How to Watch a YouTube Video | First go to Shazam> My Shazam> Settings> Shazam Popup and enable it. Go back to your video and play it. When the song you want to identify starts playing, press and hold the Shazam Float button. Shazam will identify the song again and you will finally know what it is.
Use a song identification app.
- Shazam: one of the most popular music recognition apps. Just put your phone close to your computer while playing the YouTube video.
- Music Detector: Just tap the screen to enter Caller ID mode and identify the YouTube song currently playing.
Shazam (Android, iOS) When watching a video on your computer, enable Shazam on your phone. Hold your phone close to the speakers when the song starts and Shazam will quickly identify it. Use the pop-up mode while watching a YouTube video on your phone.
Yes, you can legally use copyrighted music in YouTube videos, BUT you need to understand how YouTube’s copyright system works.
SoundHound can hear you singing the song you want to identify. SoundHound does pretty much everything Shazam does and more. Like Shazam, SoundHound can tell you which song is playing at the touch of a button. But suppose the song you just listened to finished before you could pick up the phone and open Shazam.
Instead, users need to play the built-in speakers or find a way to send audio to the phone or tablet’s microphone. Not anymore. A new feature called Popup Shazam in the latest Android version of the app works with audio playing through headphones with Shazam in the background.
Here are the 15 most popular YouTube music videos
This is a two-click process: first tap the microphone for voice input in the Google search field (on the Android home screen) or in Google Now. When the app detects that music is playing, it will display a note icon. Touch to confirm that you want to identify a specific number.
After long pressing the Shazam button on Android, a pop-up will appear asking if you want to activate Shazam automatically or if you only want to use Shazam once. Press SWITCH ON to activate Shazam automatically. Allow the app to access your phone’s microphone if you haven’t already.
- Launch the Shazam app.
- Now you need to run your favorite music player app on your device.
- Go back to the Shazam app and click the register button.
- If you have an audio file that contains multiple songs, you can click the record button each time a new song starts playing.