How To Ship A Package Anonymously

Send packages anonymously? 3

I wonder if I can send packages (actually gifts) anonymously. Will USPS send packets without revealing their authenticity? If so, do you need my data to send it, even if it's not in the package? Do other companies offer this type of service?

Also, to be a Nest, I never edit emails, so what do I do? Should the item be separated? Have I printed all the shipping information? I can use a really good explanation here :(

Thanks for repeating and happy new year!

This is not a problem. We send anonymous letters all the time. When sending packages anonymously, remember that if they do not reach their destination, they will not be collected. You go to the courier company, where they will verify your address, and if they can't find you, your package will be discarded.

Anonymous package delivery

I don't think that's ridiculous ... except for the fact that 9/11 emails and anthrax, the post office workstation, need a break. If you own a church, or a place of art, or an acquaintance (other than a very close friend), see if you can handle it. If you give specific information to your pastor, he or she may call you and say: This is from an anonymous donor. You can also give these anonymous gifts in the ways described above: ring the bell, run and keep an eye on your distance until no one in the house picks up your belongings. You could also try renting a workspace for a specific period of time. At work, describe the severity of the work you want to do anonymously. That way, Voice Mail will record your call even if the recipient doesn't need to know where you are.

Well, as long as you go to the box and send it yourself, in my opinion it is not necessary to add the address.

Or use fake. Either mail the item in the address field and pay for the shipping, or put it in your mailbox and stop paying the shipping. You can also pick up mailboxes from the post office, buy labels offline, print and mail.

Are you from the Middle East? If you contact Ali Hub Saeem, he will tell you ...