. After you select an icon, it appears in the Replace Icon window. Then select the character you want to replace from the list on the right.

Can't change icons Windows 10?

Change desktop icons in Windows 10
Step 1 : Click Start > select Settings > Personalization, click Themes.
Step 2 : Swipe up on the left pane and find the corresponding setting. Then select "Settings" on your desktop icon.
Step 3 : In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the desktop icon you want to change and click Change Icon.

:brown_circle: How do you change the icon on a file?

Right-click the extension whose icon you want to change, then select Change selected file type. In the Change File Type window, click the. button to the right of the Default Icon text box. The Change Icon window shows some basic icons, but click the Browse button to find your own icon files.

Google chrome logo

How can I restore the desktop icons on Windows 10?

• Simultaneously press Ctrl + Alt + Del and select Task Manager. You can also right-click on the taskbar and select Task. Click
  • Go to the Processes tab and search for o Windows Explorer.
  • Select the process and click the End Task / Restart button in the lower right corner of the window. You can also do the same
  • In the Task Manager, go to the File menu and click New Task. Type a command in the Run box and press Enter. UNTIL

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to create shortcuts to system settings in Windows 10?

Steps to create a shortcut to advanced system settings in Windows 10: Right click on an empty area, expand New from the menu and select Shortcut from the options. In the Create Shortcut window, enter c:\windows\system32\ and then click Next. Edit the shortcut name if necessary and click Finish.

How do i change the icons on my shortcuts on chrome

Google Chrome lets you customize the look of your desktop shortcuts with a variety of cool icons (including gold). Properties > Shortcut tab > Change Icon. Select the desired icon and click OK.

How do you change the icon on Google Chrome?

To change the Google Chrome icon: Right-click the shortcut on your desktop. Properties > Shortcut tab > Change Icon. Select the desired icon and click OK. How to change the Chrome icon.

How can I change the icon on my Desktop?

How to add new desktop shortcuts. Select the desired icon and click OK. This document, entitled Change the Google Chrome desktop icon, is available under a Creative Commons license.

How do I delete the Google Chrome desktop icon?

The new icon appears in the Start menu and on the taskbar. If the changes don't appear on the taskbar right away, quit Google Chrome and launch it again. If your Google Chrome desktop doesn't change immediately, right-click and select Uninstall.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where is the Google Chrome icon on my computer?

It's in the lower right corner of the screen by default. Enter chrome. This will search for Google Chrome and display it at the top of the Windows Start menu. Download the old Google Chrome 3D by typing the old Google Chrome icon in Google Image Search.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i change the icons on my shortcuts mac

All you need to do is click an application in the Dock to show or hide the desktop icons on your Mac. It works like a simple switch. If the desktop icons are visible, click the Show/Hide Desktop Icons app to hide the icons and vice versa.

File explorer windows 10

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create shortcut icons on the desktop screen?

Create a shortcut icon on the desktop Right-click on the desktop. Play / Pause SPACEBAR Click Browse and navigate to the program that requires a desktop shortcut. Click on a program or file. Enter a name for the shortcut. Take a look at the desktop and you should see a new shortcut for the displayed file.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to create a thesaurus shortcut on a Mac?

Create a thesaurus keyboard shortcut on Mac Click the Apple logo on the Mac status bar and select System, press on your keyboard. Click the Shortcuts tab and select App Shortcuts from the left pane. Now click on the + sign and a new window will open. In the first box, select All apps to make the shortcut available to all apps.

What is the spotlight shortcut on a Mac?

• Open Spotlight menu Command + Spacebar
  • Open Spotlight in Finder Command + Option + Spacebar
  • Clear Spotlight Search Box
  • Exit the Spotlight menu twice

How to change the app icons on my iPad?

1 The Shortcuts application allows you to change the icon of almost any application on your iPhone or iPad. 2 The Shortcuts application allows you to create new application icons that launch selected applications when you tap them. 3 After you create new application icons, you can hide the original application icons in the application library. 4 Visit the Insiders Technical Help Library for more information.

:brown_circle: Where do I find the shortcuts on my iPad?

You can choose any application on your iPhone or iPad. Then click on the three-dot menu button in the top right corner. On iPad, these dots are located at the top center of the screen, next to the name of the new shortcut. A window with details will appear.

How do I change the home screen icon?

Using the Iconic application Open Iconic. Tap Select application. Touch the application whose icon you want to change. Touch the option that best corresponds to the desired icon. Tap the Enter title field. Enter a name for your symbol. Click Create Start Icon. Touch the Share button. Press the icon of your new application. Click Save.

Where is the resize icon on my iPhone?

Resize icon This option, located in the lower right corner of the application icon area, allows you to crop or zoom in on the application icon. You can also add the photo's web address in the box at the top of the screen. Touch the option that best corresponds to the desired icon.

:brown_circle: Why did my Windows desktop icons change?

The icons move when the desktop resolution is changed. It can be caused by any full screen application such as games or adding/removing multiple monitors. The solution is simple, permanent and requires no additional software. Right click on your desktop and select Personalize.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do i change the icons on my shortcuts to my

Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, click the Change Icon button. This opens the standard Change Icon window, which we've explored several times. Choose one of the default icons or browse to an EXE, DLL, or ICO file that contains icons.

How do you change an iPhone icon name?

Double-click the icon name to the right of the iPhone icon under Devices. This opens the symbol name field for editing. Enter a new name for the iPhone and click anywhere in the iTunes window to complete the change.

:brown_circle: How do I restore the email icon on my iPhone?

On the iPhone home screen, tap the white envelope icon on a blue background. The e-mail application user interface will load on your screen. Shake your phone. If you accidentally delete an email, just shake your iPhone in your hand. Receive an email. Click "Cancel" and the deleted message will be returned to your mailbox.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you delete an iPhone icon?

Steps to remove icons from iPhone.
Step 1 .Open iMyFone Umate Pro and connect iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Go to the Applications tab and all applications on your iPhone will be scanned. And show them in a list.
Step 3. Now select the icons you want to remove and click the Remove button.

How to change the icons on my iphone

You can also use iTunes to organize your icons. Connect your phone to your computer via USB, launch iTunes and find your iPhone in the device list. Select your iPhone and click the Applications tab on the iTunes screen. Use your mouse or trackpad to position the icons on the screenshot as you want them to appear on your phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I enlarge the icons on my iPhone?

Follow these steps to learn how to enlarge icons on iPhone. Press the Home button once on the iPhone home screen. Institutions. You need to tap the gear icon on the home screen to open the settings. In Settings, scroll down and tap the Display & Brightness option.

:brown_circle: Is there an app for shortcuts on iPhone?

Shortcuts is a free application that comes pre-installed on your iPhone and iPad with the latest iOS 14 update. If you can't find the Shortcuts application, update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS. After you delete the shortcuts, you can download them again from the App Store.

How to use shortcuts to change app icon windows 10

Windows 10 makes it easy to change a program's icon to a shortcut, but not to the main program. So you'll need to create a desktop shortcut for the app icon you want to change if you don't already have one. To do this, locate the application in the Start menu, right-click on its name and select Open File Location.

How can I change the icons on my Desktop?

Go to Settings > Personalization > Themes and select Desktop icon settings on the right side of the window. This will open a new window where you can switch the icons for This PC, your home folder, your network, the control panel, and the trash. You can also change the icons for these shortcuts here.

:brown_circle: How do I Change My shortcut to an image on my Desktop?

First, make sure the shortcut to the website is on the desktop bar. Find the image you want to use instead of the shortcut icon. Open it in Preview and copy the image. Right-click on the shortcut icon and select Information from the context menu.

How to change the shortcut on the control panel?

The control panel icon is not displayed, among other things, but that doesn't mean you can't change it. First, make sure to check the box next to your entry in the Desktop Icon Settings window to see the shortcut on your desktop. Then right click or long press and click or tap Create Shortcut.

How do you change the name of an app shortcut?

Select the application you want to edit and then click the More button in the top right corner of the screen. Now go to Add to Home > Icon > New Shortcut to rename the shortcut. Touch the icon after the shortcut name to replace the default icon with a new one.

Command r mac

How can I change the icon on my Android phone?

Download Icon Changer for free (free) from the Play Store. In an application, tap both Android devices to select the application you want to create a shortcut for. This time I'm doing it for a phone app. Click on your app and you have the option to edit it, decorate it or add a filter. You can even rename the shortcut if you want.

:brown_circle: How do you make a shortcut for an app?

How to use the app: Download Awesome Icons (free with in-app purchases) from the Play Store. Once installed, scroll down to the application you want to create a shortcut for. Touch the icon and you will enter the shortcut settings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get an icon for an app?

Download Awesome Icons (free with in-app purchases) from the Play Store. Once installed, scroll down to the application you want to create a shortcut for. Touch the icon and you will enter the shortcut settings. Now click on the symbol under "Symbol" and select the desired symbol from one of the available locations.

How to use shortcuts to change app icon in flutter

Flutter SDK is an open source software development kit for creating a beautiful source compiled user interface. When you create a Flutter project, it comes with the default Flutter icon. To publish the application in stores such as Google Play Store, Apple App Store, etc., the default icon can be changed.

Start button

How can I change the size of an app icon?

Manually edit icon files in Android and IOS folders by uploading all required icon sizes. 2. Use a package that will automatically add all icon sizes to Android and IOS folders. Go ahead and upload an icon image, check your iPhone and Android options and click Create.

:brown_circle: How to build a column widget in flutter?

You can create this in Flutter using the Columns widget. Place the icon and text widgets in the column as shown in the following code. // This widget is the root of your application. Follow the link below to see the full code for the Flutter app used in the previous examples.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to display icons in Dart using icondata?

Icon takes IconData as an argument to display the icon. Icons classify IconData constants that are used regularly. You can also use codePoint with the IconData class to specify an icon. Look closely and you will understand. // This widget is the root of your application.

How do I change the shortcut icon on my Desktop?

Here's how to do it. First, find the shortcut for the icon you want to change in File Explorer or on your desktop. Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. In Properties, make sure you are on the Shortcut tab for the application shortcut and then click the Change Icon button.

Windows 10 multiple desktops

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where do I change the icons in Windows 10?

On the Shortcut tab, click or tap the Change Icon button. The Change Icon window opens and displays all icons in one of the Windows 10 DLLs. You can now select a different symbol from the list of available symbols or edit the file in the Search for symbols in this file box.

How to change desktop icons to custom pictures?

For Windows: 1 Select the shortcut to the program or folder on the desktop you want to change. 2 Right-click the shortcut. 3 Click the Links tab. 4 Make sure the image has been converted to the ICO format. 5 Select the ICO image to replace the icon image. 6 Select the ICO file and click Open, then click OK.

:brown_circle: Where are the shortcuts for apps on iOS 14?

You can, however, create handy shortcuts for the app on the home screen. Change the iOS 14 app icons using shortcuts: Launch the Shortcuts app and tap the + button in the top right corner of the screen. Now press the search bar button at the bottom of the screen.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can you change app icons in iOS 14?

It's an effective way to change your app icons on the home screen, and if you really like it, you can make your device's screen that way. With the latest version of iOS 14, home screen customization is becoming more and more popular, mainly due to the fact that you can now add widgets to your iPhone's home screen.