How To Turn Off Economy Mode On Hot Tub

How do I wake my spa from sleep mode?

VIDEOLikewise, people are wondering: What does a spa’s low performance mean?

The modes are explained below: Standard. The spa temperature is reached and maintained in standard mode. Business. The spa will only use heat when it is in the filter position and the water temperature has dropped below the default thermostat setting.

What position should the hot tub be next to above?

Most spa users prefer water temperatures between 100 ° F and 102 ° F. 104 ° F is the default maximum temperature, which some users also prefer. If you are pregnant, always consult a doctor before entering the spa.

Very simple, how do I reset the spa control panel?

A flashing red light on the control panel may indicate that it needs to be reset. Most models require you to turn the spa off for a minute or two and then turn it back on. If you have a 240 volt spa, turn on the lower gain switch first.

How can I change the mode of a Balboa Spa?

To change the mode, press the Temp or Set button and then the Light button. If there are UP and DOWN buttons, use the UP button. Do not press the buttons at the same time. Release one key, then the other.

What does HR mean in a hot tub?

Freeze State

How do I unlock Balboa on the spa control panel?

Spa with Balboa Control Systems

How long does it take to heat up a hot tub?

about 4 hours

Who makes Evolution Spa?

1. Evolution Spas - manufactured by Strong Spas of Northumberland, PA. The Strong brand is known among independent spa distributors across the country, and particularly on the east coast, where it has a more dominant presence.

What does f4 mean in a hot tub?

How long does it take to heat up a balboa spa?

about 4 hours

What do you do with a bubble bath when you are not using it?

What is the correct temperature for the spa when it is not in use?

As a general rule, the temperature should be at least 5 degrees cooler than during use. It is necessary to keep it at lower temperatures when not in use so that the power consumption is not too high.

At what temperature should a hot tub be set in the summer?

Once the spa temperature is set to a maximum of 104 degrees, do not let it soak for more than 15 minutes. It is possible to spend longer periods of time in lower summer temperatures. Children under the age of 12 like cooler temperatures.

What is the lowest temperature for a spa?

If you haven’t winterized your spa and won’t be using the spa for an extended period of time in the colder months, you should set the spa temperature to 80 ° F as low as possible. This will prevent the spa from heating up.

How long do I have to run the bubble bath filter?

What is bubble bath sleep?

pause. In standby mode, the spa does not heat up until filter cycles are in progress. If the spa displays RUN PUMP FOR TEMP, it is likely that it is in standby mode and has not circulated for more than an hour.

How cold is it for a bubble bath?

It is never advisable to have the water temperature above 104 ° F, in winter it is even safer to lower the temperature down to 100 ° F. Since the outside temperature is so cold, the water should still be warm even if it is of a few degrees cooler.

What temperature should your spa maintain in winter?

Most people like to keep the spa temperature at 102,104 degrees, especially in winter. We generally advise against setting the temperature below 90 degrees. It is best to keep the hot tub at the same temperature at all times if you plan to use it regularly.

How does a Balboa Spa heat up?

The high range can be set between 26.5 ° C and 40 ° C. The low range can be set between 10 ° C and 36 ° C. To change the interval, press the Temp / Warm button followed by the Light button and then press the Temp / Heat button again. Press the light button to exit or wait 10 seconds to return to the main screen.

How can I test the spa control panel?

How do I restart a spa?

How to Reset a Spa Heater

How Much Does a Spa Control Panel Cost?