How To Separate Phone Lines Metro Pcs

How do I delete a MetroPCS telephone line?

Call 18888Metro8 customer service and ask to disconnect the phone. You will need the account security PIN and account name to allow the agent to log out of the phone.

How do you delete a line from Metro PCS?

1. You can solve this problem online as long as you know your email address and password which are listed in the account.
  2. Click the Phone / Subscription icon in the center of the page.
  3. On the right you can see the current services.
  4. Select the phone you want to delete.

Can you also have your Metro PCS bill extended?

UPDATE: MetroPCS now only offers you a 48-hour invoice extension. To get renewed, you will need to wait for your account to be suspended. If this happens, contact Metro on TMobile or go to a store for help.

How long does it take Metro PCS to disconnect from the phone?

The payment date remains the same for your account, so you may not have many days this month to use the service before the next payment is due again. If you don’t pay within 30 days, the phone will be disconnected.

How do I change the subway phone?

If you are transferring the MetroPCS service and MetroPCS number to a new phone, you will need to insert a MetroPCS SIM card into the new phone and go through the MetroPCS activation process. You can do this online or at a MetroPCS store. You can add a new number and MetroPCS line to your account by contacting the company.

How much does Metro PCS cost for 2 lines?

Starting today, August 8, MetroPCS lets you get your first LTE data line, unlimited calling and text messaging for just 50, then add up to four more lines for just 25 per line. This means you can now only get two unlimited lines for the $ 75 period, including taxes and fees.

How long is the renewal period for Metro PCS?

However, the extension only lasts 48 hours. To get a 48 hour extension you will have to wait until your phone is locked. If so, contact Metro customer service with a different Metro phone. An alternative would be to simply go to a subway shop for additional help.

What if you turn off the phone?

Blocking your device basically means blocking the phone number associated with your device. When you block your device / number, the following happens: Your device can no longer send or receive calls or SMS and no longer have access to the mobile data network.

How do I add a line to my MetroPCS account?

To add a phone line to MetroPCS, you can contact customer service toll-free at 8888638768 (8888metro8) or simply call 611 from your current MetroPCS phone. Follow the prompts to speak to a customer service representative and tell them you want to add a MetroPCS line to your existing account.

Are there any Metro PCS cancellation fees?

How do you turn off a phone?

You may be able to turn off the phone via an automatic menu system. Call your operator.

Does MetroPCS give you a deadline?

Is there a deadline for payment?

To ensure that you can continue using your MetroPCS service, you must pay for the service before the expiration date. If you do not pay for the service by the expiration date, the service will be suspended pending payment.

Can I change my MetroPCS subscription at any time?

You can change the MetroPCS schedule minutes at will from month to month, although the only change available is the amount of quick data access, do not allow minutes as all programs have unlimited minutes.

What if you don’t pay your Metro PCS bill?

Your account will be blocked on the first day of non-payment and will remain in this state for 1 month / payment cycle. Then it goes into the termination state for another month / billing cycle. During the first of the third month / billing cycle, the account is deleted and the number reverts to the pool.

How much does it cost to reactivate a MetroPCS phone?

What happens if I pay my Metro PCS bill in advance?

Starting in 2015, MetroPCS customers will be able to prepay their bills as much as they want. Since MetroPCS only offers prepaid services, the service will be stopped immediately if the customer does not pay on time.

Does MetroPCS check creditworthiness?

Taxes and fees included, no credit checks

Can you reactivate a MetroPCS phone?

Or, if you like, you can take your phone to a Metro PCS store and ask to wake it up. However, in that case, you will have to pay an activation fee.

How long does Metro PCS keep phone data?

two years

How long does MetroPCS take to process a payment?

Can I get my old Metro PCS number back?

Call MetroPCS at 18888638768. Tell the customer service representative that you have lost your account number. The representative may ask several personally identifiable questions, such as: B. Name, address, MetroPCS phone number, and account password.

How much time do you have to pay the MetroPCS bill?