How To Take Out Cartilage Piercing Hoop

Are you going to have cartilage surgery? 3

I had a hole in my cartilage 8 months ago and I want to get it out, but I can't, I can't hold the ball and if I can I don't even know how to pull it.

Please help me !!!

update

I dropped the ball, but the ring hole is too small! I can't get it out and I don't have a needle clip:

Zip help!

It looks like a sack that encloses with a drawstring. Separate the two sides and the bullet may fall out, or you can insert a nose pliers into the operation and open the clamp until the bullet comes out, or you can buy a special tool to remove it.

Removing the WCBR

If you have a lot of holes and you want to change your jewelry over and over again, I recommend buying ring opening and closing tongs. These are exactly what the special tools for removing and locking the CBR look like.

If you do not have a ring pliers, you can use a needle nose pliers. Note: This is where people hurt or damage your jewelry. Needle tip tongs are not suitable for jewelry. They can scratch the metal, which is a breeding ground for bacteria. It is very important not to scratch the surface of the ring! There you need to wrap the tapered tip with some kind of elastic tape, ie B. electrical tape or electrical tape. Make sure the tape is clean, but keep in mind that it is far from the sterile result you would get from piercing your studio.

Now place the tip of the attached needle in the middle of the CBR and slowly lift the ring. Prepare the ball to fall by placing your other hand under the hoop to catch it. The letter E will appear on the CBR after the pearl falls. If the e doesn't look big enough, you can use a pliers to open it a little further, being careful not to damage the ring.

Once you have another large enough, you can remove the CBR. Rotate the ring slowly without pulling. As the CBR rotates, the e reaches a point where it can be gently removed from the skin. If that's still not enough, flip it over, keep it open, and give it a try. You don't want to force it.

Cartilage your earrings

All you have to do is push the ball into the hoop.

It's hard at first, but you get the point. It can be easy, but if you ask someone else to do it, it will probably be painful.