- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab> your profile picture> Advanced Settings.
- Under Time zone, uncheck Set automatically.
- Tap Time zone and select the correct time zone.
- Sync your Fitbit device.
I usually perform this process using the Fitbit app on my Android phone. You can follow these steps if you also have an Android:
- Tap the menu icon in the top corner of the Fitbit app and tap Account.
- Tap Settings. Select your time zone.
- Synchronize your tracker:
Set up Fitbit on an Android smartphone
- Download and open the Fitbit app from Google Play.
- Tap Sign up for Fitbit.
- Select your Fitbit device.
- Select your settings.
- Create an account.
- Enter your personal details and click on Save to complete your profile.
- Connect trackers to your smartphone so you can sync your device’s tracked activity with the Fitbit app.
To correct the time on your tracker and Fitbit app, follow these steps:
- Look for an option to change the time zone.
- In Settings, tap Advanced Settings.
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account tab.
- Sync your tracker: Go back to the Accounts tab and tap the track name. Tap Sync Now.
If you changed the time zone and the time on your device is still wrong after syncing, make sure the time zone is correct. Tap the account icon () on the Fitbit app dashboard. Under Time zone, uncheck Set automatically.
How to restart Fitbit Charge
To change the watch face:
Set the time and date
How to turn Fitbit Surge on and off:
Log into the dashboard and click on the gear icon in the top right corner. Scroll to the bottom of the Personal Information page and change your time zone. Once you’ve saved your changes, force yourself to sync your tracker - click the Fitbit Connect icon next to the date and time on your computer. Click Synchronize Now.
To change the watch face:
Press and hold the button to restart the tracker:
It’s not difficult to set Fitbit to automatically update the time, but it’s hidden in the menus. Open the Fitbit app on your smartphone, then tap the small account card icon in the top corner. You can now turn off automatic time zone adjustment and select the time zone yourself.
How to update Fitbit using the dashboard
Please note that the time on your tracker may not be updated to reflect the time in the new time zone. Tap the Today tab, then tap your profile picture. Under Time zone, uncheck Set automatically. Tap Time zone and select the correct time zone.
You need to change them in the Fitbit app:
A Fitbit is a commonly used wrist activity tracker that can track how far you walk, run, swim or cycle and how many calories you burn and consume.
Go to Settings> Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth on or off. Open the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit device isn’t syncing, restart it. If your Fitbit device doesn’t sync after reinstalling the app, log into your Fitbit account on another phone, tablet, or computer and try to sync.
Yes, any Fitbit can be used without a smartphone as long as you have a computer with a USB port. You must go to Fitbit Setup to download the desktop app before you can connect, set up and sync Fitbit.
The Fitbit app is available for free on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Microsoft Store.
Fitbit Finder also provides audio feedback.
Try setting it again