How To Send Gamefly Games Back

Game Fly: Can I return 2 games in a box? 3

I've lost one and only one, can I restore them both as one?

no

Write your first, last name and email address on a piece of paper, along with the game file you sent back.

Wrap the disc in paper and place it in a shipping envelope.

Return the game to Game Fly as usual. As soon as they receive the game, they create a new case and upload the game to their account. It will take longer to process your return there.

If you lose your registration arm, please follow these steps to ensure you get your game back:

1. Write your first, last name and email address on a piece of paper with the game file sent back to you.

2. Wrap the disc in paper and place it in the shipping envelope.

3. Usually upload the game to Game Fly. Once the game is received, we will create a new case and send the game back to your account. It will take longer to process your return there.

If you have lost your prepaid postal envelope, please request one to report a delivery problem. Once there, I lost my game cover or select the sender and identify the specific game for which you need a return envelope. We'll be happy to send you another one. If you want to return the game immediately, you can post the game to us using your bubble envelope.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Of course, using your intellect, you need to open the envelope and find two sets. Also, they need to confirm that you uploaded the game. I have done this many times. It's been 3 years, but I've cleared the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTXNlvmNXIc

If you send both in one envelope, the other set will not be considered returned.

I will not take the risk. Just ask them to send you another bag.

You will be the last man or woman to sign up to stop exercising so they can understand what it is all about. These video games often have barcodes and once digitized, their information can be viewed on these devices so that they can mark it as a return to the game.