How To Start A 2005 Nissan Altima Without Key

I just lost my car keys! ALTIMA 2005 ... What to do? 3

I lost my only key. I called the dealer and he said I need a trailer and he needs a copy. I think I'm going to lose an arm and a leg !! Anyone have any suggestions?

Exactly why try to have at least two sets of keys and key chains. This means that your car uses a chip key. Nissan Immobilizer or (NATS) This key can only be inserted into a Nissan dealer or computerized Luxmith vehicle. My Lace Entry can send remote programming instructions. Some advanced lock makers can work on your van. Nissan will be a dealership and its fee will cost about 1. You can ask them to do three keys and two remote programs for their 1.0 fee. Extra keys so you can hide the keys. Be careful, the car will not work with the key without the chip and will enter the lock mode after four attempts. So it's really trailer time.

Key changes in the Nissan Ultima 2005

Trailer PFFFFFFFFT Schmo, note when you can get in the car and take it to the Nissan Dealer Parts Room. Tell them you need an electronic key, give them your ID so they know it's your car. You can get your key code from your VIN and call Nissan. Or, if it is a regular lock or one of the reverse laser cut locks, they will cut the lock in place for you. If I had a car, I would rent a bike until your keys arrived. If it's a laser type, expect to pay more than 100BS, and if it's a chip laser type, it can cost around 2300BS. If this is a typical slipper-equipped key, count 20 bs for one and maybe 20 minutes, depending on the amount of work involved. If this is a normal chip key, count about 100 to 150 BS.

Also make alternatives. =)

For all Fords since 1995, keys must be required from the dealer. This is because they have a special chip that communicates with the vehicle when the ignition is on. It's just an anti-theft device, but it causes a lot of trouble.