How to restart my phone

How to restart my phone

What happens when you restart your phone? If you reboot your phone and do something, it will reboot and force close all apps. For example, if you compose a message/email and restart your phone before sending it, the message will be deleted.

How often do you should restart your phone?

Restarting your phone once a week may allow your device to delete and close open applications. And while there are other culprits for your battery draining, you can turn off your phone for 5-10 minutes and then restart it to fix issues that drain your device too quickly.

Why does my iPhone keep restarting itself?

Hardware problems can be another reason why your iPhone keeps restarting. Sometimes a short circuit in the charging port can cause your iPhone to turn on repeatedly. Look closely at the charging port on the bottom of the iPhone.

How do you restart your iPhone from computer?

Connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable. Press the Home button until you see the Connect iTunes message. An iTunes window will appear on your computer informing you that your device has been recognized. The next step is to go to the overview panel of the iTunes (PC) window and click "Restore".

How to restart iPhone 11

Should you factory reset phone?

Answer. You don't need to do a factory reset on your phone on a regular basis. A factory reset will remove all added data from your phone and it can be difficult to reconfigure your phone to your liking. Over time, your phone may accumulate data and cache, requiring a reboot.

What happens if I Reboot my Phone?

When you restart your phone, all running applications and services will stop. The phone's operating system will shut down and reboot. Usually the phone will reboot after 10 seconds or a minute and you can continue to use it. No data will be lost, all your applications are still there.

What happens after you reset a phone?

After you click Reset Phone or Reset Device, your phone will reboot into recovery mode and will erase data from your phone or tablet. After the phone reboots, it will be reset to factory settings and can be reconfigured or transferred to a new user.

What does restarting your phone do?

Restarting the device can help resolve network issues such as calling issues, poor signal, slow data rates, and messaging issues. Restarting the phone regularly can also help improve performance by closing open background applications that can affect performance.

:brown_circle: What happens when you restart your phone online

There are several reasons why you should reboot your phone at least once a week, and for good reason: to save memory, avoid crashes, run smoother, and extend battery life. First, let's talk about all the apps you use on a daily basis.

What happens if I Hard Reset my Phone?

When you reboot your iPhone, it cuts power to the motherboard for a split second and ends these processes abruptly. This caused more problems than now.

How often should you reboot your phone?

How often you have to restart your iPhone depends on the troubleshooting and the variety of apps you use on the device. Some perform the procedure once a week, others once a day.

How often do you restart your phone?

In general, you don't need to restart your smartphone too often. Of course not more than once or twice a week, even if you are older. Your device's performance is, of course, only part of the equation. The other is absorbed power.

Polycom Phone Default Password

What happens when you restart your phone iphone

Restoring your iPhone, whether you do it with iTunes or directly from the iPhone interface, will erase all your data. This includes your files, your message history, and yes, your contacts too. You will lose her forever.

How do I restore my iPhone without losing data?

As usually required, these are the best solutions to factory reset iPhone without losing data: Reset after iCloud or iTunes backup. Reset and restore with Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. Reset your iPhone using the Reset all settings option.

:brown_circle: Will you lose your apps when you reset your iPhone?

• First, launch the Settings app from your iPhone or iPad home screen.
  • Scroll down to General and tap it.
  • Now scroll down until you see the Reset option.
  • Now you are faced with a couple of different options to reset your iPhone or iPad to its default state.

What happens when I restore my iPhone?

The simple answer is that restoring your iPhone will erase all data on it. Your iPhone cleans itself and behaves like a new phone. Restoring your iPhone is like factory reset. The only way to get your data back after recovery is to create a backup before recovery.

Reset android phone

What happens if you don't restart your phone?

The good news is that rebooting the phone every now and then can consume memory and cause crashes, but it won't kill the battery instantly. Anything that can destroy your battery is always charging it. “If you never fully discharge the battery, it will never learn to fully charge and that will shorten battery life,” explains Motamedi.

Why does my phone restart when I swipe away?

Because even if you slide your finger over the app, some parts remain in the working memory. At reboot, these parts are flushed for cleaning next time. This doesn't always solve the problem, but sometimes it helps. And it's worth it. Restarting isn't a quick fix, of course.

Why is my cell phone not turning on?

If the red light is blinking, there isn't enough power to turn it on. Charge your phone for at least 30 minutes before restarting it. If you don't see the battery icon or red light after plugging in the phone, the problem may be with the screen. Tip. Battery icons and indicators may vary by phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if your phone won't charge or turn on?

Plug the charger into a wall outlet. Plug in something else, such as a lamp B. Make sure that no accessory, such as a case or battery, is covering your phone's sensors or pressing a button. Connect your phone to a working cord, charger and wall outlet and wait for a minute. If you see the battery icon, your phone is turned off and charging.

Why isn t my phone working

What happens when you restart your phone verizon

You can erase the data on your phone by doing a factory reset. This reset is also known as formatting or hard reset. Important: A factory reset will erase all your data from your phone. If you go back to fix the problem, it is recommended that you try other solutions first.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to do when your Android phone won't reset?

All Android devices also have the option to factory reset the device using external buttons. This can be useful if your touchscreen is damaged or your device becomes unresponsive. Remember, if you do an alternate reset, you will need to sign in with the Google account already used on the device.

What happens when you reset WiFi on your phone?

WiFi networks and passwords. Wi-Fi is one of the major disruptive factors due to network settings reset. It erases all Wi-Fi networks stored on your phone along with their passwords. This means that after the reboot, you will need to reconnect to the network and re-enter the Wi-Fi information.

What happens when you reset your network settings?

Let's start. Resetting the network settings will return all network settings to their original state. In the initial state, they refer to how they will look and work on a new device or if you completely reset the device (factory reset). Resetting network settings will affect your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, VPN, and cellular connections.

What happens when you restart your phone camera

Restarting your phone can often fix simple app issues that can lead to app problems. When a reboot fixes the problem, it is usually difficult to pinpoint the cause of the problem. If the camera stops working for no reason, rebooting is a quick and easy fix.

Can you restart the camera from the app?

They did it skillfully and used a completely different communication channel. For this reason, you can restart the camera via the app even if no video stream is connected.

How can I Reset my Camera on my phone?

Select the camera you want to reset. Click Settings. Write down how to configure each camera setting or take a screenshot with your phone. Allows you to restore the settings after reconnecting the camera to the app. Scroll down and tap Remove camera.

What happens when you restart your cell phone?

After restarting the phone, no data will be lost. As mentioned above, the only way to lose something is if you've already done it and restarted your phone before you're done. For example, if you try to change the background photo on your phone and your phone reboots before the process is complete.

How often should you turn off your iPhone?

Alternatively, you can force your iPhone to turn on and off using the sleep/wake button. There's no agreed-upon rule about how often you should turn off your iPhone, but test it every once in a while on your schedule. This could be once a week or several times a month.

:brown_circle: How often should you replace your smartphone?

The maximum lifespan of the smartphone is 4 years. The first 2 years of your life are the most ideal. Then you will see and feel the problem at any time. Ideally, you should replace your smartphone every 23 years.

How do you restart phone?

To reboot, press and hold the power button until the "Slide down to power off" message appears on the screen, then slide your finger down. (It usually takes about three seconds for the message to appear.) Press the power button to turn the phone back on.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How often do you really need to Reboot Your PC?

Many PC users need to restart their computer once a day. Moderate PC users every few days, while thin PC users only reboot when necessary. Everyone should restart their computer if necessary, for example when their computer is running slow. The benefits of frequent reboots outweigh the drawbacks.

:brown_circle: How often should you restart your cell phone?

According to Reader's Digest, "There are several reasons why you should restart your phone at least once a week, and for good reason: to save memory, prevent crashes, improve your phone's fluidity and extend the life of your phone. extend your phone.. your phone's battery life.".

How often should I turn my phone off to charge it?

Not everyone can consume a lot of juice, but the more they run, the shorter the battery life. If you're used to having apps on, turn off your phone at least once a week to turn off these portable vacuums. “It takes two minutes to reboot the phone, and you usually notice the difference,” Nichols says.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What happens when you don't restart your phone?

Restarting your phone will erase open apps and memory leaks and remove anything that drains your battery. The glitch occurs for several reasons but restarting the phone cannot affect it as every update, page loaded and app installed or removed adds and removes some code in the phone's operating system.

How often should you power down your iPhone?

While a jury will decide how often you want to turn off your iPhone, a quick update once a week has proven effective for many users. There are several ways to reboot your iPhone.

How often do you should restart your phone iphone

iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo screen when an operating system issue interferes with the normal operation of the phone. It is very difficult for an average user to determine the exact cause of the problem, but there are several common reasons: Problems updating to a new version of iOS.

Why Cant I restart my iPhone?

There are several reasons why your iPhone 11 won't reboot: Due to a software bug, the screen went completely black. The battery is empty and will not charge. This does not work. This article will help you diagnose the problem and show you how to fix it! What should I do first? Restart iPhone 11.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to stop an iPhone resetting?

• Restart the device by turning it off, wait 20-30 seconds and then turn it on again.
  • Reboot your iPhone or iPad manually (perform a force restart)
  • Connect to iTunes or Finder and try updating from your computer.
  • Clean the charging port
  • Try removing the SIM card, reinsert it into the SIM card tray, then reinsert it into the iPhone.

:brown_circle: How do you force restore an iPhone?

1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to. Click the device icon when it is recognized. 2. Click "Summary" and select "Restore iPhone" in the right pane. A message will appear asking "Are you sure you want to restore your iPhone?" Click "Restore" to continue.

How to reset iphone 6

How often do you should restart your phone verizon

Restarting your phone once a week can cause your device to delete and close any open applications. And while there are other culprits for your battery draining, you can turn your phone off for 5-10 minutes and then restart it to troubleshoot. that drain your device too quickly.

:brown_circle: How often should you reboot your cell phone?

Use this trick to charge your phone in just 5 minutes. To save memory and avoid crashes, remember to reboot your smartphone at least once a week. They promise you won't run out of stuff in the two minutes it takes to reboot.

:brown_circle: Why do I have to restart my phone so often?

“Now think about how many apps are open that are slowly draining your phone's memory and battery, and remember all the times you thought your phone was running low that day.” The phone will delete open apps and memory leaks and fix anything that drains your battery.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How often should I turn my phone off to keep it from freezing?

To prevent the device from shutting down again, turn it off for 1530 seconds and then turn it back on at least every 48 hours to clear the memory and cache and close any applications or processes that may be affecting your device's performance.

Power off phone

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How long does it take for a Verizon phone session to end?

Your session will end in approximately 2 minutes due to inactivity. Extend your session by clicking the "Accept" button below. Your session has expired due to inactivity. Please login again to continue. Your browser does not support HTML5 video tags or the video cannot be played.

Why is my iPhone stuck in reboot?

Hardware problems are a common reason why iPhone freezes during a reboot cycle. If you have an iPhone case, please remove it before proceeding. Look closely at the charging port on the bottom of the iPhone. Check inside for dirt and corrosion.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my iPhone unexpectedly shut down?

• Forced restart. This is also known as a hard reset. But don't worry, nothing will be deleted. Short press the button to increase the volume.
  • Check for software updates. iOS or iPadOS updates. Check for app updates.
  • Battery status. As the battery ages, your iPhone or iPad may shut down unexpectedly.
  • Check the memory and free up space. Your iPhone or iPad needs sufficient storage space.

What to do if your iPhone keeps shutting off repeatedly?

How do you recover it! Forced restart. If your iPhone keeps shutting down and not charging, or keeps crashing, it might be time to do a hard reset. Plug it in. If your iPhone or iPad crashes quickly, plug it in. To recover. After trying simple solutions, it's time to try difficult solutions. Please contact Apple.

Why is my phone not ringing

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why my iPhone is frozen and won't turn off or reset?

Usually, the main reason why iPhone freezes is your iPhone trash and temporary files. If you clean them regularly, you'll never have to complain about your iPhone freezing and not turning off.

:brown_circle: Why does my iphone keep restarting itself without

Because if a short circuit can cause iPhone to reboot again and again, all the time. And a short in a Lightning connector is usually caused by lint or dust. Battery quality is also a factor that can affect how your iPhone reboots.

:brown_circle: Why does my iphone keep restarting itself in water

The reason why iPhone keeps restarting could be hardware or software related. If you've ever dropped your phone in water, hardware is probably the culprit. Most of the time, iPhone in reboot cycle is always due to software issues like failed iOS update, improper jailbreak or software glitches.

What to do when your iPhone is stuck in a restart loop?

Apple offers you another way to fix iPhone during the reboot cycle by putting your device into recovery mode and performing a system update or restore. The procedure to access the recovery mode is very different from iPhone to iPhone. Tip: The whole process involves iTunes. Make sure it is up to date. 1. Open iTunes or Finder.

What to do if your iPhone gets wet?

A professional water damage repair shop can restore your phone or data because they have access to professional ultrasonic baths and specialty cleaning products, and they also have troubleshooting skills for your dashboard. Many stores have a free repair / free repair policy, so you don't have to spend money to find out if your phone can be repaired.

What should I do if my iPhone keeps rebooting?

So to fix this problem, you can try to factory reset your iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. The new version of iOS system is expected to have many bugs when it is released. This can also be affected by your iPhone constantly restarting.

Why does my iphone keep restarting itself in action

iPhone boot cycles can be caused by problems connecting the iPhone to the carrier. Your SIM card connects your iPhone to your carrier, so removing it is the best way to fix the issues that cause your iPhone to reboot.

Why does my iphone keep restarting itself in hindi

It's really annoying when iPhone reboots every few minutes. This issue occurs not only on older devices like iPhone 5/6/7/8/S, but also on the latest iPhone X/XS/XR. Normally, iPhone won't stop rebooting due to new iOS system updates (iOS 12 ,,,,) or malfunction (virus).

What happens when you restore an iPhone to factory settings?

Restoring your iPhone completely erases and loads the iPhone software (iOS) and can fix many software issues at the same time. When they restore your iPhone, they rule out the possibility that a software bug caused your iPhone to reboot. That's why Apple engineers do this so often.

:brown_circle: Why does my Windows 10 computer keep restarting?

5) Restart your computer and see if that solves the Windows 10 restarting problem. Overheating and faulty hardware can also cause your computer to reboot constantly. So you can check the following hardware to fix the problem:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do when your iPhone keeps shutting off?

So if your iPhone keeps shutting down then you should check for a software update. Touch Settings > General > Software Update to check if you need to update to this new version.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why does my iPhone keep restarting when I remove the SIM card?

Remove the SIM card. iPhone boot cycles can be caused by problems connecting the iPhone to the carrier. Your SIM card connects your iPhone to your carrier so removing it is the best way to fix the issues causing your iPhone to reboot. Don't worry - something can go wrong if you remove the SIM card.

:brown_circle: Why does my iphone keep restarting itself in key

iPhone boot cycles can be caused by problems connecting the iPhone to the carrier. Your SIM card connects your iPhone to your carrier, so removing it is the best way to fix the issues that cause your iPhone to reboot. Don't worry - something can go wrong if you remove the SIM card.

How do you reset an iPhone with a computer?

Resetting iPhone settings is a simple process that can be done on a computer using Apple iTunes music software. Phase. Connect the USB cable that came with your iPhone to your iPhone and computer. Plug one end of the iPhone's USB connection cable into the port on the bottom of the iPhone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my iPhone not power up?

The simplest explanation for draining your iPhone is draining the battery. You can charge the battery by connecting it to your computer with the supplied USB cable.

Why is my iPhone not resetting?

Your iPhone may fail to reboot due to various reasons depending on the reboot method you are using. A hard break can cause the reset to fail if the buttons are broken or unresponsive. The power button or the home button may not work.

When should I Reset my iPhone?

When needed: Usually a hard reset is required when your iPhone is infected with a virus, when your iPhone fails to complete a soft reset, when you want to speed up a slow iPhone, or when you want to sell your old one. at the highest price.

How to restart your iphone

What Happens When You Restart Your iPhone? After performing a factory reset on iOS devices, all user information and settings will be deleted permanently. The device will return to its original state. Reset must be performed when: Your device is transferred to a new user. They regularly test thousands of apps.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you force restart iPhone?

Here's how a force restart works on these iPhone models: Press the Volume Up button, then release that button. Press the Volume Down button and then release that button. Press and hold the power button on the right side of iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR.

Why wont my iPhone restore to factory settings?

Here are some of the issues that can prevent you from factory resetting your iPhone: You don't have an iPhone password. For example, if you bought someone else's iPhone, you may need to enter your password for part of the reset process. If you don't know, you may not be able to reset iPhone settings.

Como Passar Fotos Do Celular Para O Computador

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you restart your iphone from computer to icloud

Here's how to do it. Turn on your iPhone. You will see a welcome screen if your device is new or has been removed. Then follow the on-screen instructions until you get to the Apps & Data screen. From there, click on "Restore from iCloud Backup" and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is there a way to Reset my iPhone from my computer?

While you can reset your iPhone from the Settings app, it's inconvenient if your phone is frozen, locked, or locked. Are there other ways to restart iPhone from computer? iTunes can be an alternative. In addition to buying music and other content, you can also use iTunes to factory reset iPhone from your computer.

:brown_circle: How do I back up my iCloud account to my computer?

However, if you ever need to back up manually, you can simply open Settings, then click on your account at the top, then select iCloud > iCloud Backup and click Back Up Now. You can also create a backup if you are connected to a computer with iTunes open.

How can I Reset my iPhone without a password?

Reset iPhone directly without iCloud password (iOS 7). If your iPhone stays on older versions of iOS, you can unlock it directly on iPhone without iCloud password and then factory reset your device with iCloud.
Step 1 .First, go to Settings and click on iCloud.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to restart my phone using itunes

Using iTunes Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed. Connect your iPhone to your desktop. open iTunes. Click on your iPhone icon. Click Back Up Now. Click Restore iPhone. Click Restore. Wait for the restore process to complete. Click Restore from this backup.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can't restore iPhone from iTunes?

If you don't have a backup in iTunes or if the backup doesn't contain any data, iTunes won't be able to restore your iPhone. There are also other reasons for this, such as a bad connection with the USB cable you use to connect your device to your computer and when you want to recover data that is not compatible with your iPhone.

How do I restore my iPhone to factory reset?

On your iPhone or iPad. As before, the easiest way to factory reset your iPhone or iPad is to do it on your device: go to Settings > General > Reset. Tap Erase all content and settings to restore your device to factory settings.

How do you reset your iPhone settings?

Follow these steps to reset iPhone settings. Go to the iPhone home screen by pressing the Home button once. From the home screen, tap "Settings". Settings, scroll down and go to General. General Settings, scroll down and tap Reset. desired reset setting.

How do you restart your iphone from computer backup

Restoring a device from an iTunes backup Open iTunes on the Mac or PC you used to back up your device. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. If the message asks for your device password, or if you want to trust this computer, follow the on-screen instructions. Get help if you've forgotten your password.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What's the best way to restart an iPhone from a computer?

You can use DFU mode to restore your iPhone with a computer or laptop and then reboot. DFU, or Device Firmware Update, is used to reload the software and firmware on your device. Follow the instructions to reboot your iPhone in DFU mode.

How can I recover my iPhone from my computer?

Launch iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and connect iPhone with USB cable. In the main interface, select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" option.
Step 2. View the iTunes backup files in the right pane and select the most recent one by date. Click the Start Scan button to extract the data from your iTunes backup.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens if I back up my iPhone to my computer?

When you back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you have a copy of your data that you can use in case your device is replaced, lost, or damaged. Before you start, check the difference between iCloud backups and the backups you make on your computer. Then choose the method that best suits your needs.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to restart my phone without power button

1. Go to Settings > General. 2. Scroll down and touch Reset. 3. Select Reset all settings > Press the button to reset all settings > Press the button again to continue. Apple lets you double-click to make sure you're serious. Once the process is complete, your iPhone will reboot.

How do I Turn On my Android phone?

Using the power switch Locate the power switch. This is usually a single button on the top or right side of the phone. Press and hold the power button. Wait for your phone to turn on. If you have a security code, you must enter it before you can access your phone.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to restart my phone with the meid

Connect your phone to a computer with USB debugging enabled. Restart your phone. Now you need to reboot with the service restored and the MEID reconfigured. (Parts of this guide have been modified based on information from mrxkills.

What do I do when my Android phone wont restart?

Here's how to restart your Android smartphone or tablet to fix common problems. "Reboot by default" means reboot the device using the built-in software options. Press and hold your device's power button (usually on the top or right side, but can also be on the left) for a few seconds to bring up the on-screen power menu.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you restart a frozen Android phone?

If the phone freezes, press and hold the standby button on the phone for a few seconds to reboot the device. After pressing the power button, you will be asked for a few seconds if you want to turn off the device.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to restart an Android phone in safe mode?

Now let's see how to restart Android phone in safe mode with few simple steps.
Step 1 : When you normally turn off your Android device, press and hold your phone's power button for a while, then you will be prompted to turn off your Android phone.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to restart my phone when it's frozen

What to do if your iPhone is frozen. Restart your phone. This is obvious, but it could work. Turn your phone off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button (top left). Charger. Connecting your phone to a charger (or connecting it to your computer with a USB charging cable) can also help to unlock a frozen screen.

How do you reset an iPhone that is frozen?

How to reset or reboot frozen iPhone? 1. Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time and wait for the screen to go black. The process should take about 10 seconds. 2. Wait for the iPhone to reboot. If your phone doesn't reboot by itself, press and hold the power button again.

What to do if iPhone is frozen?

If your iPhone screen is frozen or unresponsive, restarting your device is the safest way to fix the problem. Simultaneously press the sleep/wake button in the top right corner of the iPhone and the home button below the touchscreen.

:brown_circle: How to restart my phone like a brand new phone

Method 2 to restart the Android device. There is another way to force restart your phone if it freezes. Press and hold the power button and the volume up button until the screen goes blank.

What's the best way to restart an iPhone?

This is where you will want to press and hold the volume down button and the wake up button on the right side of the phone. Do this until you see the Apple logo, then release both buttons. After the device rebooted, it performed a force restart.

What's the best way to reboot a Samsung phone?

Samsung phones If you are using a Samsung phone, press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10-20 seconds. LG Phones LG phone users should press and release the Power + Volume Down buttons while the LG logo appears.

How to restart my phone in safe mode

To easily enter safe mode, press and hold the power button until you see a reboot message. Instead of pressing Power off, just press and hold. Then tap the safe mode icon. Your phone will reboot into safe mode which only runs the factory applications.

How do you turn off safe mode on an Android phone?

To disable safe mode on Android, first swipe down the notification bar and tap the notification in safe mode. Then click Restart when prompted. If you don't see this notification, turn off your phone by pressing and holding the power button. If your phone is turned off and the screen is black, press and hold the power button again to start the phone.

Is there a way to disable Safe Mode?

• Select the option Restart by notification in safe mode. Choosing to reboot is the easiest way to get out of safe mode on iPhone.
  • Difficult iPhone restart. If you have already reset the notification in safe mode and your device still puts it back in safe mode, you should:
  • Remove incompatible packages.

Where do I find safe mode?

Locate the F8 key. It is located in the top row of keys on your computer keyboard. To access the safe mode option in Windows 7, you need to press F8 while restarting your computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do you start your phone?

Select Start to begin the installation process. Select Connect phone. Enter your phone number and click "Send" to send an SMS to your mobile phone. Select "Close" and wait for your cell phone to receive a text message from Microsoft.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you unlock a locked iPhone?

Unlock locked iPhone with iTunes. Follow these simple steps to unlock your locked iPhone using iTunes.
Step 1 : Connect the device to your PC or Mac.
Step 2 : Allow iTunes to sync and back up your device.
Step 3 : After syncing and backup, select "Restore device".

:brown_circle: How do I recover a disabled iPhone?

The most common method to restore a disabled iPhone is to use iTunes to backup your iPhone and then flash the device. If you connect your disconnected iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes, your iPhone will be detected automatically. Then you can right click on the iPhone device and save it.