How to send a large video from iphone

How to send a large video from iphone

How do you put videos from your computer to your iPhone? Steps to transfer videos from computer to iPhone.
Step 1 : Start TunesMate on your computer first. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
Step 2 : Go to video on the main control panel.
Step 3 : Go to "Add" and then "Add File" and navigate to the desired videos.
Step 4 : Search and select your videos.

How do you send a video through text on iPhone?

To send the video as an MMS text message: Open the Photos application. Touch the video you want to share. Tap the Share icon in the lower left corner of your screen. Choose one of the options to publish your video (post, email, Facebook, etc.). Enter the recipient's name and select Send.

How can I send pictures from iPhone to another phone?

Here's how to use AirDrop on both phones to transfer photos and videos: On your new iPhone, go to Settings. Click General. Scroll to AirDrop, select All to download AirDrop from any iOS device. Now with the Photos app on your old device. iPhone, select the photos you want to transfer and click the Share button. You can see the devices available via AirDrop below the photos and above the rest of the sharing options.

How do I send pictures from my phone?

Open the picture you want to send on your phone. Use the Photos app on your phone to open the image you want to send. Touch the Share button. It will look different depending on the phone and version you are using.

How do I transfer videos from my PC to my iPhone?

The following steps will show you how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone using Dropbox.
Step 1 : Open Dropbox on your computer and sign in.
Step 2 : Go to download and click on the plus sign.
Step 3 : Select the videos you want to transfer to your iPhone, select the folder you want to save and download the video.

How do you upload pictures from your iPhone to your PC?

If you want to download photos taken with iPhone to PC, you can do it the same way you would a digital camera by connecting iPhone to PC and copying the images from the Photos folder on your iPhone. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. When the autorun window appears, choose Import images and videos.

:brown_circle: How do I import a video from an iPhone?

Connect your iPhone to your Mac. Open Photos if it doesn't launch automatically. Click on your iPhone in the sidebar (left of Photos). Click Import all new videos or select the videos you want and then click Import Selected.

:brown_circle: How do I get photos off my iPhone onto my PC?

There is an easy way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. 1) Connect your iPhone to PC. 2) Open "My Computer". There you will see a photo of the iPhone with your name on it. Open it. 3) Open folders until you see your photos. 4) Then cut or copy the images and paste them in the folder of your choice.

:brown_circle: How do you send a text message on an iPhone?

To send a text message to iPhone: 1. Touch the message icon on the home screen. 2. Touch the message icon to start a new conversation. 3. Enter the phone number or name of the contact you want to send the message to. 4. Touch the text box on the keyboard and enter your message. 5. Press the arrow button to send.

:brown_circle: Can't send video on iPhone?

One of the reasons why your iPhone can't send videos to Android is network outages. Sometimes your network connection is the main culprit for data transfer errors as almost all data transfer methods depend on your internet connection.

What is video text?

Text to Video Text to Video is another common video video, they have the same format and the same encoder, but text to video means to put the text/words in the video. When you watch a video, you can see words in each process or segment.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you send a video through text on iphone 7

Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Open the Messages app from the home screen. Tap the person you want to share the video with. Select the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.

How to send a long video on iPhone?

Step 1 .Unlock your iPhone 12 and then go to the Photos app.
Step 2. Enter the album containing the videos you want to transfer and mark the desired files.
Step 3. Click on the share icon and a window will appear with several options.
Step 4. From the listed options, select Message and then select the contact as the recipient.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I send a video on my Mac?

Open the Messages app from the home screen. Tap the person you want to share the video with. Select the camera icon at the bottom of the screen. Choose from the photo library. Select Videos. Select the video you want to share. Select Select and then select Send video. Turn on your Mac Open the Messages application on your Mac.

How to share a YouTube video via text message?

Step 1 : Open the YouTube application.
Step 2 : Find the video you want to share and click to watch it.
Step 3 : Touch the video to display the on-screen controls, then touch the Share icon.
Step 4 : Select a message option.

:brown_circle: How do you put a video in an email?

Attach the video to your email. To do this, click the clip icon at the bottom of the email window, select a video and click Open. Gmail has a 25MB attachment size limit. To fix this, click the Google Drive icon instead of the clip icon, select the video and click Insert.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you email a video file?

Step 1 : Right click the video files you want to attach and email them. Choose Send To > Compressed (Zipped) Folder. Windows compresses your video files.
Step 2 : Open your e-mail account, create an e-mail address, attach the compressed video files and send an e-mail to your friends.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you email a large video file?

Email large videos with Outlook and OneDrive. Go to the Microsoft Office website and sign in with your Microsoft, School, or Work account. Select OneDrive. Select the folder where you want to download the file. Choose Download > Files. Navigate to the folder containing the video, select the file, and then click Open. Select Share link.

:brown_circle: Can you email a video?

To send videos by email, you need to record the videos and post them somewhere. This could be YouTube, Vimeo or any other video hosting site. We'll take your breath away by recording, streaming, editing and going through all the necessary steps to make a better video, and we'll jump straight to the webcam for convenience and speed.

How do you download videos from your iPhone to your computer?

Connect your iPhone to your Windows computer using a USB cable. Click the start menu button. Select the My computers option. Locate your iPhone connected to your computer. Right-click on your iPhone and select the Import pictures and videos option. By default, your videos are saved in the My Pictures folder on your computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you get videos off your iPhone?

On the operation settings screen, touch the video icon to display the video control screen. Delete the video. Click the Change button at the top right corner of your iPhone screen, then click the red minus button next to the titles of the videos you want to delete to remove them from your iPhone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I send a video through email?

How to send a video by email. Step 1: Go to Outlook and enter your account: Step 2: Click "Create" and enter the recipient information, subject and body of the message in the appropriate places. Step 3. Click the clip icon next to Deny, go to Computer and select the videos you want to send.

:brown_circle: What is the best way to send a video?

Open the Messages application on your mobile phone and compose a new message. Click the Attach icon, which is a clip-on icon, then choose Video from the Attach menu. Another window will open where you can select the desired video files. After confirming the files for sending, you can click the "Send" button.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I send videos as attachments in an email?

Many email clients have limits on the size of the attachments you can email. This can prevent you from sending large video files. Fortunately, some popular email clients have made changes to their services that allow users to attach and send large files that exceed the standard size. To email large video files, you can use Google Drive in Gmail, OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) in Outlook Mail, or Dropbox in Yahoo Mail.

:brown_circle: How do you send a video through text on iphone 8

How do I email a video from my iPhone? 1 Open the Photos app and find out which videos you want to transfer. 2 Touch Share and select Email from the list. 3 Add a recipient and click Send.

How do I upload a video from my iPhone?

1. Launch (or download and launch) the Google Drive application on your phone. 2. Tap the colored plus (+) sign in the lower right corner of the app. Tap the multi-colored + icon to add something to the player. 3. From the pop-up menu, tap Upload, then tap Photos & Videos. Click the download button in the middle.

How to send too big video on iPhone?

Step 1. Open the Photos app and find out which videos you want to transfer.
Step 2. Click Share and select Email from the list.
Step 3. Add a recipient and click Send. Method 2: Send Too Long Video Using Google Drive (Gmail)
Step 1. Download, install and open Google Drive on your iPhone.
Step 2 .

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you send a video through text on iphone 11

The most common way to send a video is via iMessage or SMS. For most users, it might be the easiest way to simply select the desired videos in Photos app and then share the selected files with Message. So it is a way to transfer videos from iPhone first.

:brown_circle: How to send a YouTube video via text?

To send YouTube videos by text message 1 Open the Messages application and select the person or group message you want to send the video to. 2 Touch the message box to expand the keyboard, then drag the toolbar below the message box to the left until you see the YouTube logo. 3 Touch the YouTube icon.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I share a YouTube video on my iPhone?

Step 1 : Go to the YouTube video you want to share.
Step 2 : Click the arrow icon below the video.
Step 3 : Long press the link and then select the Share option. Keep in mind that this can be a little annoying if you have an iPhone with 3D Touch. You have to fasten the link with a light touch.

:brown_circle: How do I send a video from my iPhone?

Touch the video you want to share. If you are not already in the folder where the video is saved, touch the folder to open it, then touch the video. Tap the Share icon. It's a blue outline of a person and a + symbol in the top right corner of the screen. Enter the recipient's email address.

How to send a YouTube video by text message?

First, download the YouTube app from Google Play Store or App Store, both are free. Find the desired video on YouTube. Click the Share icon in the top right corner. You should have the option to share the video via Messages (text) on Android or Messages on iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to send a video in an email?

Step 1. Activate the Mail app on iPhone 12 and tap to write an email.
Step 2. Fill in the recipient and subject and click on the e-mail text.
Step 3. Then 5 characters appear. Just click the camera icon to select the video you want to share.

:brown_circle: How can I export photos from iPhone to PC?

You can import photos to your computer by connecting your device to your computer and using the Windows Photos application. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable. You may need to unlock your iOS device with a password.

:brown_circle: Why is my iPhone not saving Pictures?

When your iPhone stops saving photos, the problem can be as simple as a storage problem or as complex as data corruption. Whatever the reason, you can restore the recording functions.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you add pictures from your iPhone to your computer?

Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. When the autorun window appears, choose Import images and videos. Enter a tag for the uploaded photos (if you want to tag them) and click Import. When the download is complete, the photos will appear in Windows Photo Gallery.

How can i send pictures from iphone to another phone online

To transfer photos from computer to iPhone, save the data directly online: Login, create folders and upload photos from your computer. Then go to the Dropbox app on your iPhone to view the imported photos.

How do you send a photo to your iPhone?

On the home screen, touch the Photos icon and find the photo you want to share. Touch the action icon in the lower left corner of the screen and then touch the Send photo button. An email will appear on the screen with the photo already attached.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you add pictures to your iPhone?

Add photos to your iPhone with iTunes sync. Sync your photos to your iPhone by going to the Photos tab in iTunes to select the folders on your computer that contain the photos you want to download. Sync your photos to your iPhone by going to the Photos tab in iTunes to select the folders on your computer that contain the photos you want to download.

How do you get pictures off your iPhone?

The classic way to download photos from iPhone is to use the Photo Transfer feature in the built-in Photos app on both Mac and PC. You can also wirelessly import photos from iPhone to Mac using iCloud.

How can I import pictures from my iPhone to my computer?

Connect your iPhone to your Windows computer using a USB cable. Click the start menu button. Select the My computers option. Locate your iPhone connected to your computer. Right-click on your iPhone and select the Import pictures and videos option.

How do you download pictures from your iPhone to your?

In the iCloud Photos folder, your iPhone pictures will appear in the Downloads folder. You can then copy them or move them to another folder on your computer if you wish. You can even upload your photo collection to iPhone years later. In the iCloud Photos folder, click Upload Photos and Videos.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can i send pictures from iphone to another phone verizon

But Verizon also makes it easy to transfer content from your old phone to your new one using the Content Transfer app. With the Content Transfer app you can quickly and easily move your personal media (photos / videos / music), as well as contacts, call logs, calendars, reminders and text messages from your old device to your new one.

:brown_circle: How can I send pictures from my phone to myself?

Open an email or multimedia message containing images sent to your phone. If you send photos to yourself, a message should appear on your phone within seconds. Make sure your phone is turned on and connected to the network. To receive an MMS message, you must have a mobile data connection. Save the images.

How can I transfer pictures from my computer to my iPhone?

Transfer photos from computer to iPhone Put all the photos you want to transfer in one folder. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. open iTunes. Choose your iPhone. After selecting iPhone, select the "Photos" option from the menu on the left. Select the Sync Photos check box.

How do you save pictures on a cell phone?

Save the images. The process varies from phone to phone, but you can usually keep the image open on the screen for a long time or press the menu button and save it to your phone. Repeat these steps for each image in your post.

:brown_circle: How can I get a MMS message on my phone?

You must have a mobile data connection to receive an MMS message. Save the images. The process varies from phone to phone, but you can usually keep the image open on the screen for a long time or press the menu button and save it to your phone. Repeat these steps for each image in your post.

How do I send pictures from my iPhone to another iPhone?

To do this: open the Photos app and find the photos you want to send to another iPhone. With your photos selected, click the share icon in the lower left corner. You will see an option to tap AirDrop to share. Find the person you want to send the photo to and tap the contact's tooltip.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is there a way to transfer photos from iCloud to iPhone?

Besides iCloud, there is another solution to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone wirelessly, which is AirDrop. Unlike iCloud Photos, which syncs all the photos on your iPhone, AirDrop allows you to selectively send images.
Step 1. Make sure both iPhones are within Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range.

How can I get my photos back to my iPhone?

You can restore these photos and videos to your iOS device by turning on iCloud Photos on Mac or PC. Upload photos from your computer to iCloud so you can access them on all your devices.

:brown_circle: How do I share a photo on my iPhone?

With your photos selected, click the share icon in the lower left corner. At the top you will see the option "Tap for AirDrop" and there you will find your AirDrop contacts. Find the person you want to send the photo to and tap the contact's tooltip.

:brown_circle: How can i send pictures from iphone to another phone number

Click the Send Photo button on the far left of the photo toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Select Email Photo from the pop-up menu that appears.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to send pictures from one cell phone to another?

Sending pictures from one mobile phone to another 1 Open the picture you want to send on your phone. 2 Touch the Share button. 3 Select how you want to share the image. 4 Finish sending the message.

How to send large photos from iPhone to Android?

Sending large photo files from iPhone to Android 1 Connect iPhone and Android. Download and install the file transfer software on your computer. 2 Preview photos on iPhone. Click and expand the top menu and select the original iPhone. 3 Send large photos from iPhone to Android.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you copy pictures from iPhone to PC?

Press the Transfer button on your iPhone, your computer should appear on the iPhone app radar as shown in the screenshot below. Just click on it to register. Now select the photos you want to copy to your computer. Besides photos, you can also select videos, music, contacts and files from other applications.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPhone?

It is very convenient to use Photo Stream to automatically transfer photos from PC to iPhone with iCloud. Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos (Photo Stream on iOS 6) and then turn on My Photo Stream. Then launch iCloud on your PC. In the iCloud Control Panel, select the Photos check box and then select the Photo Stream option.

:brown_circle: How do you move iPhone photos to a PC?

• Turn on your phone and unlock it. Your computer cannot find the device when it is locked.
  • On your PC, click the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos application.
  • Choose Import > From USB and follow the instructions. You can select items to import and choose where to save them. Wait a few seconds for detection and transmission.

:brown_circle: How can I access my photos from my phone?

Connect your phone to your computer with the included USB cable. Click the Start button or Windows icon in the lower-left corner of your PC screen (toolbar). Open the My Computer folder and locate the drive with the make or model of your phone. Double click on the player.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get the pictures off my phone?

Dropbox is another great option for deleting photos from your phone - install the Dropbox client on all your computers and devices and it will sync your Dropbox files with everything.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How can I upload pictures off of my phone?

• Method 1 of 6. Connect the USB cable. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
  • Method 2/6: Sync objects in the cloud. Download the Google Drive app.
  • Method 3 of 6. Boot from a memory card.
  • Method 4 of 6. Email photos
  • Method 5 of 6. Bluetooth transfer.
  • Method 6 of 6 Use a wireless access point without internet.

How do you transfer pictures from your cell phone to your computer?

There are two ways to send photos from a mobile phone to a computer: Send photos to a computer using a USB cable: Connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable. Connect your phone to your computer. Click My Computer or Finder to find your phone. Drag the photos you want to your desktop or to a new folder.

How do you move photos from your PC to your phone?

You can move photos manually by clicking your device in the Finder window. Connect the iPhone to your computer with the supplied cable. Keep in mind that you may need an adapter if you have a newer Apple computer. Unlock your phone and if prompted, tap Trust to verify that the device you signed in to is secure. Your Photos app should be automatic.

How do you transfer photos from iPhone to computer?

There are two great ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. One way is to transfer photos with a USB cable. To transfer photos in this way, you need an iPhone charging cable. Plug one end into your iPhone and the other end into a USB port on your computer.

How do you get pictures off your laptop?

Open the folder containing your photos stored on your computer and drag them into an open folder on your USB drive. The files are transferred to a USB flash drive. Remove the USB stick from your computer and take it to your local Walgreens. In the store you can display pictures of readers in photo booths.

:brown_circle: What is the best way to send photos?

Recorded photos of departure. It is best to send your photo in a hard cardboard sleeve that does not fold easily and therefore stays flat during the shipping process. Not only do these covers not fold well, but they also have hard corners that hold up better than bubble wrap or regular paper if the package falls off.

How can I post photos online?

To put your photos on the web for free with this web-based tool, all you need to do is: Go to Free Image Uploader and click Browse and Upload Image. Select the image file you want to publish on the web. Wait for the process to complete. After that, you can also edit the image to your liking.

:brown_circle: How can I upload photos online?

Log in to your online file storage account with the username and password created when you set up your account. Click on the download option. Browse your computer folders to select the location of the photo file you want to download. Click on the photo when you have found the one you want.

How do you upload pictures to your computer?

You can easily transfer images to your computer via a USB connection. Connect your camera or card reader to your computer with a USB cable. When using the camera, turn it on in playback mode. If you are using a card reader, remove the memory card from the camera and insert it into the card reader.

How do i send pictures from my phone to another phone

Send a picture from one phone to another On your phone, open the picture you want to send. Touch the Share button. Choose how you want to share the image. Stop sending the message.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get photos from my cell phone?

To download images from your mobile phone to your computer, connect the USB cable to your phone and computer, locate the device on your mobile device and drag the photos from the images folder. Video of the day.

:brown_circle: How do you take pictures off your cell phone?

Hold your breath as you take the picture. This stabilizes the camera and helps focus the photo. Take a photo by pressing the shutter button on your phone's camera or by pressing the Select button. Many phones, especially clamshells, also have a side button that acts as a shutter release button.

:brown_circle: How do you send a picture to a phone number?

Open your phone and go to the menu. Find your phone's media gallery and select "Pictures". Select the photo you want to share. Go to Options and select Send in message. Choose which of your contacts are listed on your mobile phone to send photos.

:brown_circle: How to post multile Pictures?

• Clicking the camera icon in the top left corner of the screen will take you to the story page.
  • Now you can select the images you want to upload to your Instagram story.

How to send large amount of pictures?

Method 1. Send large photos by restoring iCloud backup. Create an iCloud backup on your original iPhone. Go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos and enable it. Then go back to iCloud settings screen, go to "Backup" section, enable iCloud backup and click "Back Up Now" to backup iCloud right away. Once done, turn on the target iPhone and configure it until you get to the Apps & Data screen.

How do you select more than one picture?

To select multiple images, hold down the left CTRL key on your keyboard. Ctrl + click on each file you want to add. If you make a mistake, click the file again to deselect it. After selecting the images, right click on one of the images.

How do I put multiple pictures in one?

Combine multiple images/images into one in Word. 1. Insert the pictures you want to combine into Word. See screenshot: 2. Click Insert > Shapes > New Artboard to insert artboard. 3. Copy and paste the images onto the canvas and drag them to the desired location.

How do i send pictures from my phone to facebook

On your desktop, go to the Facebook site. Go to the page where you want to post photos. Click Photo / Video. Select images to download. Click the "Open" button. Edit your message. Click Publish.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you transfer a picture to Facebook?

Open your web browser and log in to Facebook. At the top of the page, just below the news feed heading, click Photos. Click Upload Photo and then click the Browse button. A browser window opens. In the search box, find the photo you want to upload to Facebook, click it, and then click Open.

How do you find someone on Facebook by a photo?

• They recommend downloading Google Chrome for a better experience.
  • You can access the Google image search service.
  • Click the camera icon.
  • Upload your friend's photo.
  • Click the search icon.
  • Look at the results.
  • If you see the same image on a Facebook link, go to that URL to view your friends' profiles.

:brown_circle: How do you put a picture in Facebook message?

In the sidebar, click Messages and select New Message. Enter the recipient's name in the To field and enter a subject for the message in the corresponding field. Click the Photo icon next to Attach and then click Upload Photo.

How do you put a picture in an email?

Follow the instructions below to insert an image into an email. Start the Office Outlook program. Click New Email Address. Click the Insert tab. Click on the Pictures option. Navigate to the location where you saved the images. Add it to the body of your email.

:brown_circle: What is good size to email pictures?

Here are some ways to get your email marketing message across effectively: File size: less than 1 MB File type: .jpg, .png, or .gif. Image width: 590 pixels for the banner image and 530 pixels for all other images.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you show images on email?

View images in a message. When viewing an email message in which you want to view images, click the information bar at the top of the message and then click Upload images. If you see this message in the reading pane, the images will still appear when you view the email later.

How many pictures can I attach to an email?

• Place your cursor where you want the image in your message.
  • Choose Insert > Pictures.
  • Browse the file locations on your computer or the Internet to find the image you want to insert. Select the image and choose Paste.
  • To resize the image, drag the handles in any of the four corners toward or away from the center of the image. Note: for more information

How do I send pictures to a phone from e-mail?

• Go to the phone menu and go to the gallery where you store your photos. Play / Pause SPACEBAR
  • Browse your photos and find the photo you want to send to your email address. Click here for this
  • Click the Options button to open a list of actions you can perform on this image. Maybe an option
  • There may be an option to send via Bluetooth, or even an option to send to another folder. But you want

How to send pics from a cell phone to email?

• Go to the Pictures or My Pictures folder on your mobile phone. Scroll through the list for images until you find the one you're looking for.
  • Select Options > Send. Enter the recipient's email address in the To field.
  • Click OK. The photo will be sent to the email address you provided.

How many photos can I send through an email?

Typically, one to five attachments are sent by email. If you have more than five images, they recommend posting them to the Internet and linking to this site, or compressing all the files into a single file. If you want to email the video, it's better to send the video link.

How do you send a picture to an email?

To send a photo or photos as an email attachment, click the Email photo option and select Send photos as attachment. Use the switches to select the size of the photo you want to send. Click Attach to open a new message in your default email program with photos already attached.

What is best way to send pics in email?

• Open the Mail app in Windows 10.
  • In the top left corner, click ⊕ New email address.
  • Enter the recipient's email address. Type it in the "To" field.
  • Add a subject in the Subject field.
  • Enter the text of your email.
  • Click the Insert tab at the top of the screen.
  • Click on the photos.
  • Click the Pictures folder.
  • Select the photos you want to send.
  • Click on "Add".

:brown_circle: How do you attach photos to email?

Open the Photos app and find the photo you want to email. Touch the Share button. It's a button with an arrow coming out of the box. To share multiple photos, click each photo you want to attach to an email. Scroll through the images by sliding your finger from left to right or from right to left.

How do I upload a large video to Google Drive?

Open Google Drive. Click the + symbol and select Download. Select "Photos and Videos" and select all the large video files you want to send. Click the downloaded video and click "Get Link" to copy the link to your clipboard. Email the copied large video link.

How do I upload a large video on my iPhone?

Open the App Store and install Google Drive. Open Google Drive. Click the + symbol and select Download. Select "Photos and Videos" and select all the large video files you want to send. Click the downloaded video and click "Get Link" to copy the link to your clipboard. Email the copied large video link.

:brown_circle: How can I send a video from my iPhone?

Click Use Mail Drop to share your video via iCloud. The recipient will soon be able to download it from the cloud. Send the file with Mail Drop. Google Drive is a cloud storage system that you can access from your phone or computer. Once you've uploaded the file there, you can share it with anyone who has an email address.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I upload video from my iPhone to clipboard?

Open the App Store and install Google Drive. Open Google Drive. Click the + symbol and select Download. Select "Photos and Videos" and select all the large video files you want to send. Click the downloaded video and click "Get Link" to copy the link to your clipboard.

How do you transfer pictures from iPhone to laptop?

Steps to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop:
Step 1 : Download and install iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to your laptop with a USB cable.
Step 2 Click the "Photos" tab in the left menu and the program will display all the photos.
Step 3 : There are two options: Save and Compress or Save and Delete.

how to send a large video from iphone