How To Treat A Blown Vein

What is the best way to get rid of vein wounds? 3

Thanks for your help but okay I messed up a week ago and had some hard veins to stick but the nurse blew my veins. But it's been a week and a half and it's purple, but I also put ice and a heating pad, but it's not over, no help I can use and thank you for your time?

Sorry to hear that you have wounds! I have so far used Arnica to heal wounds. They are available at most drugstores, so you need to find them easily. It will not be just an instant blanket to help with the healing process. If this is a traumatic event, do you believe that you are the only one who has had an accident or is more easily injured than ever before? In this case, it may be helpful to consult your doctor. For example, get well soon and take care of yourself!

Wounds are usually caused by bleeding from veins / capillaries and blood clots under the skin. So your goal is to get rid of all the blood clots.

Then gently squeezing the wound can help remove some of the clot and increase blood flow to the area. Mild heat can also help increase blood flow to the area.

It's blue. He will continue his work.