How to transfer photos from iphone to iphone

How to transfer photos from iphone to iphone

How do you add photos to your iPhone? Add photos to your iPhone with iTunes sync. Sync your photos to your iPhone by going to the Photos tab in iTunes to select the folders on your computer that contain the photos you want to download. Sync your photos to your iPhone by going to the Photos tab in iTunes to select the folders on your computer that contain the photos you want to download.

How do you transfer photos from iTunes to iPhone?

In iTunes, click the iPhone icon. Click on the "Photos" tab. Check the "Sync photos from" box. Then click the drop-down menu on the right and select the folder containing the photos you want to sync to your iPhone. Click Sync and iTunes will start converting and transferring photos to your iPhone.

How do you get pictures off your iPhone?

The classic way to download photos from iPhone is to use the Photo Transfer feature in the built-in Photos app on both Mac and PC. You can also wirelessly import photos from iPhone to Mac using iCloud.

How do I load photos from an iPhone?

Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. The Photos app should launch automatically. Otherwise, launch the program from the Windows Start menu or from the search bar. Click the import icon in the top right corner of the Photos app. A window will appear with new photos to transfer.

How to transfer photos from iphone to mac

How do you add a picture to an iPhone?

Well, there are several free ways to do this. Apple has set it up so that you can add photos to your iPhone by syncing them with iPhoto, Aperture (Mac users only), or the Pictures folder on your computer.

How do I upload photos to my iPhone?

How to download photos to iPhone with iTunes: Open iTunes and connect iPhone to sync with iTunes. Select your iPhone under DEVICES in the iTunes menu on the left. Now in the main section of iTunes, find the "Photos" tab and click on it. Make sure the "Sync photos from" checkbox is checked in Photos.

How do you save photos from your iPhone to your computer?

Save photos to PC Connect iPhone to PC with USB cable. Open Windows Live Photo Gallery. Click the Home tab and select Import. A window will appear with all the photos on your iPhone. Another window will appear asking if you want to change the import location of your photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you download pictures from iPhone to laptop?

Connect your iPhone to your laptop using the USB cable you use to charge your iPhone. Free download, install and transfer from phone to laptop. Select Phone Backup Select Photos Click Start Transfer to import all images from your iPhone to your laptop.

How do you add photos to your iphone from your computer

To transfer photos from computer to iPhone, save the data directly online: Login, create folders and upload photos from your computer. Then go to the Dropbox app on your iPhone to view the imported photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you export pictures from iPhone to computer?

Go to the left pane of Syncios, click the Photos tab in the left pane. Select the album or photos on your device. Click the Export button and browse to the output location to export the selected photos from iPhone to your computer. Watch the video tutorial and you will find it very easy to export photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes.

:brown_circle: How do I sync photos from my iPhone to my computer?

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer. And launch iTransfer. You will see your device information on the main interface.
Step 2. Go to the Photos tab and click the Camera Roll, Photo Library, or Photo Streaming tab to view your photos.
Step 3. Just select the photos you want on any tab and click "Export to" to sync photos from iPhone to computer.

:brown_circle: How do you move photos from your PC to your phone?

You can move photos manually by clicking your device in a Finder window. Connect the iPhone to your computer with the supplied cable. Keep in mind that you may need an adapter if you have a newer Apple computer. Unlock your phone and if prompted, tap Trust to verify that the device you signed in to is secure. Your Photos app should be automatic.

How to send long videos on iphone

How to add photos

Follow these steps to add an image from your hard drive after clicking the Add Media button: Click the From Computer tab. Click the Select Files button. Select an image or multiple images to upload. Click the "Open" button. Change the details of the images by completing the fields in the Add Media section: Title: Enter a title for the image.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you upload photos to a computer?

Click the digital camera icon that now appears on your desktop. If you don't see the icon, click the Windows Start button. Select Computer or This Computer. Click on the disk that appears for your camera. Right click on the photos you want to download to your computer. Select Send to..

How can I add photos to my Desktop?

Select the image you want to use as your desktop image or browse for another image by clicking the Image Location drop-down menu or using the Browse option. Select "Save Changes" to make the selected image your desktop image.

How do I add photos to my listing?

To add photos to the list, go to them and click the Edit button at the top of the page. You can then upload photos by clicking the Add Photos icon on the page (see screenshot below). allow the use of different image formats on your site. These include .jpg, .png, and .gif.

Transfer photos from android to pc

How do you add photos to your iphone 6s

Connect iPhone to PC with appropriate USB cable. Once connected, double click on Computer and locate your phone under Portable devices. Open it and you will see a folder called "DCIM" which contains almost all the photos on your iPhone 6S. Copy the images and paste them on your computer.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I add a photo to a memory on my iPhone?

On the Moments or Collections tab, click the name of a group of photos to open them as memories. Tap your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch at any time, collection, year, or album title. Click the More button and then click Add to Reminders.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do I find photos on my iPhone 6S?

Open it and you will see a folder called "DCIM" which contains almost all the photos on your iPhone 6S. Copy the images and paste them on your computer. Or you can drag and drop them directly to your local folder.

:brown_circle: How do I take pictures on my iPhone 7 Plus?

All you have to do is find something good, open the camera app and press the shutter button. Unleash your creativity with great camera features like Live Photos, Camera Filters, and Portrait Mode on iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and later. Sometimes you want to take some normal photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to take photos from home screen on iPhone?

1 home screen. From the home screen, tap the camera app. 2 control center. Open Control Center and then click the camera button. 3 Lock the screen. Swipe left to open the camera or press and hold the camera key. Take high quality photos with the latest technology on your device.

How do I attach a photo to an email on Yahoo Mail?

STEP 1 : Open a Yahoo Mail account and enter your username and password. If you don't have a Yahoo ID, check out the easy steps to create a new Yahoo Mail account.
STEP 2 : After successful login, click on "Select" in the list on the left side of the screen.
STEP 3 : A page will appear where you tap the attachment icon as shown in the screenshot below.

Can you add a picture to your signature in Yahoo Mail?

When you create an email signature in Yahoo Mail, it is added to all outbound text formatting toolbars and does not have an option for images. Just like you can add images to the body of a Yahoo Mail message, you can add images inline to your signature.

How to change profile picture on Yahoo Mail?

Be sure to check the following: How do I change my Yahoo Mail profile picture?
STEP 1 : Open a Yahoo Mail account and enter your username and password. If you don't have a Yahoo ID, check out the easy steps to create a new Yahoo Mail account.
STEP 2 : After successful login, click on "Select" in the list on the left side of the screen.

How to invert a picture on iphone

Is the photo upload feature no longer available for Yahoo Mail?

The photo upload feature is no longer available in Yahoo Mail To send pictures from your mobile device: Download the Yahoo Mail application and add pictures using the attachment selector. Download, attach and send your photos to your computer using the web browser on your desktop. To download uploaded images using the photo upload function:

How to add photos on facebook

Go to your Facebook profile. In the status area, you'll see options to attach photos, videos, and more. Click the Photos button. You will be presented with a drop-down menu to upload a photo if you want to upload a single image, as well as the option to upload a new album.

How to upload photos to Facebook automatically?

• Open the Instagram app on iPhone (or Android if you want)
  • Go to your profile page, then tap the gear-shaped settings icon.
  • Select Linked accounts in the settings.
  • Select Facebook from the list of linked accounts.
  • Go back to Instagram from the settings sections and use it as usual.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you add a photo to an album on Facebook?

Create a photo album with Facebook Go to your Facebook home page. Select "Add Photo / Video". Select "Create Photo Album". Select your photos. Enter your album information. Choose whether to display your photos in high quality. Enter information about each of your photos. Choose the order of your photos.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you post a picture on Facebook?

On your desktop, go to the Facebook site. Go to the page where you want to post photos. Click Photo / Video. Select images to download. Click the "Open" button. Edit your message. Click Publish.

:brown_circle: How can I download pictures from Yahoo Mail?

You can view and download images at any time. Launch the Yahoo Mail application Locate the application on your mobile device. The application icon has the Yahoo Mail logo on it, click on it. Login. In the login window, enter your Yahoo ID or username and password. Click the "Sign Up" button and you will be redirected to your Yahoo! email.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where are deleted pictures stored in Yahoo Mail?

If you accidentally deleted an email containing the photos you want, you can still get it back. Deleted emails are stored in the Trash folder and can be recovered until you or Yahoo Mail delete them permanently.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How big of a file can I share on Yahoo?

ZumoDrive Yahoo! The Zumo Drive Yahoo Share It messaging application allows you to send and share large attachments (up to 100MB) with friends and family. Share It lets you share large files such as videos, photos, and even entire folders, and recipients can work with you to edit documents. PayPal Yahoo!

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How many pictures are on Yahoo homepage?

Browse 35 stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. This image shows the Yahoo website homepage through a magnifying glass on a computer screen.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I change the picture on my Yahoo Mail?

You can edit your Yahoo Mail photo from the Settings menu in your account on both the mobile app and the Yahoo website. Touch the Yahoo Mail app to open Yahoo Mail. If you don't already have the Yahoo Mail app, you can download it for free from the Apple Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).

Where do I Find my profile picture on Yahoo?

At the top of the menu, click Account Management. A window will open with your account information. Under your account name, click Account Information. The account information page opens. Tap the person's silhouette at the top of the page. This silhouette represents your profile picture.

Where can I download the Yahoo Mail app?

Touch the Yahoo Mail app to open Yahoo Mail. If you don't already have the Yahoo Mail app, you can download it for free from the Apple Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android). Press the menu icon. These are three horizontal bars to the right of the mailbox text. Touch the Settings option.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you import photos using iTunes?

Open the iTunes application on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable. In iTunes, click the device icon below the volume button next to Music. Then click on "Photos" on the left.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you access photos from iTunes?

Connect iPhone to PC with USB cable. iTunes will automatically detect the iPhone and add it to the list of devices in the left column of the iTunes window. Click iPhone in the device list, then click the Photos tab in the main iTunes window.

How do you transfer photos from PC to iPhone?

Transfer photos from PC to iPhone. In the left pane, select Photos and the album you want to sync pictures to, then click Add to sync photos from PC to iPhone. Here you can move photos to existing albums or create a new one with FonePaw iOS Transfer. You can also put an entire album on your iPhone.

How do you transfer photos from itunes to iphone without

If you want to add photos to iPhone without iTunes, it is definitely the best way. All you need to do is follow these simple steps: Download and install ApowerManager. Launch the program and connect your iPhone with a USB cable.

How to use airdrop

How do I import photos from iPhone to iTunes?

Open iTunes and connect iPhone to sync with iTunes. Select your iPhone under DEVICES in the iTunes menu on the left. Now in the main section of iTunes, find the "Photos" tab and click on it. Make sure the "Sync photos from" box is checked in Photos.

How can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPhone?

It is very convenient to use Photo Stream to automatically transfer photos from PC to iPhone with iCloud. Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos (Photo Stream on iOS 6) and then turn on My Photo Stream. Then launch iCloud on your PC. In the iCloud Control Panel, select the Photos check box and then select the Photo Stream option.

What is the best app for downloading Pictures?

Top 10 Free Dropbox Apps For Photo Storage The Dropbox app has been the number one choice for many since its inception. google photo. What makes the Google Photos Storage app great is that it can upload your images automatically. iCloud. There is an app installed by default that you cannot forget. shoe box. flickr. Lucian. Photos from Amazon/Prime. Microsoft OneDrive. Photo bucket.

:brown_circle: How do you transfer photos from old phone to computer?

Click on the photo files you want to transfer. Hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple files, or press Ctrl and A simultaneously to select all files at once. Drag the selected files from the phone folder to the desired location on your computer.

How do transfer photos from iPhone to computer?

How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer with Photos app, please download and install the latest version of iTunes first. After installation, connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Open the photo app on your PC. Click the Import button. Look for the button in the top right corner. Select the photos you want to import into Windows. Then click Next.

How can I import pictures from my iPhone to my computer?

Connect iPhone to Windows computer with USB cable. Click the start menu button. Select the My computers option. Locate your iPhone connected to your computer. Right-click on your iPhone and select the Import pictures and videos option.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you manually upload photos from your iPhone?

1. Click the "Start" button to open the "Start" menu. 2. Click Computer to open the Computer window. 3. Right click on iPhone under Portable Devices. 4. Select Import Pictures from the drop-down menu. Progress bar for imported images. 5. You can name the images so that you can find them later.

How do I send photos on an iPhone?

From the home screen, touch the Photos icon and find the photo you want to share. Touch the action icon in the lower left corner of the screen and then touch the Send photo button. An email will appear on the screen with the photo already attached.

Hdr photography

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you get all photos off your iPhone?

Use 1 click to free up space
Step 1 : In section 1Click on Free Up Space, you need to go to the Photos tab.
Step 2 : Then click on "Export and Delete".
Step 3 : Just click the "Export" button to delete photos from iPhone.
Step 1 : Launch the Microsoft Photos application on your PC and connect your iPhone.
Step 2 : Select the images to import.

How do I get photos off an old iPhone to a PC?

You can import photos to your computer by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos application. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable. You may need to unlock your iOS device with a password.

How do I get pictures from my iPhone to my PC?

Connect iPhone to computer and launch CopyTrans Photo. All photos on your iPhone will be downloaded instantly. Photos from your iPhone will be displayed in the left pane of the program, and all images and folders on your computer will be displayed on the right.

How can I get pictures off my phone to my computer?

Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. This usually opens a window on your computer where you can sync files from your phone to your computer. Select Import. Choose your photos. Enjoy your photos.

Usb On The Go Iphone 6

How do you get photos off your iphone

Open iPhone, go to Photos > Albums > Recently Deleted. Select "Recover" to get your photos back on iPhone. Recover old photos from iTunes/iCloud backup. ITunes/iCloud Backup can help you recover iPhone permanently deleted photos, photos lost after recovery, photos from disconnected/lost/■■■■ iPhone.

:brown_circle: How do I get photos off my iPhone onto my PC?

There is an easy way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. 1) Connect your iPhone to PC. 2) Open "My Computer". There you will see a photo of the iPhone with your name on it. Open it. 3) Open folders until you see your photos. 4) Then cut or copy the images and paste them in the folder of your choice.

How can I get photos back on my iPhone?

In general, you can recover photos from iCloud by visiting iCloud online to export photos if you have iCloud photo library on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, or export photos from iCloud drive when you have saved iCloud backup, which contains the photos you need.

How do you pull pictures off your iPhone?

Image Capture is a fast and efficient way to delete photos from iPhone and treats the device like a digital camera: Open Image Capture from the /Applications/ folder (or from the launcher). Connect iPhone to Mac via USB. Select a folder from the menu (the default folder is Pictures), then click Import All.

How do you get pictures off your iphone 6

1. Launch Photos app on iPhone 6. 2. Tap Camera Roll and then tap Select button in the top right corner. 3. Select images and delete them by clicking the trash can in the lower right corner. 4. Click Delete 12 Photos to confirm that you want to delete your photos.

:brown_circle: Why Cant I delete photos from my iPhone?

There are several reasons why you cannot delete photos from iPhone. There is a 90% chance that you have already synced your photos to iTunes from another third-party app. Apple has set a certain restriction that prevents you from deleting synced albums directly on your phone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you delete photos?

Right-click on the image you want to delete, or if there are multiple images, right-click and drag the mouse over the desired images. Release the mouse button. A context menu opens. Click Delete. You will be asked if you really want to delete the selected items. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.

:brown_circle: How do I view iPhone pics on my PC?

The most convenient way to view iPhone photos on your computer is through Windows Explorer on any PC. 1. Connect iPhone to computer with USB cable. 2. Go to Computer and double click on the iPhone icon under Portable devices. You can now access the content on your iPhone.

Save file

How do you transfer pictures from iPhone to Windows?

One way is to transfer photos with a USB cable. To transfer photos in this way, you need an iPhone charging cable. Plug one end into your iPhone and the other end into a USB port on your computer. You can also transfer photos from iPhone to Windows wirelessly.

How do you download pictures from your iPhone to your USB?

Windows Explorer can be used to transfer photos from iPhone to USB storage. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Connect your iPhone and USB storage to your PC. Your iPhone will appear on this PC/computer. Do it. Touch Internal storage > DCIM folder.

How do you get pictures off your iphone to print

Print wirelessly to your home printer from your iPhone. Open the Photos app. Select the photo you want to print and touch the Share icon. Scroll down and select Print. Touch Select Printer. Select your printer from the list. If necessary, change the paper size in the Options section and click Print.

How to erase all pics from an iPhone?

Open the Photos app and tap Select. Touch each photo or video you want to delete. Tap > Delete photos.

How do you copy photos from iPhone?

Connect iPhone to Mac with USB cable. Click the Photos tab to view all the photos on your iPhone in TouchCopy. Select the photos you want to transfer and then click Copy Photos. See the instructions given here to transfer photos that are in your SMS, iMessages and WhatsApp messages as well.

How do you get photos off of your iPhone?

Step 1 : Download and install the program and connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2 : Go to "1Click" Free Space" tab and select "Photos" to scan photos on iPhone.
Step 3 : Press the "Backup and Erase" button and you will get photos from broken iPhone.

:brown_circle: How do I move pictures from iPhone to computer?

As an iPhone user, you may have been informed that if you connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable, you can move photos between your device and your computer. Just drag and drop the photos from the mobile phone folder to the local folder on the computer you want, then you can check the photos on the computer.

How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?

There are two great ways to transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer. One way is to transfer photos with a USB cable. To transfer photos in this way, you need an iPhone charging cable. Plug one end into your iPhone and the other end into a USB port on your computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to load photos from an iphone to ebay

You can connect your phone to your computer, open iTunes, go to Photos, then select the photos you want to download, move them to a folder on your desktop, and then upload them to eBay from your computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How big of a picture do I need to upload on eBay?

A pop-up window informs you that your photo is being uploaded to eBay's photo server. EBay upload tools will automatically convert your photos to the perfect format for eBay. However, remember that you will get the best image quality if you use images that are 1600 pixels high or wide (minimum 500 pixels).

How do I add pictures to my eBay listing?

When you get to the part of the list form that asks you to add images, you'll see the Add/Remove Options link. Clicking on this link will open a window. Check the box next to the Show option to use images hosted on your web server (yourself) if you need more than 12 images provided by eBay.

How do I watermark my pictures on eBay?

If you want the uploaded images to be watermarked with your eBay ID or camera icon, select those options as well. Then click on "Save". Clicking the Add Images button opens the Select Images to Upload window. Click the Browse button to open a window of folders on your hard drive.

What is the best place to upload photos?

Google Photos is one of the best image hosting services for bulk uploading high quality photos. The site has an automatic backup feature so you don't have to worry about losing your photos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you upload pictures to your computer?

You can easily transfer images to your computer via a USB connection. Connect your camera or card reader to your computer with a USB cable. When using the camera, turn it on in playback mode. If you are using a card reader, remove the memory card from the camera and insert it into the card reader.

How can I upload photos online?

Log in to your online file storage account with the username and password created when you set up your account. Click on the download option. Browse your computer folders to select the location of the photo file you want to download. Click on the photo when you have found the one you want.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you upload a picture?

Select a photo to upload. On a computer, this usually involves clicking the Pictures or Photos section of the window that appears, clicking the photo you want to upload, and then clicking Open. On most phones and tablets, tap the Upload Photos option to open the Camera Roll folder directly.

How to convert a video to a live photo

Can t transfer photos from iPhone to PC?

You can import photos to your computer by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos application. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable. You may need to unlock your iOS device with a password. You may also see a request to Trust this computer on your iOS device.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best transfer software for iTunes?

With functions beyond file transfer, Tenorshare iCareFone is regarded as the best iDevice transfer software, including iPod to computer transfer, computer to iPod data, iPod to iTunes data, iTunes to iPod, etc.

Download photos from iphone

Using iCloud Photo Library Make sure you have enough storage space. Open your iPhone settings. Touch your Apple ID. Tap iCloud. Click Photos. Press the white button for iCloud Photo Library. Click in order on the white button My photos. Open iCloud on your computer. Sign in to iCloud. Click Photos. Click the Photos tab. Select photos to upload.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I download photos from my iPhone to my PC?

To transfer photos from iPhone to PC via Google Drive, first download Google Drive from the AppStore and install it on your iPhone. Open the app, tap the plus sign at the bottom of the screen > Download > Photos & Videos. Now you can select and upload photos to your Google Drive.

Class 10 micro sd card

How do you get pictures from your computer to your iPhone?

Open iTunes on your computer and connect your computer to iPhone with a USB cable. Once connected, the iPhone icon will appear below the play button in the iTunes window and click the icon. After logging in to your iPhone, select "Photos" from the list of settings. Once you have selected your photos, enable the Sync Photos option in the main window.

How do you download videos from your iPhone to your computer?

Connect your iPhone to your Windows computer using a USB cable. Click the start menu button. Select the My computers option. Locate your iPhone connected to your computer. Right-click on your iPhone and select the Import pictures and videos option. By default, your videos are saved in the My Pictures folder on your computer.

:brown_circle: How to transfer photos from iphone to iphone with itunes

Using iTunes is convenient, but not easy. To transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone through iTunes, you need to transfer the photos from the source iPhone to the computer first, and then sync the photos from the computer to the target device with iTunes.

How do I import my iPhone to my computer?

Here's how to do it. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a suitable USB cable. Launch the Photos application from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar. Click the Import button. Click on the photos you don't want to import. By default, all new photos are selected for import. Click Continue.

How to email a video from iphone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to transfer photos from iphone to iphone using icloud

To access your photos and videos in your iCloud Photo Library, simply unlock your iPad and go to Settings > iCloud, sign into your iCloud account, go to Photos and activate My Photo Stream to use the downloaded iCloud photos on your iPad. Go to iCloud Photos on iPhone.

:brown_circle: How do you move photos to iCloud?

1. Run "Settings" on your iPhone. 2. Tap your name/Apple ID at the top of the screen. 3. Tap "iCloud" and then "Photos" to turn on iCloud Photo Library, then the photos will be automatically downloaded and stored in iCloud.

How do you access pictures from iPhone?

Access all the photos on your iPhone by opening the Camera Roll section. First, on the home page, you need to click on the photo icon that resembles a sunflower. This screen displays a number of options, including Camera Roll, your phone's photo library.

:brown_circle: How do you copy photos from iPhone to computer?

Connect iPhone to computer via Wi-Fi or USB. In TouchCopy, go to the Messages tab. Click the conversation that contains the photos you want to copy. Click the Pictures tab at the top of the Conversation Preview window. Tap Copy images. Select a location on your computer to save the photos and click OK.

Is Iexplorer Safe

:brown_circle: How do I share photos on Bluetooth?

Do the following: Open Photos. Find and open a photo to share. Tap the Share icon. Touch the Bluetooth icon (Figure B). Touch to select the Bluetooth device you want to share the file with. Click OK when prompted on the desktop to enable sharing.

How do I sync photos between my iPhone and iPad?

1. Swipe up on the screen to open Control Center on iPhone and iPad. Press the AirDrop button to activate it and choose Contacts Only. 2. Open the Photos app on the iPhone and select the photos you want to sync to the iPad, then click the Share button. 3. Click "OK" on your iPad.

:brown_circle: How do you transfer videos from iPhone to iPad?

Videos recorded on iPhone are stored in the Videos folder, and synced videos are stored in the Photos Library. Click on one of them and find the videos you want on iPhone. Then click "Export to Device" and choose your iPad to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad.