How To Trick A Head Thermometer

Should I have a fake fever with a magnetic head thermometer?

Put oatmeal in your mouth and make a lot of dripping noise while you are walking. Use a hair dryer or warm your head. Just read the thermometer and make sure it is not dialing 267 *. (9 out of 9 times they will catch you because your parents raised you from the time you were a child and they know what you are going to do even if you If you think about ... hahaha)

Of course I have one of them too, but I can use it for head and ears, internal version, reading is short, I can't even worry anymore and they come because in the end, whatever you want Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Should I have a fake fever with a magnetic head thermometer? ^

Well, I can pretend I'm sick. I wanted to pretend I was sick, but I didn't want to take medicine or stick my finger in my throat. Can I have a fake fever if I have the head thermometer on and my parents know a lot and my mother doesn't believe it if I do it myself or change the temperature later.

Put the oats in your mouth and make a reverse sound as you take them off. And use a hair dryer or warm your head, just read the thermometer and make sure it is not reading 267 *. (10 times out of PS9 they will catch you because your parents raised you when you were very young and you know your every move, even if you know about it) I also think ... hahaha)

I have one of them, but all I can do for my head and ears is adjust them properly to measure the temperature.

Should I have a fake fever with a scanner thermometer? ^

Can I pretend I'm sick? I wanted to pretend I was sick, but I didn't want to take medicine or stick my finger in my throat. Can I fake a fever if I have a head thermometer on and my parents know a lot and my mom doesn't believe it if I do it myself or change the temperature later.

Put the porridge in your mouth and control it. And use a hair dryer or warm your head, just read the thermometer and make sure it is not reading 267 *. (Psalm 9 out of 10 times you are caught because your parents raised you when you were very young and they know your every move, even if you think about it.) . Hahaha)

I have one of them, but all I can do for my head and ears is adjust them to measure the temperature.

Should I have a fake fever with a magnetic head thermometer? ۔

Well, I can show that I'm sick. I wanted to pretend I was sick, but I didn't want to take medicine or put my finger under my throat. Can I fake a fever if I have a head thermometer on and my parents know a lot and my mom doesn't believe it if I do it myself or change the temperature later?

Put the oats in your mouth and make a vomiting sound. And use a hair dryer or warm your head, just read the thermometer and make sure it is not reading 267 *. (9 out of 10 times they will catch you because your parents raised you from childhood and they know every step you are going to take, no matter what you think about it ... hahaha)

Should I fake a fever with a magnetic head thermometer? 3

Well, I can pretend I'm sick. I wanted to show that I was sick, but I did not want to take medicine or put my finger in my throat. Can I fake a fever if my head thermometer is on and my parents know a lot and if I do it myself or change the temperature later then my mother doesn't believe it?

Put the oats in your mouth and make a loud noise when you are careless. And use a hair dryer or warm your head, just read the thermometer and make sure it is not reading 267 *. (10 times out of PS9 they will catch you because your parents raised you from childhood and they know you are going to take every step, no matter what you think about it ... hahaha )

I have one of them, but all I can do for my head and ears is adjust them properly to get the temperature.