How to Sanitize a Fish Tank

Another fish tank that helps add freshness, apart from the beauty Cleaning is important. I would pick up ways to clean the aquarium about what steps are there!

5 Steps to Clean Your Aquarium Yourself
Another fish tank that helps add freshness. Make the atmosphere in the house look cooler and more lively However, apart from the beauty Cleaning care is important. Because of how to make hand sanitizer it is considered one of the factors affecting the health of the fish, so Decor. I would like to pick up a way to clean the aquarium to leave my friends about what steps are there? Let’s go see them together.

5_10_18_clean_aquarium_01

How to Clean the Aquarium

1. Transfer the water from the aquarium to leave the container. After that, bring the fish in the aquarium to the container and open the oxygen for the fish. And find a second container to
    catch the rest of the water.

2. Take all things in the aquarium, including rocks, decorations, oxygen pipes, water pumps, etc. Wash in the water stored in the second container. Because if washed in clean water May result in the ■■■■■ of good bacteria.

How-to-Clean-Fish-Tank-Glass

1. Clean the fish tank by using a soft sponge moistened with soapy water to wipe the stains. But if the stains are stubborn, scrub with soapy water and leave it for 15-30 minutes and clean with plain water. And suck out the water completely.

2. Remove the decorative stone pipes, pumps, etc. oxygen tank in the back position.

3. Bring the water to enter the container was taken to the aquarium and gradually add water so that the fish can be reconditioned.

Our house is clean and the house of fish or pets in our home must be clean as well. Especially Aquarium is considered one of the feng shui principles of the home as well. Clean water to see the fish swimming around will bring good fortune and good health to the members of the house.