How To Use Chakra Like Naruto

If dizziness is real then why can't people use jitsu like Naruto? 3

Because it would be great if Jatsu were real and a lot of people say that chakra is real.

update

Oh well don't tell me it grows it ok it grows for you it brings you

So don't tell me to grow up

Chakra has energy points in it and does not jute. The closest thing to this is Chi or Life Force, which can be used on its own, but not as it was in Naruto. Try some research.

This is the real dilemma.

This page can help you.

D:

If dizziness is real then why can't people use jitsu like Naruto?

Because it would be great if Jatsu were real and a lot of people say that chakra is real.

Yes, that's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings. ۔ Even if you really want to be a ninja like me, first learn the basics of Taijutsu. After all, Rock Lee is one of Naruto's most powerful characters and uses only Taijutsu. Learn more about resisting breathing and gravity. So you can see me flying around the building with my canine!

Remember, you just really want it and there will be a way :)

Good ninja, sometimes we meet.

I think cycling is stronger and more accessible in Naruto, but I don't think it's possible to build a jetsu because the roundabout points and flow aren't that big and we don't have much cycling.

It's really hard to focus on that because I saw this guy on Ripley, believe it or not, he's really old and he does some martial arts and heats up with his hands, it's amazing that How does he do it Use an infrared camera to exchange heat exchanges. I think it's confusing.

But if you can use chakra and only here it will be great

I thought ... hahaha

Is this the real dilemma?

Chakra is real, it is basically spiritual energy flowing through you, but Jutsu (at least Jutsu is played in Naruto) is imaginary.

I like Naruto but you can't do jutsu, the only thing we can do is ts and we have nothing to do with chakra.

By controlling the dizziness and using it as needed, the extra spiritual and physical energy that is exaggerated by staying in touch with the spiritual energy can be seized and used as justice. So the hand symbol is, if the hands are joined in a particular combination and pattern, you can activate the one that matches the hand symbol, such as shadow cloning.

Here is more information about it:

And energy (躠"ä½Â" Â'¨à £  £ ƒÂ "à £ ®à £ ¼, Shintai EnerugÃ"  "?) Combined with spiritual energy or willpower and mental life force Can be used for various purposes, such as z £ ‚¯à £  ©  cha, chakura?), Which is indispensable for using the most basic jutsu. [4]

Once formed, the bicycle moves to one of its 64 release points (chakras) using a side network like a circulatory system. In a number of ways, stamps are the most common, effects that are impossible under the laws of nature, such as walking on water or breathing, can be achieved. In the context of the Eastern philosophy of martial arts, chakra cannot be separated from qi (chi).

Depending on how much physical and spiritual energy is combined, different types of chakras can form. The base cycle is the most common UCT and is used to perform the initial jutsu. Knos five basic properties are land, electricity, water and air. Most ninjas have a natural affinity for a kind of chakra, but they have the ability to deviate from their affinity to form an elemental cycle. Every element is strong, weak and different. The order was wind, electricity, land and water, each weaker than the other and stronger than the other. The water returns. For example, electric defenses will be very effective against ground defenses, but they can be easily repulsed by air users. Furthermore, the basic techniques can be compared with the techniques of the same element, as long as the opposing technique has equal or less strength. A basic sixth cycle has been mentioned but has not yet been identified, so its nature and weakness compared to others is unknown.

Some Kekkei Genkai combine basic elements to create unique elements, such as wood (land + water) and ice (water + air), which an average ninja cannot. Although some ninjas can use a variety of tricks, they cannot do so at the same time. Yamato also mentions light circles and dark circles, but does not say what they are for.

Naruto Rock !!!!!

Yes, dizziness has been around for a long time. Just because کو and spiritually just because Goku can't activate his cycle of life force, etc., doesn't mean that there are no points in his cycle - and Ki-chi mental energy. Is a form of energy. .. Keyword Energy ...