- Cut each crab into 2-3 inch pieces and save the seams for later use.
- Insert a scissor blade into one end of the crab piece and cut along the lighter, thinner side of the shell.
- Move the scissors about 1/2 inch away from the first cut and make a parallel cut along the shell of the crab.
For king crab legs, use kitchen scissors and simply cut the shell of one leg lengthwise. Fold it up to reveal the meat inside. For the spider crab legs: start by removing each leg from the cluster by detaching it from the cluster.
- To smoke. Place the crab legs in boiling salted water. Steam for 4-5 minutes or until cooked, turning occasionally.
- Cracked bones in the joint. Rotate the cancerous bone in the joint and remove the tendon.
- Cut the leg with scissors. Use kitchen knives to cut the shells. Peel and grate a pumpkin and remove the pulp.
- Divide the crab legs and lightly brush with melted Allen Brothers fish butter.
- Pour into a form with half a centimeter of water and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until heated. Serve with Allen Brothers Seafood Butter and fresh lemons.
Most are easy to cook. This way, you can steam whole crab bones without breaking or cutting them before you can eat them.
Insert one of the teeth of the cutting fork into the smallest part of the bone (the tip) and rotate it until the meat melts. Close the crab in your hand, scrape and remove the meat with a fork. If there are any small pieces left, you can use a toothpick to pick them up as you wish.
Once you have the ■■■■■■■ on your leg, squeeze it with our dominant hand to crack the shell of the crab. Grab your long-handled fork and start removing the crabmeat from the shell of the crab leg.
Sam’s Club Star-Cut Wild King Crab Legs (price per pound).
The pulp is snow white with light fiery red reflections. Jumbo King ■■■■■ are the largest caught ■■■■■ in the world, and each group of ■■■■■ is filled with delicious crabmeat that your family will love.
Kirkland’s Signature Wild Cooked Red King Crab Legs and Zongs (each) by Costco Instacart.
King crab legs are ready to buy as they are cooked on fishing boats or on landing to preserve freshness (■■■■■ are caught, cooked and then frozen to maintain freshness).