How to transfer photos from iphone to mac

How to transfer photos from iphone to mac

How do I upload photos from iPhone to my Mac? Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable. Then click the Import tab in the Photos app. Now select the photos you want to download to your Mac. Finally, click Import XX Selected or Import All Items to transfer the photos to your Mac.

How to share photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly?

How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac Wirelessly Enable AirDrop on Your iPhone and Mac Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the items you want to transfer to your computer. Once selected, click the Share button and choose AirDrop > Your Mac. On your Mac, select OK when prompted to receive photos from your iOS device. Wait for the transfer process to complete.

Can I transfer photos from phone to iMac?

• Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable > Launch Image Capture on Mac.
  • Select your iPhone from the list of devices if it is not selected > Set the output folder for iPhone photos.
  • Click Import or Import All to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.

How do you add photos to your iPhone?

Add photos to your iPhone with iTunes sync. Sync your photos to your iPhone by going to the Photos tab in iTunes to select the folders on your computer that contain the photos you want to download. Sync your photos to your iPhone by going to the Photos tab in iTunes to select the folders on your computer that contain the photos you want to download.

How can I transfer photos from My iPhone to my Mac?

Using the Photos application Connect iPhone to Mac Open the Photos application. Choose your iPhone. Select the photos you want to download. Click Import Selected. Wait for your photos to finish importing.

How do I export photos from iPhone to Mac?

Click the "Photos" tab in the main window, then you can see this photo album or folder on your iPhone. Click to open an album or folder in the left sidebar, then you can select photos and click Export to save them to your Mac.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to share iPhone Live Photos to Mac?

• Launch the Photos app
  • Find the live photo you want to use
  • Tap the Share icon in the lower left corner of your screen.
  • Click on the Duplicate option at the bottom of the screen.
  • Touch an option to copy it as a still image.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to upload all photos from my iPhone to my computer?

You can import photos to your computer by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos application. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable. You may need to unlock your iOS device with a password.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to share photos from iphone to mac wirelessly wireless

However, the easiest and fastest way is to use the AirDrop feature. It allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly. You can instantly transfer photos, videos, etc. between Apple devices. AirDrop makes it easy to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly.

How do I Sync My iPhone to my Mac?

Click Options. It's to the right of the photo title at the top of the page. A new window will open. Activate photo sync. Check the boxes for iCloud Photo Library and My Photo Stream. This ensures that your iPhone photos are available on your Mac.

Can you transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer?

Your entire iPhone photo library will be copied to the Photos app on your computer. If you have a lot of photos, it may take a while. But once the first transfer is done, any new photos you take on your iPhone will be automatically uploaded to iCloud (if you have Wi-Fi).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I import photos from My iPhone to my Mac?

Go to the Photos app on your iPhone. Select the photos you want to import from iPhone to Mac Click the Share button and select your Mac from the AirDrop panel.

How do I Sync My Photos from iCloud to my iPhone?

Remark. If iCloud Photos is turned on, you won't see the option to sync photos when you select Photos in the toolbar. Clear the Sync photos with device check box, then choose Photos, Pictures, or Folders from the pop-up menu. Do one of the following: If you're syncing photos from the Photos app: Click All Photos & Albums or Selected Albums.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I download photos from my iPhone to my PC?

To transfer photos from iPhone to PC via Google Drive, first download Google Drive from the AppStore and install it on your iPhone. Open the app, tap the plus sign at the bottom of the screen > Download > Photos & Videos. Now you can select and upload photos to your Google Drive.

How do you get pictures from your computer to your iPhone?

Open iTunes on your computer and connect your computer to iPhone with a USB cable. Once connected, the iPhone icon will appear below the play button in the iTunes window and click the icon. After logging in to your iPhone, select "Photos" from the list of settings. Once you have selected your photos, enable the Sync Photos option in the main window.

How do you save photos from your iPhone to your computer?

Save photos to PC Connect iPhone to PC with USB cable. Open Windows Live Photo Gallery. Click the Home tab and select Import. A window will appear with all the photos on your iPhone. Another window will appear asking if you want to change the import location of your photos.

How do you sync pictures from iPhone to PC?

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer. And launch iTransfer. You can view your device information in the main interface.
Step 2. Go to the Photos tab and click the Camera Roll, Photo Library, or Photo Streaming tab to view your photos.
Step 3. Just select the photos you want on any tab and click "Export to" to sync photos from iPhone to computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you download videos from your iPhone to your computer?

Connect your iPhone to your Windows computer using a USB cable. Click the start menu button. Select the My computers option. Locate your iPhone connected to your computer. Right-click on your iPhone and select the Import pictures and videos option. By default, your videos are saved in the My Pictures folder on your computer.

How do you get all photos off your iPhone?

Use 1 click to free up space
Step 1 : In section 1Click on Free Up Disk Space, go to the Photos tab.
Step 2 : Then click on "Export and Delete".
Step 3 : Just click "Export" button to delete photos from iPhone.
Step 1 : Launch the Microsoft Photos application on your PC and connect your iPhone.
Step 2 : Select the images to import.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I transfer pictures from my iPhone to my iPad?

If the USB cable is not available or your computer does not recognize your iPhone, you can try AnyTrans app to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad wirelessly. Now connect your iPhone and iPad to the same WLAN network and install AnyTrans app on iPhone and iPad.

How can I import pictures from My iPhone to my Mac?

Import to your Mac You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac without using iCloud Photos. These steps also work when importing images from digital cameras and SD cards. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Mac.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I import pictures from my iPhone to my computer?

Connect your iPhone to your Windows computer using a USB cable. Click the start menu button. Select the My computers option. Locate your iPhone connected to your computer. Right-click on your iPhone and select the Import pictures and videos option.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you manually upload photos from your iPhone?

1. Click the "Start" button to open the "Start" menu. 2. Click Computer to open the Computer window. 3. Right click on iPhone under Portable Devices. 4. Click Import Pictures from the drop-down menu. Progress bar for imported images. 5. You can name the images so that you can find them later.

How do you send photos to your iPhone?

From the home screen, touch the Photos icon and find the photo you want to share. Touch the action icon in the lower left corner of the screen and then touch the Send photo button. An email will appear on the screen with the photo already attached.

How can I Sync my iPhone to my MacBook Air?

You can sync your Mac and your device when they are on the same Wi-Fi network. To set up Wi-Fi syncing, first connect your device to your Mac with a USB or USBC cable. Then activate the WLAN synchronization and select the desired setting.

How do I Turn on WiFi sync on my Mac?

To enable automatic synchronization, select General on the button bar and then select Automatically synchronize when this is connected. Before disconnecting your device from your Mac, click the Eject button in the sidebar of the Finder. The device icon will disappear, but the Wi-Fi sync will continue.

How do I set up WiFi on my Mac?

To set up Wi-Fi syncing, first connect your device to your Mac with a USB or USBC cable. Then activate the WLAN synchronization and select the desired setting. When your device connects to your Mac via Wi-Fi, you can select it from the sidebar and sync it. (You can turn on automatic sync if you want.).

:brown_circle: How do you get pictures off your iPhone?

The classic way to download photos from iPhone is to use the Photo Transfer feature in the built-in Photos app on both Mac and PC. You can also import photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly using iCloud.

Can i transfer photos from phone to imac desktop

You can easily transfer photos from iPhone to computer with USB cable if you have downloaded the latest version of iTunes (or at least the version) on your PC or Mac. You can also sync iCloud with your iPhone and computer to transfer photos automatically on time really.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac ?

Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Mac. Importing photos to Mac requires iTunes or later. Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or digital camera to your Mac using a USB cable. If you're using an SD card, insert it into your Mac's SD slot or connect it to a card reader. It may need to be unlocked.

Can i transfer photos from phone to imac hard drive

Follow these steps to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac external hard drive. First you need to connect your hard drive to your Mac and make sure it appears in the sidebar of the Finder.

How do I transfer photos from My iPhone to my Mac?

The easiest way to transfer photos from iPhone to hard drive is to use the Preview application available on your Mac. 1. Connect iPhone and external hard drive to Mac. 2. Open the preview application on your Mac with LauchPad. 3. Click the "File" tab in the top menu bar and select the "Import from iPhone" option.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I save pictures from my iPhone to an external hard drive?

Save iPhone photos to external hard drive. Go to the Photos app, select the images you want to move, click the Share button and select Save to Files. Click On My iPhone and select your external hard drive. Therefore, you can transfer photos from iPhone to external hard drive directly, without a computer.

How can I save photos on my Mac?

Learn how to move your library to another drive to save space on your Mac. You can save your library to an external storage device, such as a USB or Thunderbolt drive in APFS or Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format. However, you cannot move your library to Time Machine backup media.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I transfer photos from my computer to an external hard drive?

Click "Download iTunes" to download. After downloading iTunes on Windows, launch it and accept the iTunes Licensed Software License Agreement. After successfully installing the iTunes application on your computer, you can easily transfer your photos to your external hard drive.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can i transfer photos from phone to imac without

If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac without iCloud, then using EaseUS MobiMover is a great option for you.

How do I send pictures from My iPhone to my Mac?

Launch Photos on your iPhone or iPad. Find the photos and videos you want to send to your Mac. You can do this for a single image or for a batch of multiple photos. Click the Share button in the lower right corner. Tap AirDrop. Select the Mac device to which you want to send the images.

:brown_circle: Can you transfer files from an iPhone to a Mac?

By installing MobiMover on your Mac (or PC), you can transfer files from iPhone/iPad running iOS 8 or later to computer, add items from computer to iOS device, sync data from iOS device to another, and store content on manage your iDevice freely.

How can I airdrop photos from My iPhone to my Mac?

Click the Share button and click your Mac's name in AirDrop to import photos from iPhone to Mac without iCloud. With similar steps, you can transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone if necessary.

:brown_circle: Can i transfer photos from phone to imac software

The Apple MacBook comes with a number of utilities that you can use to transfer photos from your Android phone to your Mac. Below they provide three different ways to transfer photos from Android phone to Mac. You can use any method that suits your device. android. 1. Transfer photos from Android phone to Mac using Photos application.

Can i transfer photos from phone to imac keyboard

You can also transfer photos from iPhone to Mac without USB using AirDrop. Here's how: To transfer photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly, open the Photos app on iPhone and select the photos you want to transfer. Then click the Share icon and select your Mac.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I download photos from my Samsung phone to my Mac?

Download photos from Samsung phone to Mac: Download, install and launch Smart Switch on your Mac computer Connect your Samsung phone to Mac with a USB cable and follow the instructions so that it can detect the connected device. On the home page of Smart Switch, select Backup to save all files from Samsung to Mac.

How can I transfer my Samsung phone to my Mac?

Now download the transfer tool and install it on your Mac computer by clicking the icon below: (Win version is also available) Run the software on Mac computer and connect Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8 with USB cable to the Mac. Follow the on-screen instructions to let the program recognize your Samsung phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can i transfer photos from phone to imac battery

You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos application on your computer. The Photos app displays an import screen with all the photos and videos on your smart device.

How can I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone?

Transfer photos from your computer to your iOS device. You can choose from several options to transfer photos and videos from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Use iCloud Photos with Photos for macOS or iCloud for Windows to keep your photos safe and up-to-date on all your devices. keep devices.

Why are my photos not transferring from My iPhone to my Mac?

If your phone can't connect to your Mac, the cable you're using could be the problem. Try using a new one to see if this solves the problem. Open the Photos app. Click the colorful flower icon at the bottom of your Mac. The Photos app may launch automatically when the iPhone is connected. Then skip this step.

How can I restore photos from My iPhone to my Mac?

Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable. 2. Launch iTunes. 3. Select "Restore iTunes Backup". 4. Select the latest backup and click "Restore". 5. Select the desired photos from the recovered data and save them to your Mac again. Remark. iTunes Photo Recovery can recover all data, not just photos.

How do you add a picture to an iPhone?

Well, there are several free ways to do this. Apple has set it up so that you can add photos to your iPhone by syncing them with iPhoto, Aperture (Mac users only), or the Pictures folder on your computer.

How do I upload photos to my iPhone?

Download photos to iPhone with iTunes: Open iTunes and connect iPhone to sync with iTunes. Select your iPhone under DEVICES in the iTunes menu on the left. Now in the main section of iTunes, find the "Photos" tab and click on it. Make sure the "Sync photos from" checkbox is checked in Photos.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you download pictures from iPhone to laptop?

Connect your iPhone to your laptop using the USB cable you use to charge your iPhone. Free download, install and transfer from phone to laptop. Select "Phone Backup". Select "Photo" in the center. Click Start Transfer to import all photos from iPhone to laptop.

How do you add photos to your iphone from your computer

To transfer photos from computer to iPhone, save the data directly online: Login, create folders and upload photos from your computer. Then go to the Dropbox app on your iPhone to view the imported photos.

How do you export pictures from iPhone to computer?

Go to the left pane of Syncios, click the "Photos" tab in the left pane. Select an album or photos on your device. Click the Export button and browse to the output location to export the selected photos from iPhone to your computer. Watch the video tutorial and you will find it very easy to export photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes.

:brown_circle: How do you move photos from your PC to your phone?

You can move photos manually by clicking your device in the Finder window. Connect the iPhone to your computer with the supplied cable. Keep in mind that you may need an adapter if you have a newer Apple computer. Unlock your phone and if prompted, tap Trust to verify that the device you signed in to is secure. Your Photos app should be automatic.

How to add photos

To add an image from the hard drive after clicking the Add Media button, do the following: Click the From Computer tab. Click the Select Files button. Select an image or multiple images to upload. Click the "Open" button. Change the information about the images by completing the fields in the Add Media section: Title: Enter a title for the image.

:brown_circle: How do you upload photos to a computer?

Click on the digital camera icon that now appears on your desktop. If you don't see the icon, click the Windows Start button. Select Computer or This Computer. Click on the disk that appears for your camera. Right click on the photos you want to download to your computer. Select Send to..

How can I add photos to my Desktop?

Select the image you want to use as your desktop image or browse for another image by clicking the Image Location drop-down menu or using the Browse option. Select "Save Changes" to make the selected image your desktop image.

How do I add photos to my listing?

To add photos to the list, go to them and click the Edit button at the top of the page. You can then upload photos by clicking the Add Photos icon on the page (see screenshot below). allow the use of different image formats on your site. These include .jpg, .png, and .gif.

How do you add photos to your iphone 6s

Connect your iPhone to the PC using the appropriate USB cable. After successfully logging in, double click on Computer and find your phone under Portable devices. Open it and you will see a folder called "DCIM" which contains almost all the photos on your iPhone 6S. Copy the images and paste them on your computer.

:brown_circle: How do I add a photo to a memory on my iPhone?

On the Moments or Collections tab, click the name of a group of photos to open them as memories. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap an era, collection, year, or album title. Click the More button and then Add to Reminders.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where do I find photos on my iPhone 6S?

Open it and you will see a folder called "DCIM" which contains almost all the photos on your iPhone 6S. Copy the images and paste them on your computer. Or you can drag and drop them directly to your local folder.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I take pictures on my iPhone 7 Plus?

All you have to do is find something you like, open the camera app and press the shutter button. Unleash your creativity with great camera features like Live Photos, Camera Filters, and Portrait Mode on iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and later. Sometimes you want to take some normal photos.

Is there a way to transfer photos from iPhone 6s to computer?

Besides the above, you can also transfer photos from iPhone 6S to computer via email or iCloud. In comparison, these two methods are the most convenient because they have the fewest restrictions and the fastest transfer rates. You can try. Thanks for the responses!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you attach pictures to an email on Yahoo?

This article explains how to add photos to email messages using the Yahoo Mail mobile app and on your computer. Whether you use your phone, tablet, or computer to send emails through Yahoo, you can easily attach photos by clicking the attachment icon at the bottom of any new message.

Can you add a picture to your signature in Yahoo Mail?

When you create an email signature in Yahoo Mail, it is added to all outbound text formatting toolbars and does not have an option for images. Just as you can add images to the body of a Yahoo Mail message, you can add images inline to your signature.

How to change profile picture on Yahoo Mail?

To see: How do I change my Yahoo Mail profile picture?
STEP 1 : Open a Yahoo Mail account and enter your username and password. If you don't have a Yahoo ID, check out the easy steps to create a new Yahoo Mail account.
STEP 2 : After successful login, click on "Select" in the list on the left side of the screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is the photo upload feature no longer available for Yahoo Mail?

The photo upload feature is no longer available in Yahoo Mail. Sending pictures from your mobile device: Download the Yahoo Mail application and add pictures using the attachment selector. Download, attach and send your photos to your computer using the web browser on your desktop. To download uploaded images using the photo upload function:

How to add photos on facebook

Go to your Facebook profile. In the status area, you'll see options to attach photos, videos, and more. Click the Photos button. You will be presented with a drop-down menu to upload a photo if you want to upload a single image, as well as the option to upload a new album.

How to upload photos to Facebook automatically?

• Open the Instagram app on iPhone (or Android if you want)
  • Go to your profile page, then tap the gear-shaped settings icon.
  • Select Linked Accounts in Settings.
  • Select Facebook from the list of linked accounts.
  • Go back to Instagram from the settings sections and use it as usual.

How do you add a photo to an album on Facebook?

Create a photo album with Facebook Go to your Facebook home page. Select "Add Photo / Video". Select "Create Photo Album". Select your photos. Enter your album information. Choose whether you want to display your photos in high quality. Enter information about each of your photos. Choose the order of your photos.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you post a picture on Facebook?

On your desktop, go to the Facebook site. Go to the page where you want to post photos. Click Photo / Video. Select images to download. Click the "Open" button. Edit your message. Click Publish.

How do I upload photos to Yahoo Mail?

Download the Yahoo Mail app and use the attachment chooser to attach photos. Download, attach and send your photos to your computer using the web browser on your desktop. To upload images you have uploaded using the photo upload feature: Log in to your privacy control panel. Click Upload all your photos. Confirm your email address and click OK.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How big of a file can I share on Yahoo?

ZumoDrive Yahoo! The Zumo Drive Yahoo Share It messaging application allows you to send and share large attachments (up to 100MB) with friends and family. Share It lets you share large files such as videos, photos, and even entire folders, and recipients can work with you to edit documents. PayPal Yahoo!

Is it true that Yahoo has spotted me?

This has been widely recognized by the general public across various community, social and media platforms, most notably Yahoo! Singapore certainly found me in a sea of ​​great talent and generously covered my professional story with his insightful statement.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac?

Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable. Run the sample on your Mac Go to the top left corner of the screen to select the "File" option. Select "Import from your iPhone". Select the photos you want to transfer to Mac by clicking Import or Import All. Choose the destination on your Mac to transfer iPhone photos.

:brown_circle: How do you transfer files from iPhone to Mac?

Steps to wirelessly transfer files from iPhone to Mac with iCloud Drive. On your iPhone, go to Settings > > iCloud. Turn on iCloud Drive and Photos. Next, on your Mac, go to the Apple menu > System Preferences, select iCloud and check the box next to iCloud Drive.

:brown_circle: How can I download photos from my iPhone 5?

In this case, you can use iCloud to transfer photos from iPhone 5 to PC. Here's how: Download iCloud for Windows on your computer. Open iCloud, turn on Photos, then turn on Photo Stream. Click Apply and the photos from your iOS device should appear on your computer.

How do you download pictures from your iPhone to your USB?

Windows Explorer can be used to transfer photos from iPhone to USB storage. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Connect your iPhone and USB storage to your PC. Your iPhone will appear on this PC/computer. Do it. Touch Internal storage > DCIM folder.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you store photos from an iPhone?

Perhaps the easiest way to backup iPhone photos is to use Apple's iCloud Photo Library. iCloud storage includes a full backup of your phone photos, as well as any documents you can store from the apps you want to open on your iPad or Mac.

How do you get photos on iPhone?

In iTunes, click the iPhone icon. Click on the "Photos" tab. Check the "Sync photos from" box. Then click the drop-down menu on the right and select the folder containing the photos you want to sync to your iPhone. Click Sync and iTunes will start converting and transferring photos to your iPhone.

How do you transfer photos from iPhone to Mac?

Transfer photos from iPhone to Mac with AirDrop: Open Photos on iPhone. Select the photos you want to transfer. Click the Share button in the lower left corner. Wait for AirDrop to find your Mac and click on it. A pop-up window will appear on your Mac asking you to take photos.

:brown_circle: How to access iPhoto photos?

Open /Images/ and locate your iPhoto library file. Right-click and select View Package Contents. To find the original iPhoto images, visit Masters of Originals.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is iPhoto and photos the same?

Photography and photography have a lot in common. However, if you compare iPhoto to photos, you can still spot differences such as faster photo speed, redesigned user interface, deep iCloud connectivity, and more.

How do you open an iPhoto file?

There are many ways to access your photos or files in iPhoto. You can use any dialog box to open, attach, or view. If you select File and then Open Dialog, you will see the title of the media in the left sidebar. You can access your photos from the Photos tab. Click on the assignment to select multiple photos.

Where are iPhoto photos stored?

Where iPhoto images are stored. The IPhoto images are stored in the iPhoto library file home/Pictures/ directory.

How do you put videos from your computer to your iPhone?

Steps to transfer videos from computer to iPhone.
Step 1 : Start TunesMate on your computer first. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 : Go to video on the main control panel.
Step 3 : Go to "Add", then "Add File" and navigate to the desired videos.
Step 4 : Search and select your videos.

How to transfer photos from iphone to mac without icloud

Method 1: Transfer photos from iCloud Photo Library to Mac from iCloud preference pane.
Step 1 .Go to iCloud Settings window > click Options next to Photos.
Step 2. Choose Photo Library > Done.
Step 1 .Download AnyTrans for free and run it on Mac > Click on the iCloud icon and sign in your iCloud account.
Step 2. Manage iCloud Categories > Photos.

:brown_circle: How do I transfer photos from one iCloud?

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photos. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud. Click the Options button next to Photos, then select iCloud Photos. On Apple TV, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud > iCloud Photos. Follow the instructions to set up iCloud on your PC.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I transfer files from iCloud to my PC?

Another way to transfer photos stored in iCloud Photo Library to PC is through Apple. Click Photos and select one or more photos to upload.

:brown_circle: How do you download pictures from iCloud to PC?

How to download photos from iCloud to PC one by one. Options 1 Upload photo of
Step 1 Sign in, sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and passwords, and click the photo icon on the screen.
Step 2 Select a photo and download it to your computer.

how to transfer photos from iphone to mac