| Hold [SHIFT] and click Restart - Continue holding [SHIFT] until the Choose an option screen appears. NOTE: If there are any pending updates, you can click Update and restart while holding the [SHIFT] key. 7. Click Restart. The laptop starts the reboot process.
Hold the Volume Down button and press the Power button ten times. 3. Locate the reset hole on the back of the tablet. Press and hold the volume down button and tap the reset button three times with a toothpick or pen.
You can try to restore it first without using a computer by doing the following:
- Turn off the tablet.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time until you start the Android system recovery.
- Select Wipe data / Factory reset using the volume buttons, then press the Power button to confirm.
Another recovery method is available if the device can turn on and respond.
- Make sure the device is turned off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time until you see Ellipse, then release.
- Select Wipe data / Factory data reset.
- Select Yes to delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, then tap Change PC Settings.
- Tap or click Update & Reset, then tap or click Reset.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
To do this, go to the Start menu> PowerIcon> and hold down the Shift key while clicking on the Restart option. When your PC boots up, you can go to the Startup Options menu, which should look like this: You can go to Troubleshoot> Reset this PC> Keep my files to do what you ask.
The steps are:
Find the reset button next to the headphone jack on the side of the tablet. Insert a paper clip or other thin object into the hole. Use the paperclip to press the reset button to reset the tablet. Touch Factory data reset to reset the tablet to its default state.
Unplug the power cord and switch it off while holding the On / Off button. Wait 5 seconds, then press and hold the volume up and power buttons (the volume up is the side of the long button closest to the power button) until you see a screen with a basic menu at the top . When you see it, release both buttons.
How it works:
Press and hold the On / Off button and the Volume up button for 5 seconds, then release them. Some tablets may require you to press the power button and decrease the volume instead of increasing the volume. Try it.