- Place a towel on a flat surface so that it looks like a square.
- Fold the bottom edge 2 to 3 inches.
- Place the stacked cutlery behind the tray on the right side of the napkin.
- Fold the top edge so that the napkin is level with the knife.
Take a side corner of the cutlery and roll the cutlery in the towel. Grab one side corner of the napkin and fold it over the cutlery handles in the opposite corner. Fold it so that the cutlery fits snugly on the napkin, but don’t hold it too tight. You will not want to tear the towel.
The chic silver bag
- Spread the towel face down in front of you.
- Fold the towel in half and point the open end towards you.
- Fold the napkin into four parts.
- Orient the towel so that the open corner is on the right.
- Roll the top layer of the towel diagonally towards the center and flatten it.
Restaurateurs and CEO of the hospitality industry, QuiQsilver is the silver mill par excellence. Our machine quickly rolls up napkin cutlery and hygienically rolls 10 perfect rolls per minute.
Prepare the napkin for hanging the cutlery. Fold one corner diagonally to the opposite corner. Stack the cutlery in the center of the plate. Fold the bottom end over the cutlery and hold it in place as you fold the top end to meet the bottom end.
Lay the towel down with the right (front) side facing down. Fold the napkin diagonally with the center of the triangle facing down. Fold the right corner of the towel to the left. Then fold the right side of the napkin to the left until it forms the desired tie shape on the napkin.