Posted September 4, 2018
- Blade lock for chainsaw.
- Turn on the chainsaw.
- Pull out the starter completely.
- Press the button.
- Pull the rope until the button appears and the chainsaw tries to start.
- Press the button.
- Press the starter.
- Pull the rope to start the chainsaw.
- Add 2.6 grams of 2-stroke engine oil for each liter of gasoline in the tank.
- Find the sturdy handle on top of the motor near the chain link and chain.
- Remove the fuel cap from the chainsaw.
- Remove the oil tank cap on the chain link.
- Place the Echo chainsaw on a solid surface.
Your Echo chainsaw is a two-stroke engine that requires a 50 to 1 mixture of unleaded gasoline and two-stroke engine oil. This mixture is equivalent to one gallon of gasoline per 2.6 ounces of the engine.
Here are our reviews of the four best easy-to-start chainsaws around:
- Husqvarna 20 inch 50.2 cc chainsaw with Smart Start.
- Tanaka 32.2cc 14 inch chainsaw with top handle and easy to start pure fire truck.
- Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60.3 cc petrol chainsaw.
Always start the saw with the chain brake engaged so that the chain does not move.
A properly tightened chainsaw chain should still be a bit slack on the chainsaw handlebars, but the chain should be so tight that the drive links cannot be pulled out of the bar nose.
Electric start gasoline chainsaws
To fix this, open the spark plug hole facing you to drain all the fuel into the tank. Release the choke by pressing the lever, then pulling the starter rope 68 times while pressing the accelerator. Clean the spark plug and reinstall it.
Use the tool and the depth gauge file to adjust the height of the depth gauges on the chain. If the depth gauge is too high, the knives will not reach the wood. Release the chain each time you fill the chainsaw with fuel. Keep the chain away from dirt when mowing, otherwise it will quickly get bored.
Stihl 26RS68 18 inch chainsaw chain, 68 drive links,. 325 steps. Track 063
A: Our devices run on regular unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 87. You can use blended gasoline with up to 10% alcohol. Never use E85 or diesel. Remember to use fresh gasoline and mix it with the recommended 2-stroke oil.